Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

Posted (edited)

Finally found this post! This song/piece is one of my 13yr old son's fav and he made his own rendition for his daddy's birthday this year. He is also a fan of CLOY, my kids ( 8,11,13 yr olds) watched the drama many times over :wub:

On 6/27/2020 at 10:42 PM, gloriousCh33se said:

Can't help getting the feels.. I went from reading @celest1al's translation post and about the jennyhouse_j insta likes, then saw some of the sweet old TN promo vids on IG (auto-explore) and then seeing this vid right after

:please: 
Yes Binnie, some things are meant to be

Finally found this post! This is also one of my son's fav and he made a rendition for his dad's bday just this yr. He is also a huge fan of cloy, watched it w/ his 2 other siblings (8  and 11 y.o), their first and only kdrama :wub:

Edited by Kimchified
  • Like 15
  • Love 4

Oh wow a 9 spread instagram wall of SYJ on manyo lol manyofactory_official and then they added the new video on the latest square. I never seen this kind of update before. It is nice and impressive at the same time. 3 posts were like videos to advertise product :D

@eLizza i did have today's date down on my list.. I don't remember why LOL! or did i just recently add it after i updated about yesterday's LOL!

Also I am just going to guess the smart 2nd ad is coming soon? the one they were teasing about at the press 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

it was posted 4 days ago.. 

Was that the dress she was wearing that day :crazymad:

I mean regardless LOL! they are still under the same company even if she joins mediheal too for skincare hahaa

they are following her for a reason :heart4:

it has to be her as they tagged manyo in the post too... 

maybe that is why they did that m store ad of them together on june 2

:crazymad::heart4:

unless it is just Kim Ji Won.. She is under mediheal with HB but it does look like syj from behind..

• Like 10
  • Love 1

If it is really SYJ, i bet she or they are laughing at us. It was posted 4 days ago, thanks to @ElectricHearts for noting that, and we missed it. Lol. 

But it really excites me just by thinking that "it could be SYJ". And that account following SYJ? hmmmm...:w00t:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@CLOY Nified it might be it. I checked back to when we got the last jennyhouse after she filmed and it was like 3-4 days later too. Also the url on the instagram just redirects to manyo lol :lol:. right now it looks like they only made a 6 posts wall where as manyo current one made a 9 post wall of syj lol. maybe another wall will be created soon under skincare lol :lol: also when you watch back to her january 2019 CF for manyo it does remind me of this

• Like 6
  • Awesome 4

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Samsam said:

BINJIN for Mediheal??!! :yaaa:

Hmmh, interesting turn of events. The white dress looks familiar! We shall wait and see.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 6
  • Awesome 1

Have you seen this image from the TN promo era? Anyone ever said anything about the ring set? If you watch closely, the details in the rings, its a set. Please give me light on this before my delulu mind get the best of me. 

ImageImage

• Like 6
  • Shocked 5
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2

Bench CF by Binnie 

:please:

Spoiler

Both of their CF's date released, AGAIN are synchronised well :ph34r:

I'm pretty sure this is not a coincidence anymore :phew:

• Like 3
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Last Delulu Standing said:

Have you seen this image from the TN promo era? Anyone ever said anything about the ring set? If you watch closely, the details in the rings, its a set. Please give me light on this before my delulu mind get the best of me. 

This was sponsored I guess (gasheni(?) Was that the brand? Hehehe can't remember)

22 minutes ago, bingejin said:

Bin X Bench :heart:

HB is soooo cool and handsome in those comfy & casual outfits! I personally love Bench and so happy he's their new endorser :transforms:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Channel20 said:

Both of their CF's date released, AGAIN are synchronised well 

Typically for marketing, there are particular days of the week when ads are released based on viewer engagement and social media behavior. Say Fridays or Wednesdays or weekends. 

Is Monday one of those days? It's a working day, not many people online. Not sure why both companies will release the CF together.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 9
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

I know we're all craving for a wedding that never happened in the drama (but might in real life :wub:), so I made a wedding video-like fan edit:sparklyeyes: I'm still mediocre in this editing thing but I just had to make one because I swear, almost every love song makes me think of BinJin everytime:tears:ENJOY EVERYONE

Edited by Minariri13
Inserted link
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18
  • Thanks 1

Maybe that's why I put June 29 down lol. I literally don't remember lol. If anything I thought June 28 for sure but maybe I put 29th as I was a day off before. No idea now lol 

As for the bench tease, white flower, blue flower. So many flowers they made him hold for the CF lol. At least I guessed right when I said it was for bench before lol

:sparklyeyes::heart4:6

1 hour ago, binyeji said:

Typically for marketing, there are particular days of the week when ads are released based on viewer engagement and social media behavior. Say Fridays or Wednesdays or weekends. 

Is Monday one of those days? It's a working day, not many people online. Not sure why both companies will release the CF together.

They have updated on weekends before with them lol. They don't follow normal strategy lol 

@Channel20 it wasn't a coincidence anymore to me in beginning of June lol. Then we got everyday CFs post baeksang. Then they lost me with trying to find a pattern besides it being TN filming month lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Last Delulu Standing said:

Have you seen this image from the TN promo era? Anyone ever said anything about the ring set? If you watch closely, the details in the rings, its a set. Please give me light on this before my delulu mind get the best of

She was an endorser for Ganeshi back then . You should visit instagram @ganeshi.official on 5 september 2018 for a proof. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Captain 

Feel good 

Flowers 

Blue/white (again) 

Landing 

They really not helping my normal sane brain :lol:

:hypehype::heart1:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, binyeji said:

Not sure either if Monday is a good day to launch CFs or teasers. Plus Bench is a Philippine based company, while Manyo is Korean, so there should be someone really important behind the scenes  synching/coordinating the release of these. But one too many coincidences already, I have to agree. I don't want to speculate since I have no idea how the advertising world works. But i am totally supporting both products. Loving SYJ's look with that vegan line, I will have to look for it online to order, anybody have leads where? And truthfully digging the Bench shirt with Captain written across it. A big sized one would be nice for sleeping!

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3