Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

2 hours ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

I found this tweet this morning and it got me excited!

Same! I had to go to IG this morning to doublecheck that the jennyhousepr account actually replied to that fan and its not edited.. :eats2:

.. And actually there.:wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

I do not know where this fan comes from, but she was at SYJ fan meeting. In the video below, you can see the fan at 2:27. She might have been part of the group of fans who gifted SYJ a food truck during the Be With You filming, because SYJ has a picture with her in IG.

She is a fan from China. Banner on the truck also put YIYIJINSIM ( weibo fan account ) and  BAIDU SONYEJIN BAR ( fan page ). BAIDU is the search engine in China ( like google )

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 7/1/2020 at 9:45 AM, Ririgagarin03 said:

Same! I had to go to IG this morning to doublecheck that the jennyhousepr account actually replied to that fan and its not edited.. 

The reply can be misinterpreted by some fans though...for sure it's about her CF with them (but it's okay to dream right?) :doggie:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

On 7/1/2020 at 9:45 AM, CH Tan said:

She is a fan from China. Banner on the truck also put YIYIJINSIM ( weibo fan account ) and  BAIDU SONYEJIN BAR ( fan page ). BAIDU is the search engine in China ( like google )

Thank you for the info. Can you tell me the fan's name? Is this fan from Hong Kong? The reason I ask is how she was participating in fan meetings in 2003. I do not think mainland Chinese were allowed to travel as freely in those days. Also, is weibo like Instagram?

Another shipper said Yejinonly IG account is from Thailand. How is this known?

On 7/1/2020 at 9:45 AM, Ririgagarin03 said:

Same! I had to go to IG this morning to doublecheck that the jennyhousepr account actually replied to that fan and its not edited.. 

I am sorry, but I am a bit confused about what you are referring to. Can you clarify?

On 7/1/2020 at 9:49 AM, junejune_16 said:

The reply can be misinterpreted by some fans though...for sure it's about her CF with them (but it's okay to dream right?) 

Is SYJ wearing a wedding dress for the commercial?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

what circular light purple flower

I googled and I found “Giant Allium”. It reminds me of Horton Hears Who hahahaha!

:idk:

• Insightful 3

52 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

In one of her posts she asks YJ to come back to Thailand and it looks like Thai characters on her profile :) 

Its interesting what she posted on Jan 10,2019 :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BseVqNbBXcl/?igshid=171hf9sj3lun6

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs5wI2YhrG8/?igshid=x1cju7rfwumr

• Like 7
  • Love 2

On 7/1/2020 at 9:33 AM, HappyForLove said:

So cute! I think he means a hydrangea. It's purple and cute like a ball ◡̈

On 7/1/2020 at 10:22 AM, Jhari♥자리 said:

I googled and I found “Giant Allium”. It reminds me of Horton Hears Who hahahaha!

LOL I found allium as well and I was like I am pretty sure that is not what he is talking about if his other two favorites are roses and tulips. At least those look similar. I can see it being a hydrangea more than an allium being his favorite. Who knows lol. I wish he was better at describing it hahaa. Otherwise, I can still see it being a peony especially when they bloom lol - at this point, he might as well also like the same flower as Jinnie lol. since they have so many things in common ^_^

I am busy watching Binnie making coffee in Hawaii. Even if I don't understand what he is saying, at least the part in english is telling him how to make the coffee (espresso, latte, filter coffee etc lol) So cute.:lol: Then I think back to director nim and Jinnie teasing him during CLOY filming of the scene

:heart4:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@cloyfan Thank you for posting the translation for the Negotiation DVD commentary..I was ready to buy the DVD just to see the commentary- I say “see” coz was hoping for Eng Subtitles..LOL! 

I can’t with these two... they already sound cute on the commentary! LOL!

What will July bring? I’m ready for this drought but at the same time..I’m so curious what will happen after HB done with filming..does SYJ have anything lined up? New movies or drama to be filmed? Will HB take a break- vacation & rest? It seems nice that they stagger their work- one working/filming while the other lays low. Hmmm... Also wondering if SYJ ever got her puppy? LOL:hwaiting:just random thoughts.. Be safe everyone! We seem to be going through a second wave of Covid in my area...and this little forum, BinJin, and watching KDrama takes me away from the stress of hospital work...sigh...finding joy in the small things! :kiss_wink:

• Like 9
  • Love 6

On 7/1/2020 at 11:04 AM, ElectricHearts said:

LOL I found allium as well and I was like I am pretty sure that is not what he is talking about if his other two favorites are roses and tulips. At least those look similar. I can see it being a hydrangea more than an allium being his favorite. Who knows lol. I wish he was better at describing it hahaa. Otherwise, I can still see it being a peony especially when they bloom lol - at this point, he might as well also like the same flower as Jinnie lol. since they have so many things in common ^_^

I am busy watching Binnie making coffee in Hawaii. Even if I don't understand what he is saying, at least the part in english is telling him how to make the coffee (espresso, latte, filter coffee etc lol) So cute.:lol: Then I think back to director nim and Jinnie teasing him during CLOY filming of the scene

Have you seen the video of Binnie picking the beans himself, with 2 female assistants? He patiently teaches them, then turns to them at one point declaring that " oppa is tired", referring to himself. Such a cutie.

Speaking of flowers, I do tend to think its hydrangeas, several colors abound in SK. Per google, purple ones mean wanting to understand someone deeply. Intriguing!! The forum is turning to a gardening class, hahaha!

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

42 minutes ago, Seri2020 said:

In one of her posts she asks YJ to come back to Thailand and it looks like Thai characters on her profile :) 

You are right, she has Thai writing on her profile. Thank you everyone who educated me about the difference between Yejinhand and the Chinese fan in SYJ's IG.

• Love 2

@cloyfan thanks! I think I had read it in the pages before but it didn't stay with me because at the time I hadn't watch The Negotiation. So what was written then I didn't take it fully in. Looks like they had fun on set. director nim definitely knows stuff lol. I love that he continues to mimic her saying psycho after she filmed that part. I wonder how many times was the most he had to keep going up and down those stairs while filming the movie lol. The parts you bolded. Yup she changed the swearing thing a bit come TN promo period time. I guess because she remembered him saying this and wanted to tease him/also defind him as she knew he didn't do this while filming with her lol. I guess they have an inside joke already with the whole visiting house thing. Anyways, it is clear they gotten close while filming the movie. I would think they would have tried to hang out or at least kept in touch which by the sounds of the commentary they most likely did. Whether it was an actual meet up or through texts messages or w/e. Now we know he sent her a food truck for SITR. She must have sent him one as well for Rampant filming ^_^

@CrashLanded I keep wondering as well. She clearly said that she wanted one for Christmas and we know how a good listener Binnie is ^_^ 

@Cherie Cee haha yes I have. I had watched the Toxic Beauty clip version before from this. I am now watching the long dvd - Japanese one but it has vietnamese subtitles from the youtube channel LOL! So I can only make out certain things of what is being said in English. However, I still somehow laugh at Binnie struggling to make a latte :lol: And how he got told to do the dishes instead. Even though I don't know what he is fully saying at times, I am still laughing lol. Also, he told her to call him oppa LOL because he was older than her lol

• Like 7

@ElectricHearts this DVD commentary was filmed AFTER TN promotion, so at this point they were def dating (and had spent a lot of time together as is evident from their inside jokes and how much better they seem to know each other). I think “professional” Binnie doesn’t swear very often and that’s why SYJ said so at the TN interview. But then they spent more time together alone and she realized yes he does swear a lot when he’s not in professional mode ;)

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Intuition1 said:

I am sorry, but I am a bit confused about what you are referring to. Can you clarify?

@Intuition1 somebody posted in twitter about jennyhousepr replying on a fan comment. Copy was posted 2-3 pages back (sorry dont know how can I attach). Reply to fan was to wait a "little longer" . I thought the twitter photo was edited, so I went to the actual jennyhousepr account to check the actual comment..:D

Like what others have mentioned, the comment must be taken as about syj photoshoot and not about wedding.. :coolshades:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

When you don’t want to end the cuffed with your “close friend” because you’re obviously attracted to one another and there’s already that clear and mutual love and respect. The close friend who also takes the time to build a safe space with you without ever rushing you. Sounds like a BINJIN lovestory to me. Beautiful and unassuming. We just have to keep following all the breadcrumbs that lead us to their ah-ahs. The reality is we likely already know or have a pretty good idea, but we can’t just get enough of them:D.

B1-B6734-E-2455-4-DC7-A5-D7-ECACD2068-CA

F55-F589-C-2267-4320-93-E7-C96-C400892-E

• Like 7
  • Love 17

2 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

Thank you for the info. Can you tell me the fan's name? Is this fan from Hong Kong? The reason I ask is how she was participating in fan meetings in 2003. I do not think mainland Chinese were allowed to travel as freely in those days. Also, is weibo like Instagram?

She is from china . i don't know her name. The donation that she collected from fans also in Chinese Yuan currency .  If mainland Chinese didn't allow to travel freely those day (2003) , i don't think SARS outbreak would spread to so many countries.  Weibo is like Facebook.

p.s.  you must be very young  :) 

1 hour ago, Seri2020 said:

I told you earlier that she is Thai.  She put the Thailand flag on her IG profile. I used to see she replied comments and  left comments on one of Thailand binjinshipper account in Thai word. She is definitely 100 percent from Thailand.

1 hour ago, Seri2020 said:

Because of the rumour on 9 Jan 2019  https://www.soompi.com/article/1290563wpp/son-ye-jins-agency-denies-rumors-traveling-hyun-bin . So she made caption like that. That's why i can feel she is binjinshipper. And she also left some comments on Thailand binjinshipper account as well.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2

@cloyfan i thought that one interview she did when she said she had met him two other times TN reshoots and audio recording. that interview was done in August wasn't it? Or did I remember the date wrong lol. It was that one where she talked about SeGa cameo and how they both love comedies lol. Unless audio recording wasn't related to DVD recording lol. I had noticed though on her schedule that Be With You dvd recording was done after promotions as well. So that would make sense lol. 

• Like 3

@ElectricHearts the time they met up for TN reshoots and audio recording was months before the release of the movie, in preparation for its release. DVD commentary is always recorded after the movie is released (and the promotions that come with it)

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Erm.... its the purple flower on @yejinhand profile pic ◡̈◡̈◡̈ hehe, fate?

AND also the middle picture of the pictures of all the flowers that she posted

41 minutes ago, Cherie Cee said:

Have you seen the video of Binnie picking the beans himself, with 2 female assistants? He patiently teaches them, then turns to them at one point declaring that " oppa is tired", referring to himself. Such a cutie.

Speaking of flowers, I do tend to think its hydrangeas, several colors abound in SK. Per google, purple ones mean wanting to understand someone deeply. Intriguing!! The forum is turning to a gardening class, hahaha!

Please share the link of the video! ◡̈

Hehe

• Like 2

On 7/1/2020 at 11:53 AM, Ririgagarin03 said:

@Intuition1 somebody posted in twitter about jennyhousepr replying on a fan comment. Copy was posted 2-3 pages back (sorry dont know how can I attach). Reply to fan was to wait a "little longer" . I thought the twitter photo was edited, so I went to the actual jennyhousepr account to check the actual comment..:D

Like what others have mentioned, the comment must be taken as about syj photoshoot and not about wedding.. 

I see now, thank you. It is hard to tell if the reply by jennyhousepr refers to posting a picture of SYJ wearing a bridal gown or just a picture of SYJ. It would have been clearer if the fan asked for a picture of SYJ wearing a bridal gown,  and the answer from jennyhousepr was the same. Unfortunately,  the request from  the fan is just  a generic photo albeit it was under the context of a bridal picture. Plus, it is the job of a public relations for jennyhouse to keep the fans' attention.

On 7/1/2020 at 12:09 PM, cloyfan said:

@ElectricHearts the time they met up for TN reshoots and audio recording was months before the release of the movie, in preparation for its release. DVD commentary is always recorded after the movie is released (and the promotions that come with it)

I wish I would have bookmarked it, but I remember reading the re shoots were filmed in April of 2018. This date remained in my mind as the start of their re-connection after their summer filming in 2017.

I know sometimes my imagination gets the best of me,  but when I read SYJ's March 2018 interview posted here on April 3rd by you cloyfan ("Son Ye Jin also shared that no guys have approached her. The reporter commented, "I think it's because you're a big figure in the film industry." To this, Son Ye Jin said, "Well, then I guess I just have live thinking that way too"),  I thought of the flood gates she opened with that statement. How is it possible that a beautiful and successful actress said 'no guys have approached her'? Many men who were interested in her and were afraid to pursue her thinking she might be taken already, might have all of a sudden realized she was available and receptive to being approached. In my over the top imagination, I wonder if HB started to court her after reading this interview. Additionally, I wonder if several other actors and well to do men started courting her around that time. Can you imagine HB being cognizant that he is not the only guy courting her and would try to out do the competition? Maybe this is where the passion started.

• Like 13
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1