Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ElectricHearts

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

30 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

and I’m not saying he’s not an alpha male, but his masculinity is of the quiet and gentle kind (rather than loud and dominant). He listens to her (in this case, listening comes as a packaged deal with staring :joy:

Thank you for pointing out that an Alpha male can be gentle. The main difference between Alpha males and Beta males is initiative. Alpha males are known for leadership, and taking risks, but in the media they had inaccurately portrayed Alpha males as obnoxious, chauvinist and aggressive.

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 7
  • Thanks 1

Not sure if this has been discussed here earlier, but I just saw it on twitter. Anyone knows what is it about & what’s the connection with the 2 pictures?

• Like 2
  • Shocked 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, jacdayans said:

Not sure if this has been discussed here earlier, but I just saw it on twitter. Anyone knows what is it about & what’s the connection with the 2 pictures?

Can’t really say there’s a connection but the first picture is the English translation of SYJ’s hairstylist’s IG post yesterday and the 2nd picture is Hyun Bin’s assistant. He posted that on his IG stories early today, or maybe late yesterday. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 6

Watching episode 16 of CLOY again lol and there was a scene where Seri and her brother talking where he said ''he was playing golf all day" I don't know how i missed this part before but i thought it's funny it seems the writer knows about BINJIN's real activities haha From Grocery boy, Ralph store down to golf lol

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 7

4 minutes ago, celest1al said:
22 minutes ago, GogoRoboto said:

Can’t really say there’s a connection but the first picture is the English translation of SYJ’s hairstylist’s IG post yesterday and the 2nd picture is Hyun Bin’s assistant. He posted that on his IG stories early today, or maybe late yesterday. 

@jacdayans I saw this too so I did some research and I am just confirming what @GogoRoboto already said before people start taking this too seriously. This Twitter account juxtaposed the English translation from the caption of SYJ's hairstylist's IG food truck post from yesterday and HB's assistant's IG story from today. It wasn't the same time. Also, HB's assistant uploaded a follow up IG story related to that D-day pic and it looks like he had a personal thing. So bottom line, this point is reaching and we shouldn't take it as a crumb. :lol:

Lol! Thank you both for the explanation. I thought I have missed something :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

Moreover, he left the wrap up party for his drama early so he can fly on New Year's Eve to see her. A flight that took over 13 hours. Just imagine a guy who has been working daily to complete a drama, had to attend a wrap party for the drama, and had booked a ticket on that day to go to the other side of the world. Any guy in love who had that kind of schedule would have been exhausted and the normal thing to do even if in love is to take a few days break and then fly over, but he did not do that. He could not wait one more minute away from her. That is PASSION. In LA, they were spotted shopping together and before the grocery pictures they were spotted numerous times. Their agency denied they met in LA until the photo evidence. Their first denial was proven false, so the rest of their denials became a mute point as wel

i don't think Ye-jin was at LA during new year eve ..She was spotted at Bangkok for Manyo CFs on 4-6 January 2019 .

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Very well said fm another Binnie fan:happyshakes:

40 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

Very well said fm another Binnie fan:happyshakes:

Whoa this sounded familiar and I realized that @Intuition1 wrote this earlier in the thread! 
Unless that's her account, I wish they would have at least given her credit. 

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

Colleagues ---> Friends ---> Kindred Spirits ---> Soulmates ---> Partners for life

That basically sums it all up! Looks so simple, but not that easy to happen in ones lifetime. I am celebrating in advance, but just wanna say how happy I am for HB and SYJ. Thanks for sharing your personal story, cuz it lends an even stronger credence to Binjin's shared humour. Still remember YJ saying "We both like comedies" and how she says he has a sense of humor (I hardly hear this from his other co-stars lol!). That YJ interview and what she said made us think back all of Binjin interactions, that 's why we get kinda emotional over it....

Oohh nice! Thanks for describing the word "Ai-mei." They definitely showed a lot of that!! 

And that's very true... it's not easy to come upon that. And she has mentioned his sense of humor multiple times! You can tell even in the CLOY era, she appreciates and laughs at most of his jokes (she teases him for some LOL). Probably didn't hear it from other co-stars cause that side of him doesn't come out. I think you've explained why I was feeling a tad emotional... I was definitely looking back fondly at all of the times I saw those things... I always say this but we are seriously blessed to have so much content from our couple! 

:sparklyeyes:

• Like 3
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

After this, neither of them took on other work other than their joint project, CLOY.  During CLOY, HB continued with his uncharacteristic touching of his co-star. Outside of scenes, he side hugged her, removed snow from her hair, touched her head and squeezed her side and arm. He never did this with his other co-stars he did not date. I looked and looked, and could not find footage showing this behavior. What I found is how this man had tried really hard to not touch female co-stars during BTS. Then, there are the famous thumb rubbing every time he had SYJ's hand and most importantly the back hug that out did all other back hugs. He actually put his hands on her chest, something too intimate and inappropriate between colleagues and she did not protest. To me that back hug was a way to distinguish this work from others, a statement that said I am with my loved one. I think they did it as something to look back on. Also, seeing how HB was jealous when MCs brought up her former leading men, it is likely he wanted to do something that made their scenes more intimate. This is why the viewers responded so strongly to CLOY. The love between the leads did not seem acting, there were elements of intimacy beyond what the scenes required. Lastly, HB showed once more how SYJ is special to him by talking about her without being asked and remembering a compliment she made two years ago. At the Baeksang Awards, they walked together at the end of the ceremonies, he tried to get closer to her during the official pictures and at the TikTok, he talked on her behalf saying, "we cannot repay you that much." What I mentioned is just a small amount compared the many observations people here and in other places have made.  To doubt this couple's real love, you would have to be really biased against their coupling.

BIG CHEERS TO ALL YOU SAID @Intuition1!!!!

I love this!!!

:wub:

The back hug was very intimate, but there's another simpler scenes that was also intimate to me:

Removing her eye dirt from her eyes so naturally in the hospital...

That whole hospital scene where he takes good care of her... i wonder if that was how he took care of her in real life when SYJ fell sick while filming

• Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

Oh my goodness, you guys. Take this with a grain of salt, but please hear me out. After seeing Yejin's stylist's and Hyun Bin's assistant's posts, I thought they're doing the Smart CF together! They might have hinted this for all BinJin fans. Lol.

Forgive my mind; this is just a wild thought. Hihi.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

@celest1al 

Lol I  have not back track  the latest  3 pages here so didnt know that TWITTER COPYCAT @Intuition1 post and put up as her so shameless and nv credit owner!! :angry::angry:   Her twi was just 3hrs ago and she could be still reading here!!!  LMAOOOO

@Intuition1 I love ur HB POV, very well

said.  I like to read alot of HB fan pov of him, and want to know him better cuz I am not a fan  :wub:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Imagine YJ makes this cute facial expression (she did in an interview) to HB in private when she asks him to cook her favorite dishes.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, bin-jin said:

Very well said fm another Binnie fan

1 hour ago, celest1al said:

Whoa this sounded familiar and I realized that @Intuition1 wrote this earlier in the thread! 
Unless that's her account, I wish they would have at least given her credit. 

I just read the comments at that tweeter post. Someone asked if it was her own views and she admitted it was from a forum. Wish she had credited intuition1, rather than just cut-and-paste it on her tweet. That's really not a nice thing to do, even if the intention was not to claim it as her own views....

1 hour ago, celest1al said:

Oohh nice! Thanks for describing the word "Ai-mei." They definitely showed a lot of that!! 

And that's very true... it's not easy to come upon that. And she has mentioned his sense of humor multiple times! You can tell even in the CLOY era, she appreciates and laughs at most of his jokes (she teases him for some LOL). Probably didn't hear it from other co-stars cause that side of him doesn't come out. I think you've explained why I was feeling a tad emotional... I was definitely looking back fondly at all of the times I saw those things... I always say this but we are seriously blessed to have so much content from our couple! 

I've always like that chinese term Ai-Mei cuz it explains a gazillion things when it comes to new couples LOL!! 

YJ saying that she wish for a partner who find her odd sense of humour to be cute, and saying it twice, was such a revelation! She really has a quirky sense of humor, and we can see that in how she replies to reporter's questions and even trolls/ tease them sometimes. So to see Binjin so comfortable each other's jokes and "silliness" is so heart-warming. I think I can chat at length about their funny moments together. 

@Furmom_jds  Agree that some fan speculations of the Insta accounts actions might be stretching, esp the one on HB's assistant's post. Though I do think the Jennyhouse ones has some real meat to it. Also agree that posting screenshots of the Insta accounts of YJ's associates/ friends on social media is best avoided. I think some of the Binjin fan tweeters have already deleted the posts that has their pictures. Maybe these YJ's friends/ associates might not realise how much their actions on Insta will excite the fans? Though having dealt with so many celebrities for many years, they MIGHT already know that fans are quick at spotting these stuff, esp since Binjin rumors have never ceased. We will just take these candies and quietly munch on them as we wait for the next ones patiently. :D

• Like 9
  • Love 5