Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

@wolfie26 thank you for issuing your reminders, again and again. It is easy to be carried away by our imaginations with regards to BinJin, especially in this time of the pandemic, either needing a distraction from anxiety of our times, thinking of better things to occupy one's mind, or just because that's the way it is. It is fun. It is shipping.

However, we must remember that HB and SYJ are real people. Just like you and me, they have their values and aspirations, they have likes and pet peeves, they may look perfect in our eyes, but they are human too, with quirks, with flaws and certainly with boiling points at one time or another. So let's not push them too much. They might find our BinJin investigations amusing up to a certain point, but please not to the point of annoyance, or at worst, creppiness.

In my heart I know they are aware that we ship them, as actors and as real persons, they are such a beautiful couple, inside out. I am sure they are grateful. Let us value their privacy by not overstepping our boundaries.

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

just read the comments at that tweeter post. Someone asked if it was her own views and she admitted it was from a forum. Wish she had credited intuition1, rather than just cut-and-paste it on her tweet. That's really not a nice thing to do, even if the intention was not to claim it as her own views....

This is terrible. At least they should give credit if they want to repost.  

@Intuition1Your post is definitely one of the best, and definitely needs to be read by everyone. But sorry to be hearing about this kind of plagiarism. Soompi has been taking some measures to reduce spam and ensure privacy with the Clubs and Insta embed ban. So maybe the Clubs will be a safer place to speculate and discuss. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Furmom_jds said:

Hi. I saw a post in twitter that says people are going overboard already in analyzing everything too much and try to connect it to BinJin. I think they are somewhat correct (sorry), just like the earlier post about HB's assistant and Jennyhouse post. Maybe we are reading too much between the lines and maybe we are already invading their privacy for posting their accounts or posts and relate it about HB and SYJ's happening. It will be a good news if it is really about them and I am sure the BinJin nation will be jumping up and down and social media will surely explode of tweets, likes, shares, etc. But we just have to be mindful not to screenshot and post those kinds of stuff. They (people around and close to Binjin) might feel offended and harassed and it might result for them not to share anything and be afraid that whatever they post fans will assume it's about HB and SYJ "big reveal". 

I am just afraid that we will push them (BinJin) further back instead of coming forward. I do not want another denial statement from either parties. I think and 100% sure that they are a couple already, getting married? probably in their minds or even planned out stuff already. So let's just be a bit more responsible, cautious and mindful in posting. Checking their friends and staff social media are okay, but screen shoot them and post it in social media i think is not necessary. There's club and forums like this that we can discuss or brainstorm instead of publicly posting it and people will start grabbing them and reposting it. 

Just my thought. Sorry. No offense to anyone here. I just want us to be extra careful on what we post publicly so we will not scare them off. 

Agree! Let's not be like the other shipping thread that overanalyzing everything (trees, IG stories, dogs...) :D

BinJin is real periodt. 

On the other hand:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/crash-landing-continues-soar-in-popularity-top-k-drama-japan/

I love that it's still popular and it means more opportunities for them, but somehow I wish it will lie low at least for them to have more privacy and be less used by media (you know those clickbait articles).

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

To add on to the points discussed earlier by various users, one more point that I see why it would be prudent to do a bit of filtering about what to share and discuss in an open public forum and consider the closed clubs  is for our own protection of our own privacy as well.

Some of our posts may be more personal in nature with sharing of some personal views and personal information which we may not feel comfortable to be splashed all over social media if lurkers are to take it out from Soompi onto other social media.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Not sure if anyone has mentioned about this but here's a little crumb since the drought is beginning..:( , In the tvN CLOY interview, where they both interviewed each other, YJ asked HB "What does RJH find attractive about YSR?" , He answered "That she freely speaks what's on her mind" and he also said YJ speaks what's on her mind without hesitation too..that probably means he likes YJ too omg..

• Like 11
  • Love 5

@BinjinAddict and in that interview SYJ cleverly dodged the question about how HB and RJH are similar or what his charms are even though she has said again how HB was the most appropriate person to play him and they are 100% alike (he will protect you no matter what) ;) 

And I would say in general, during CLOY era compared to TN era, SYJ was much more careful when talking about HB. During TN interviews she spoke more freely in complimenting him but was much more muted and careful during CLOY. 

• Like 13
  • Insightful 5

8 minutes ago, Choisamsook said:

I love you mommy, i love you daddy! 

I hope you will show us a photo of a rock soon:hwaiting::hooray2:

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

Moreover, he left the wrap up party for his drama early so he can fly on New Year's Eve to see her. A flight that took over 13 hours. Just imagine a guy who has been working daily to complete a drama, had to attend a wrap party for the drama, and had booked a ticket on that day to go to the other side of the world. Any guy in love who had that kind of schedule would have been exhausted and the normal thing to do even if in love is to take a few days break and then fly over, but he did not do that. He could not wait one more minute away from her. That is PASSION. In LA, they were spotted shopping together and before the grocery pictures they were spotted numerous times. Their agency denied they met in LA until the photo evidence. Their first denial was proven false, so the rest of their denials became a mute point as well.

@Intuition1 She was still in Bangkok then from Jan 5/6 (based on her instagram and director_jjoo instagram) she was filming her manyo CF. That is why I believe now he went to see her in Bangkok first before they went together to LA. Unless he was really in LA, a week earlier than her :lol: I just don't think that is possible :P

7 hours ago, MatthewMay Love said:

Watching episode 16 of CLOY again lol and there was a scene where Seri and her brother talking where he said ''he was playing golf all day" I don't know how i missed this part before but i thought it's funny it seems the writer knows about BINJIN's real activities haha From Grocery boy, Ralph store down to golf lol

there is too much of their real timeline in CLOY once I realized I had to fix something in my original timeline I posted on here. Then I saw certain things differently that was in CLOY :lol:

9 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

At the Baeksang Awards, they walked together at the end of the ceremonies, he tried to get closer to her during the official pictures and at the TikTok, he talked on her behalf saying, "we cannot repay you that much." What I mentioned is just a small amount compared the many observations people here and in other places have made.  To doubt this couple's real love, you would have to be really biased against their coupling.

This is another thing if he still had an issue with "shippers" like back then with SeGa shippers (shipping him with Han Ji Won). He wouldn't have thanked us that way and said we cannot repay you.. They were actually happy they won the award, got to be on stage together and accept the award together. Also, SYJ wouldn't have thanked us even more and doing what she did with the likes ... Like they know how much we believe in their relationship and that they are meant to be/soulmates. They don't need to make us go crazy even more if what they have isn't real lol

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Hihi i just wanted to ask about how do we properly credit people here on soompi 

Ive posted numerous times of some content from here onto my twitter but i only included the person's soompi username that is shown at the top of the post. Is that enough or do i need to do anything more to properly promote op's post?

Thankyou :)

• Like 4

Hi! I got rejected by the club, but it's ok. I don't really say much anyway. I just love reading and getting updates about binjin. Just a small favor though, please don't abandon this thread and continue updating here please.

Good day and happy shipping

• Like 24

7 minutes ago, Whitecheddarpopcorn said:

Hi! I got rejected by the club, but it's ok. I don't really say much anyway. I just love reading and getting updates about binjin. Just a small favor though, please don't abandon this thread and continue updating here please.

same sentiment. I don’t post much, I just want to read binjin updates. So hopefully this won’t get abandoned.

• Like 18
  • Insightful 1

20 minutes ago, Whitecheddarpopcorn said:

Apologies - I think in regards of the club i have made myself clear regarding the reasons why we are so picky and why its important to be active - if you want to join . It doesn't mean we are saying we are exclusive . But it's in order to protect the conversations from prying eyes - in order to ensure that we have to be careful - people who lurk - cannot provide security with 0 posts and no activity . I don't think the main thread will be abandoned , the reasons for the creation for the clubs have been explained prior. 

Thank you 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, seokjinyohan said:

Hihi i just wanted to ask about how do we properly credit people here on soompi 

Ive posted numerous times of some content from here onto my twitter but i only included the person's soompi username that is shown at the top of the post. Is that enough or do i need to do anything more to properly promote op's post?

Thankyou :)

I would suggest to ask the user for permission in this thread before reposting the content outside of Soompi.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

I went back to look at 2010 in both syj and hb thread side by side lol. Was there ever a photo/scan from the Singles Sept 2010 edition that has appeared now from that period? I realized they were both featured in this. SYJ had her Netherlands photoshoot/spread talked about in it and HB did an interview. I will just link to those pages below since most of the pics have disappeared in those threads too

This is the section in HB thread that has a photo  :lol:

And this is the translation from the interview and OMG I can't! him with marriage and really wanting a son :lol: Wonder what his thoughts are now on umm  son :lol:

:hypehype:

(Sorry if this was mentioned before.. I may have forgotten but it was nice to revisit this time again and what he said LOL!)

This was before the premiere they attended on Sept 8 wearing matching black clothes/sunglasses and her later SeGa cameo (she filmed on Jan 14 2011/air date of Jan 16 2011). He was confirmed publicly to be starring in SeGa on Sept 6. We know writer kim wanted SYJ to make a cameo on the show for a while. 

You must have a side to you that observes people well?

I do it really well, ha ha, I stare fixedly at a person. Even today as we were talking, I quietly observed a lot. Since we are all

different species /people.

- Is there a side to you that travels frequently?

I do like it. For the most part, I do it after finishing a project in order to rest.

-How do you relieve stress?

I keep to myself. And I also work out hard sweating. If I cannot keep it in then I will go out and meet people.

But, I do not go out and talk about [what I am going through]. I listen to other people talk and just entirely divide up the conversations. It is not like this, "I have this stress, what should I do" ...rather if I talk about other things, it is easier to forget.

-Why don't you use Twitter? It is fun.

I really do not have any interest in it. To catch and accept trends is pointless. I do not want to quickly go the same way as others.

Rather than loud places, I like quiet places. Instead of going shopping, traveling, and sight seeing; I like resting.

-Have you not heard that in your everyday life you are a person who acts older than your age?

I have heard that a lot. However, I believe that I have showed my charm and humor to the people that I am surrounded by?

I do not particularly have a lot of charm. *He asks his manager: Do I have charm?

(His manager: I do not know~).

See, look at that, even a person who I have been close to for the past 4 years does not know. ha ha.

- Next year, you will be thirty years old. Before then, is there one thing that you would really like to do?

I would like to meet a lot of people.. since I am always meeting with people that I normally meet with. I hope to meet with people that hold different thoughts and ideas than me, as well as people who are engaged in different professions. Until now, I had opportunities like that, but even so I wasn't able to take them.

- When do you think you will get married?

One day, I would like to do it quickly. During high school, I vaguely remember imagining that I would get married when I am around 23 years old. Right now I cannot get married quickly, but, at any rate, I do not want to postpone marriage due to work.

- I heard that your dream is to have a family that you can value and to become a great father.

There is that kind of romance. Until I have a son, I will keep having kids! I really want to see my son! ha ha. It is not that I want to raise him exactly like me, but rather, when I take him out, I want to be able to provide him with the first experiences of everything. It seems I will be so happy.

-You must need to meet a really, really strong woman.

As long as she gives birth to a son first, ha ha.

-During the time that I haven't seen you, your hair seems to have grown really longer.

Isn't it hard growing your hair long?

I am used to it since I always grow my hair long before returning to a project

If short hair matches with my character then that is when I cut it. If I were to cut it beforehand, I would have to put extensions in my hair later, which would be awkard, and uncomfortable while acting.

In is from the post in this page:

:heart4:

• Like 3
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 5

44 minutes ago, eLizza said:

I m not talking about binjin in the pic below but instead referring to the Nego poster behind them..

I was thinking the same when I look at that poster behind them, j was like eeehhhhhhh?????

that's real right?no one edit it?  Hhahha!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4