Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ElectricHearts

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

Recommended Posts

@jamy47 I read that it was definitely not Personal Taste (someone mentioned it before) and when I was in SYJ thread and reading over her interviews from that time, she had also said LMH was cast first in the role. She saw LMH like a brother (he is also younger lol.. so that would make sense) Regardless, one main similarity I saw between the shows is since LMH's character pretends to be gay she decides to dress as a boy in one episode to make it more like he can like her. Similar to SeGa, where both HB and HJW's characters keep switching bodies to the point when they go back to real to show who is playing in the actual scene it messes me up LOL! Since lots of times I forget HB is not Gil Ra Im LOL. Honestly, he perfects HJW's acting so well. No wonder he won a Daesang for this role. Also, love that writer Kim knew she wanted SYJ to do a cameo in the show. Curious if she ever gave SYJ scripts to her other shows after but SYJ had declined them. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@jamy47 I read that it was definitely not Personal Taste (someone mentioned it before) and when I was in SYJ thread and reading over her interviews from that time, she had also said LMH was cast first in the role. She saw LMH like a brother (he is also younger lol.. so that would make sense) Regardless, one main similarity I saw between the shows is since LMH's character pretends to be gay she decides to dress as a boy in one episode to make it more like he can like her. Similar to SeGa, where both HB and HJW's characters keep switching bodies to the point when they go back to real to show who is playing in the actual scene it messes me up LOL! Since lots of times I forget HB is not Gil Ra Im LOL. Honestly, he perfects HJW's acting so well. No wonder he won a Daesang for this role. Also, love that writer Kim knew she wanted SYJ to do a cameo in the show. Curious if she ever gave SYJ scripts to her other shows after but SYJ had declined them. 

Yeah i found it weird that she never chose SYJ for a role on her shows since then because she was clearly interested in her enough to invite her on SeGa for a camero. Perhaps she sent some scripts to Ye Jin but she was busy with other projects and turned it down. Sometimes actors just dont feel the connection to a role while reading the scripts so they cant force themselves.

  • Like 7
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@jamy47 I have only seen The Heirs, Goblin and DOTS. Those shows don't fit her I don't think especially definitely not Goblin as they cast younger for that role. Unless she was given the DOTS script too and had turned it down. 

 

Bringing back our new content from Bench as it felt like forever our thread was down.

 

I continued on with my conversation with my friend about the flowers and that she had to go into such detail of what potential white rose it was when I had just asked her what flower it was (she said it was hard to be 100% sure since the clip was so short lol).. And then she was like if it isn't a white rose it is definitely a white peony (gave me photo evidence of peony and described it)  - then I was like this is not good. it's syj's favorite.. I was like I will just go with your first guess of it being a rose as the better alternative for keeping me having a normal sane brain LOL :lol: I know he doesn't choose the flowers but still LOL! Anyways, can't wait for the full CF and photoshoot/interview from this :lol:

 

 

:heart4:

  • Like 10
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2020 at 4:06 AM, celest1al said:

Whoa this sounded familiar and I realized that @Intuition1 wrote this earlier in the thread! 
Unless that's her account, I wish they would have at least given her credit. 

Did not have time to be on the internet, and I find out now that someone on Twitter used my comment as their own. I do not have a Twitter account, so it was not me. Did the person say this is a compilation of comments or said this was their comment?

 

I did not notice your comment celes1 al. I was in and out of the house yesterday,  so I checked here and there comments. I had no idea this happened yesterday.

  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, binjinotp said:

Permission to be delulu  :phew: Also because it’s already the last day of June from where I am. :w00t:  Ok, so I was casually watching Instagram Stories when my friend (who I know isn’t a kdrama more so a HB/SYJ/CLOY fan) posted a book that someone had gifted her. Guess the title of the book! One Day in December. 

:crybaby:

 

Could this be a sign (lol i don’t even know what for exactly) but I mean, why would it pop up on the last day of June? What is the universe telling me/us? Hahaha! 
 

Interestingly enough, though, the book is about... wait for it...  fate. 

Ba bam!
 

 :what!::heart2beat:
 

(Know more about the book herehttps://www.josiesilver.com/books/one-day-in-december-us-edition-hghg)

 

Ok, I can’t. Delulu out! 
 

Fighting, waiting, and praying desperately one day in June xx

 

Wow! Sounds like a good book and it's about fate^^ gonna add this to my book list

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Welcome abroad the ship, @Ririgagarin03! Enjoy BJ shipping while we're still in business! Buy the last tickets to the fun excursions now before they close down and dock this cruise. Btw..Your username really reminds me of someone I know. I wonder who it could be! I'll have to think on this one! Hmm..  :lol: 

 @RiRiGaGa hope I don't remind you of someone that leaves a bitter taste in your memory!:D:transforms:

the username may look or sound similar to yours but I actually coined it from Yuri Gagarin! the first person to venture the outer space!!:offtospace:

Btw, in the latest mediheal_skincare post, the back strap on the dress of the lady looks different from the one that SYJ was wearing and hair seems longer? Though can't be sure as you need to really zoom it in to see the straps.. But if it turns out that it was really SYJ then that's really exciting!:sparklyeyes:

  • Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ririgagarin03 said:

Btw, in the latest mediheal_skincare post, the back strap on the dress of the lady looks different from the one that SYJ was wearing and hair seems longer? Though can't be sure as you need to really zoom it in to see the straps.. But if it turns out that it was really SYJ then that's really exciting!

 

Of course, I can't tell either, but I'm inclined to think it's not SYJ. The lady seemed taller, and the hair looks longer (of course, there's always extensions). Obv, it would be great if it was her.

  • Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@RiRiGaGa thank you for making me laugh eatly in the morning. It seems the BJ virus i have is already immune to Soompida because the symptoms are getting worse, it is making me crazier!:crazymad:ottoke?:crazily: I think i wont last till the BJ-WDG vaccine is out in the market! LOL!

 

BTW, the saddest drama of HB for me is Snow Queen. I really had a hard time watching it ‘coz my heart gets heavy. It was sooo SAAAAD! But I loved Han Tae Wong! I wonder why it had low ratings. It was a good drama. 

 

@Cinderella #8 you are not alone! I am also old school and still learning how to navigate this forum:hypehype:. This BJ virus is very potent and widespread!  I’m really looking forward for the Vaccine! In the meantime, let us endure and enjoy the effects of this illness. It is gonna be over soooon!:doggie:

  • Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, slowpoked said:

 

Of course, I can't tell either, but I'm inclined to think it's not SYJ. The lady seemed taller, and the hair looks longer (of course, there's always extensions). Obv, it would be great if it was her.

I believe the lady in the ad is Kim SeJeong who is also an ambassador for Manyo.

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys have u read the news of potential season 2 of CLOY?

Hey guys have u read the news of potential season 2 of CLOY?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...