Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

13 minutes ago, hallyu said:

@CrisLag

Hi, I guess you have not yet got any updates from your friend about YJ's possible deal with Smart. "Captain Ri will be lonely if he is alone"

I guess she might have not accepted that Smart is the fastest network. I have seen many complaints about Smart network quality from its users on Twitter :D

Haha I'm not sure actually if that will happen or not. I attended a webinar with MVP though recently where he spoke on leadership in crisis to the members of an alumni club we are both part of, and funnily enough he brought up Hyun Bin, and credited him for the spike in signups and the network's growth this second quarter. It's interesting too that a question during the Q&A of the webinar was whether Son Ye Jin will be joining Hyun Bin too. Smart's President & CEO said from the background of the webinar that they're "working on it" haha so I guess there's no actual update there. We shall see, I guess? I'm personally crossing my fingers, as it would be amazing to see them both endorsing a product together, and coming to meet fans in Manila.

I can't speak for Smart's network though, as I'm not one of their subscribers :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 5

Fellow shippers, the days passed by so quickly and it is now the last day of June. I wonder what will happen today? What news, announcements or happenings await us today? Omg :please:

Don't want to get my hopes up because no pressure on them but I'm sure you all know what I'm wishing for. We all have the same dream here :omg:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

:lol: I just keep thinking of the bench photoshoot/CF he did that day and what we will get to come from bench!. He knows by now how much Philippines  loves CLOY and BinJin. Plus he saw how we all reacted post Smart and his slip of SYJ during metro.style. His team also knows how much Smart/PR team is rooting for them too LOL! Like had to tell the publicity team to remove their hashtag and eventually one of their teams told them to unfollow SYJ and get rid of the vogue shoot post (so  rumors dont come out that the smart deal is happening? - is it happening still lol.. who knows hahaa) Also how we reacted at Baeksang/post Baeksang lol. If he didn't want to be linked to her or CLOY anymore - post Baeksang, come Bench photoshoot/CF - he didn't need to agree to do a shoot where he has to wear a captain t shirt, feel good sweater and hold flowers - that have a romantic meaning to them lol :lol: Anyways..

:heart4:

Wonder if they will make him do an interview too ^_^:wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 3

17 minutes ago, Minariri13 said:

Fellow shippers, the days passed by so quickly and it is now the last day of June. I wonder what will happen today? What news, announcements or happenings await us today? Omg

See my mantra is to assume nothing will happen and then just be pleasantly surprised if something does. I see too many people hung up on the June thing and get disappointed (like Baeksang expectations). We've been through a draught before and survived right? B)

• Like 15
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4

Permission to be delulu :phew: Also because it’s already the last day of June from where I am. :w00t:  Ok, so I was casually watching Instagram Stories when my friend (who I know isn’t a kdrama more so a HB/SYJ/CLOY fan) posted a book that someone had gifted her. Guess the title of the book! One Day in December. 

:crybaby:

Could this be a sign (lol i don’t even know what for exactly) but I mean, why would it pop up on the last day of June? What is the universe telling me/us? Hahaha! Interestingly enough, though, the book is about... wait for it...  fate. 

:what!:

(Know more about the book herehttps://www.josiesilver.com/books/one-day-in-december-us-edition-hghg)

Ok, delulu out! 

:heart2beat:

Fighting, waiting, and praying desperately one day in June xx

• Like 4
  • LOL 16

@BinJinshipperfromIndia well we are also fans of them first (individual actors). So that is why any new updates CFs, interviews etc we enjoy. We don't expect them to talk about each other unless they decide to talk about each other ^_^ Like for me, CLOY is their last project together. If they decide to do a joint CF or anything else in the future, that is up to them. I don't have expectations of any kind from them as actors.  of course, we respect their privacy. Hence, why most of us now just post in the club. Hope you do come visit again soon. No one should feel like they need to go back into lurk mode. Yes I do take what he was talking about then seriously. It was also a hint to us ^_^

I haven't seen some of the Binnie clips they used before lol 

• Like 15
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

We will never know which project HB turned down unless they reveal it. But my guess is that he might not have much screen time compared with SYJ if it was a movie (SYJ has much more movies than dramas) HB played his first villain role in his career in The Negotiation.

It's quite often that SYJ plays a dominant role compared with her costar in a movie in recent years.

I list SYJ's projects since 2003 as that was the time when HB debuted.

2003    Summer Scent with Song Seung Heon => low possibility (he was a big star at that time) 
2005    April Snow with Bae Yong Joon => low possibility (he was the biggest Hallyu star at that time)
2005    The Art of Seduction - a playboy => low possibility (HB still played a supporting role at that time in Daddy-Long-Legs) 

2006    Alone in Love - a divorced man => low possibility

2008    Spotlight - a supervisor in a news division => low possibility        
2008    Open City - a male cop => average possibility    
2008    My Wife Got Married with the late Kim Joo Hyuk => low possibility (Article in Spoiler)    
2009    White Night - a murderer => low possibility (a villain & not so much screen time)

2010    Personal Taste => low possibility (Lee Min Ho got the offer first, he was the biggest hallyu star after "Boys over flower" drama)
2011    Spellbound - a street magician => low possibility    
2012    The Tower - a married man with a daughter => low possibility       
2013    Blood and Ties - dad & daughter movie => impossible  

2013    Sharks - no comments   
2014    The Pirates - no comments   
2015    Bad Guys Always Die => impossible (a China-South Korea-Hong Kong co-production) 
2016    The Truth Beneath with the late Kim Joo Hyuk => low possibility (Article in Spoiler)      
2016    The Last Princess with Park Hae Il - an officer in the Japanese army => high possibility (his character reminds me of HB's character in CLOY. SYJ chose Park Hae Il  as her ideal type when being asked by an interviewer in Entertainment Weekly video. His character is similar to HB (a nice guy)
2018    Be with You - a married man with sickness & a son => low possibility     
2018    Something in the Rain - no comments   

Some said PHI got the role after LJJ could not play in the movie as he was filming another project. But I guess HB might have refused to work with SYJ in The Last Princess (very similar to his image on CLOY, soldier). The reason could be that the male character has much less screen time than the female one. According to SYJ, The Last Princess is her career defining film, she cried when receiving the best actress award at Baeksang. She earned approximately USD 3.0 million from the investment. 

Moverer, SYJ said that she was surprised when HB accepted to play as a villain in The Negotiation as it is different with his image onscreen. HB might have regretted not to work with SYJ in The Last Princess after its success, so he decided to get the chance to work with SYJ in The Negotiation.

Again, we will never know for sure, this is just my assumption.

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 2

Have to agree with your sentiments here @BinJinshipperfromIndia. I am just going to let them be whatever it is that they want to be in the future. Will just go with the flow. Knowing that SYJ prefers not to act with the same lead again, I am waiting patiently to find out what she is planning to do next.I know she loves her line of work so much so hoping she will come out soon with some new updates. Just know that they are great together but whatever God and universe has in store for them, time will tell. I say if it’s meant to be it’s meant to be. When the stars  are aligned everything will fall into place. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3

@citron I was also leaning towards The Last Princess recently as that potential project I could see him in that movie more than others SYJ worked on but who knows it could have been earlier or a project that never made it into the news about them both being in talks with. Like we know he gets a lot of scripts. Not all the scripts he receives has made news about. Plus, I am very certain based on his choices of projects post military he was only focused on roles where he was the main lead. So that was why SYJ was surprised he took on the villain role in TN as it was different from his other roles/ plus her character is what I would consider as the lead. That is why she was more interested in wanting to take TN after she saw he took on the villain role. ^_^ Honestly though, maybe post PIFAN 2014, he slowly had more thoughts of potentially wanting to work with her - but didn't feel like he was ready. However, it was clear to me come Confidential Assignment time and working with Yoona (both giving her acting advice), they probably heard each other's names a lot more again. So if anything come 2016 time, it was when they received TN script as who knows when director Lee first approached them with wanting them to be in his movie. We just know everything was confirmed a month before shooting (May 10/18 of 2017)

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

55 minutes ago, BinJinshipperfromIndia said:

Sometimes I feel we should just let them be...

Stop analysing their moves, stop the delulus, stop waiting for CF/work updates, stop scrutinising them, and stop awaiting dating/marriage confirmations. 

Instead, just wish and pray for all things good to happen to them (however their fate decides), in return of the happiness they have given us, especially last six (really tough months). 

As HB mentioned in one of the interviews:

Destiny, Fate, Serendipity is something very close to us, but only time will tell if it leads us to a positive or negative direction.

Therefore... I will be silently waiting for Time to show us miracles happen! 

Stay safe people!   

Hello Fellow Shipper from India!

Binjin has been a happypill for all of us in the past few tough months. Seeing the updates about them here, and the cute ( and eagle eyed)  posts from our fellow shippers definitely makes me ( and many of us) smile after a tough day, with the same old chores, multiple video/ audio calls and limited entertainment/ rejuvenation options. 

It's nice to see them together, even if it's through their synchronised CF releases. 

They say that sometimes the journey is more beautiful than the destination itself. So while this ship will dock someday ( soon, we hope), let's enjoy the view and the seas while we can.

We shouldn't stop posting about them altogether. After all, only this United Ship has helped produce miracles such as the popularity award at Baeksang. 

What @ElectricHearts told about CLOY being maybe their last project together really tugged at my heart somehow. It's like how when another of my favorite shows-FRIENDS ended, it was the end of an era itself. Except that we still had a lot of time to brace up for that closure. 

So eventually we all will move on with our lives. But till then let's wait, hope and pray desperately as Capt Ri says. and enjoy this ship. 

• Like 13
  • Love 7

Finally this is back!!! Was sad this morning since I can't access the thread which has been part of my early morning routine for the last 7 mons. 

Btw, I've been a long time lurker here but not posting anything since 1. I really dont have much to contribute and 2. I am contented in just reading people's thoughts and comparing them with mine. :wub:

This is also my first otp.. Been a fan of SYJ and KTP individually, so to see them work together and be shipped together is a big big bonus for me. 

Lets continue to ship responsibly and keep the positive energy alive!! Hope to see this ship docks soon! :heartxoxo:

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, binyeji said:

What @ElectricHearts told about CLOY being maybe their last project together really tugged at my heart somehow. It's like how when another of my favorite shows-FRIENDS ended, it was the end of an era itself. Except that we still had a lot of time to brace up for that closure. 

CLOY was really the perfect last project for them if it ends up really being their last project together. So many of their movie references in the show besides other easter eggs we slowly notice more from their real life. We are all supportive of both of them and can't wait to see what more projects they do decide to take on. Right now, we are just enjoying their overload of new CFs and photoshoots lol

I currently decided to start Ireland (only on episode 2). So far it is sad @RiRiGaGa waiting for koala hug moments lol :lol: Sadly not there yet. However, I do agree what you mentioned before. I have seen some similarities so far with his character being like RJH. Also, love seeing him as a bodyguard. Honestly, I am even more impressed now that SYJ brings this show up in her compliments like you had mentioned before. She knows his projects so well that she decides to bring up the ones that somehow can also be linked with CLOY or to compliment HB's real self ^_^

:heart4:

• Like 10
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

OMG! I better hurry up and post this before we get shut down again! Grab your candies and receipts and hoard them ppl! It's ARMAGEDDON out here! Must mean the end is near! 

It's Throwback Monday b/c who the heck needs to wait until Thursday when you're suffering from Binjinsion symptoms all day long and then the forum takes away your Soompida doses for hours repeatedly? BAM! Withdrawal kicks in! So every day is a BJ throwback day! :hwaiting:

Haha, you missy are such a clown...I mean you mean well in every posts you share but on top of that you never fail to make us laugh which we (I personally) need to ease from this binjinsion pandemic.  

Wish I know how to do throwback or insert images here...I'm so lame and so old school :crybaby:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

It's back! I was freaking out thinking they deleted this forum because of our craziness lol. It's such a fun place for me to read through when i'm stuck at work doing routine stuff. 

Speaking of the projects HB turned down, there were strong rumors that he was in talks to do Personal taste but he chose Secret Garden instead. If this is true then we must admit HB made the right choice. I simply could not imagine another male lead for SeGa just like i couldnt imagine him playing that role in Personal taste, it seemed more fitting for a younger guy like LMH though the role was mature enough but it lacked depth and back then HB was really into playing roles with depth, he was against playing safe roles. By the way i watched both Secret Garden and Personal Taste and enjoyed them. Wrong i was OBSESSED with Secret Garden for like a year and a half pretty much like i'm with CLOY right now lol but i still enjoyed Personal taste for what it was but i forgot about it quick lol.

I still freak out when i think SYJ made a cameo in SG and she probably was a possible choice for the female lead at some point in the writer's head. I wonder how things would have went between HB and SYJ back then. The entire thing's a bit freaky!

• Like 8
  • Love 2