Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ElectricHearts

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

Guys , just a reminder , maybe not post private pictures of other people they know them here ? Just because she liked these pics doesn’t mean we can post her private social media information around . We have two private clubs . Be respectful please . 

Instagram embedded pics are not allowed anymore . Please remove them. Thanks . 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, mikmac said:

Urgh!  Last summer, we were in Seoul and stayed at an Airbnb in CDD. I just found out after research I was less than a 10 minute walk from Vast Entertainment building.  I wonder if he would've been there tho, or already filming CLOY.  

A bit like me if I had gone last year to LA instead of Singapore, I would have been a potential witness to grocery sighting lol. Also if I went to Singapore a month earlier, maybe I would have bumped into SYJ. Or when I went to LA in August  2012, I was in the area of Koreatown/Ralphs :lol:

I see why JJ follows that BinJin instagram account instead of the others (the account also has a lot of CLOY videos). That is one thing that lacks from the SYJ fan account they follow, there is hardly any CLOY or Binnie on that account (even though the account was created on his birthday lol) If you go look under carmelina7888 instagram account, on March 25 they even concluded another Ralph Lauren connection for them :lol: I didn't realize SYJ wore RL on her bday picture with her stylists. JJ liking can't wait to see what 2021 will bring.. and the D**** article post :lol:

:lol: I guess they were wearing the same LA hats/brand.. just different color. Binnie coming home from LA and SYJ leaving to Mongolia :lol:

:heart4:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

SYJ said in an old reality show:

"I dated secretly of course".

"She is so cool . Whoever she dated from the past can’t drag her and count her as one of his girls .. so smart .. maybe she set to her mind. Only her husband is worthy for announcement."

"One day, HB might be able to tell the world that SYJ is my woman".

We are looking forward to that date when BinJin's wedding annoucement is made public.

• Like 8
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, jamy47 said:

Yes he won a Baeksang for that role. Secret Garden is a classic and HB's acting was truly spectacular on that show. I always think he acts well but in SeGa he really took it another level. The entire drama is good and worth a watch so please check it out. It could help you watch knowing he kept a precious pure friendship with Ha Ji Won since then and she is one of the people he contacted first when he came back from military and kept in touch since then. HJW confirmed many times that he reached out to her when she went through hard times including she lost a brother in recent years, very sad. I used to ship them during the SeGa days but offscreen they were always just friends. 

I will get around doing that one of these days.   I think i would enjoy it more if I don't have any prejudice against HJW.  So I will wait until then.  Haha!

It took me only 5 years before I could watch my other bias' eps in We Got Married.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, hallyu said:

"One day, HB might be able to tell the world that SYJ is my woman".

Please speed up and claim your woman HB, so I can have a break! Thanks in advance!

The thing is he most likely already does! That is why his face and how he acts around her shows so much! He has to think of her first and how his past relationships haven't worked out by admitting the relationship too early. Come June 1 and a simple remark about what SYJ said in the past made him act that way when he heard it. That is why he couldn't hide who said it because he knows we know who said that lol. So that is why he didn't lie.. he actually admitted it (like he always does when someone asks him if he is in a relationship/dating anyone lol)  :wub: That is the main reason he can't take personal questions anymore :lol:

So yes one day he will finally get to tell the world that she is his. However, maybe it will be a surprise and it will be SYJ who tells us he is hers.. More than all those likes to us ^_^ I can't with them and their fated journey 

2 hours ago, celest1al said:

Colleagues ---> Friends ---> Kindred Spirits ---> Soulmates ---> Partners for life

:rainbow: = me from too much sweetness LOL

Yup... thankful I am not alone in feeling emotional because of that interview... 

I can't with them whenever I think of them and we go back to their interviews that they have said about "each other" and not even realizing then. Sigh

:heart1::happy:

Plus all her close friends know how happy she is and either commented on her recent videos or liked them or what we have found out liking their stuff on instagram from this month. The fact she was that bubbly and laughing even in her Jennyhouse behind the scenes. Even going back to watching HB in his bodyluv behind the scenes/interviews, he literally keeps embracing  more of RJH/CLOY with saying that is my style, talking about happy life, smelling those shower cap filters like scented candles, look at how he plays with those bubbles LOL, plus Smart behind the scenes and that cute halo halo moment.. Yea I can't with them. Even when they are not together, they are still mirroring each other in the stuff they do :wub: They are walking in sync accepting their award at Baeksang and they literally aced subtle glances and mirroring. SIGH 

:hooray2:

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

From what i’ve noticed it looks like some of their artist who worked at jennyhouse uses jennyhouse_  before their names but judging from the photos uploaded by the user jennyhouse_jenny i believed this is the CEO or their official site, the photos uploaded in this account are official photos from their commercial projects  compared to the other ones where it’s for personal use, So therefore I conclude they really knew about the BINJIN and they are also rooting for them like us haha 

• Like 12
  • Awesome 2

@MatthewMay Love hahaa yup especially after what I uncovered what her stylist team and jenny have been liking from that syj fan account they follow and what jenny has liked on that binjin account she followed recently besides the additional likes on binjindiary lol. also it made me realize why syj follows a different yejin account. i don't know when she followed that fan account but at least they post more content with Binnie (for a yejinonly account lol) :lol: The fan account they follow posts hardly any Binnie.. no wonder they need to venture out to get more of his content with her or more CLOY footages/videos :wub:

Also I guess he met "Jennyhouse team" again while promoting MOTA as Jennyhouse also works with PSH :lol: that is why jenny had to share those pics of psh and binnie on the account lol

• Insightful 4

Whew this thread is moving too fast istg im gonna need prescription glasses to just keep pace w the back-reading...

:crazymad:

so im tryin to catch up again...

ok we are hyperexcited about Jenny of Jennyhouse liking binjin stan posts because...

:piggydance:

1) it means jenny the CEO and loyal friend/beauty partner of YJ is also stanning binjin,

2) binjin/syj gave permission for her and her staff to publicly follow and like binjin things, 

3) jenny girls have probably gossiped w syj their discoveries of our delulu/fakesubs/zoom-in kisses/m-word theories fr binjindiary IG and syj enjoys reading/watching too

4) Jenny's supporting binjin otp irl ie, she booked biggest gig for her wedding business 

5) bj ship will dock soon!

:hwaiting:

Did i miss anything? Anyway as i slowly lose my eyesight due to this nonstop shipping life,  im clearly hearing wedding bells fr the horizon... so worth it! kthanksbye

:foryou:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 8

Posted (edited)

has SYJ always liked baseball (baseball caps lol). I noticed in Mongolia airport, she wears the LA Dodgers baseball cap and for SITR airport to Japan or heading back? she is wearing New York Yankees baseball cap. I know she threw the first pitch in Daegu back in her early years. Based on what caps she has I assume she likes baseball too or is this a recent development in 2018 to present LOL!:lol:

Edited by ElectricHearts
removed my comment about SeGa. I found her shoot date on her schedule
  • Like 3

I’ve also noticed that SYJ make up artist Mujin followed a new account on instagram that has only 3 pictures as of now and that those pictures are all BINJIN from negotiation, cloy and baeksang what’s the meaning of this?!! haha it’s a sign!! And i don’t really care whoever is the person behind the jennyhouse_jenny account either she is the CEO or not but all i care is that she is someone who works with SYJ and who knows what’s going on!!! 

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

11 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Also has SYJ always liked baseball (baseball caps lol). I noticed in Mongolia airport, she wears the LA Dodgers baseball cap and for SITR airport to Japan or heading back? she is wearing New York Yankees baseball cap. I know she threw the first pitch in Daegu back in her early years. Based on what caps she has I assume she likes baseball too or is this a recent development in 2018 to present LOL!

The earliest IG post where she’s wearing baseball cap was one from May 2016. She was wearing an Atlanta Braves cap that time. She has a couple more pictures on IG where she’s wearing a baseball cap but are not those New Era team caps that she usually wears.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, GogoRoboto said:

The earliest IG post where she’s wearing baseball cap was one from May 2016. She was wearing an Atlanta Braves cap that time. She has a couple more pictures on IG where she’s wearing a baseball cap but are not those New Era team caps that she usually wears.

I wonder if she's ever gone to one of HB's baseball games...hehehe

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, GogoRoboto said:

thanks! Then I assume she is collecting "Baseball caps" If she has 3 baseball caps already from different baseball teams lol. Now I am imagine her going to Binnie's baseball games and cheering him on. :lol:

@MatthewMay Love what account is this? LOL

• Insightful 2

5 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

thanks! Then I assume she is collecting "Baseball caps" If she has 3 baseball caps already from different baseball teams lol. Now I am imagine her going to Binnie's baseball games and cheering him on. :lol:

@MatthewMay Love what account is this? LOL

Nptlinh2207 and another account named crash landing on you! 

• Like 4

@MatthewMay Love i found it after 

:Megalol:

why is she following this account? the second post is i think they are dating lmao.. whoever this person is hahaaa

This account was created June 17..

The other account. OMG what is her team doing :lol:

She has been following the CLOY account since December LOL!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I was amazed that SYJ wore a pair of USD 55,000 diamond earings at BAA. However she is very familiar with jewelry as she won best jewelry lady at International Jewelry & Watch Fair 2006 and was endorsers for Piaget before and Ganeshi jewelry brands recently.

Imagine we wear USD 2.5 millions diamond on our body.

200606292028222100_1.jpg

200606292010082100_1.jpg

• Like 9
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

has SYJ always liked baseball (baseball caps lol). I noticed in Mongolia airport, she wears the LA Dodgers baseball cap and for SITR airport to Japan or heading back? she is wearing New York Yankees baseball cap. I know she threw the first pitch in Daegu back in her early years. Based on what caps she has I assume she likes baseball too or is this a recent development in 2018 to present LOL!:lol:

I think she's always liked caps in general, based from old pics. I've seen a few ones of her in New Era brand caps, not baseball-team related, like in the 2014 Brazil world cup trip for example. HB is into New Era caps, seems like he has quite a collection. Going to Mongolia, he was wearing one. But for SYJ's LA Dodgers & NY Yankees caps, they're from a different brand called 47. I saw these at Macy's last time I was in US, not sure if it's widely available in SK.

As for the interest in baseball, maybe it's also because SK is a baseball country (like Japan). But these days I also see a lot of celebs sporting caps of the most popular teams, but they're not necessarily crazy about the team or sport, and more for the fad. With SYJ, we've seen her wear at least these 4: LA Dodgers, NY Yankees, Boston Red Sox and Atlanta Braves (thanks @GogoRoboto)

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1