[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

59 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

I just have one question about Jenny House liking BinJin pictures in IG. Did Jenny House' liking spree start before or after SYJ's liking spree? 

That's a great point, I just went and did a little research and as far as I can tell, the likes started only on June 12th. Earliest like is YJ's Jenny house ad that Binjindiary shared on IG. First she liked only Jennyhouse related posts, but going forward she liked full on shipping posts... this my friends, is definitely a huge clue :happydance:

I feel she discovered the shipper profile only when they shared their company ad and since then has been regularly checking the profile and liking shipping posts.

I do think we are on the final two episodes of this real life shipping story! 

• Like 2
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Intuition1 said:

I just have one question about Jenny House liking BinJin pictures in IG. Did Jenny House' liking spree start before or after SYJ's liking spree? I just want to figure out when they got the green light from SYJ. I do not think they would do this without her permission. Since SYJ is a private person, her friends had not spilled anything to the public about her relationship with HB. Now, I am waiting her close friends like Gong Hyo-Jin, Song Yoona, Lee Jung-Hyun and other Cinderella members to start liking BinJin content. This leads me to believe they all know the marriage announcement is coming soon.

Who owns Jenny House? Does the hairstylist friend of SYJ own it or someone else?

Does anyone know who owns Jenny House?

https://www.soompi.com/article/362372wpp/jenny-house-where-celebrities-go-for-perfect-skin

Here's an old article about Jenny House. It's a salon that's long been a favorite of Korean celebrities. They have since expanded to wedding planning and hair products. The account that liked the Binjin posts on IG doesn't seem to be a corporate account but a personal account of one of the stylists who works there and has most likely work with SYJ too.

Edited to add that if you go to Jenny House's webpage, their CEO is simply called Jenny. B)B)

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 6

The one who did the liking spree is jennyhouse_jenny (the girl in the pic with SYJ) . I think she might have a high position in Jennyhouse or could be the owner, but we need to do further clarification. 

https://instagram.com/jennyhouse_jenny?igshid=hue10aig51uc

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

I'm just waiting to see what will happen in July.  I feel the trip to Jordan SYJ will join him. They seem to be in a place now where they cant be without each other for long and it's normal when you find your soulmate and in the middle of a pandemic, seems to me you would not want to let go of your lover's hands even for work obligations. People all over the world must feel a bit weird right now and it affects your behavior in a way, things you wouldnt normally do you find yourself thinking of doing because things are a bit unstable everywhere these days. Personally as a shipper next month will be a critical moment. 

Speaking of Jennyhouse, i bet Ye Jin invested in that company and owns a few things lol. She seems so smart business wise.

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

17 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Athey really really BONDED and became very close, starting out as friends and kindred spirit, and now, I believe, graduating to soulmates and partner for life.

BinJin never lied to us. :happydance:They hit off well and became very close friends, and with time progressed to become soulmates and partners for life. When you go out with close friends, you don't call it dating (you can refuse to call it dating). And the point of transition from one relationship stage to the next may not be always clear lol. But now it becomes clearer and clearer that they will wed soon and we'll just wait patiently for their announcement.

@celest1alThanks again for translating that SYJ 2018 BeWithYou interview. I also got emotional reading it. BinJin is truly so precious to each other and so precious to us too. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

I just have one question about Jenny House liking BinJin pictures in IG. Did Jenny House' liking spree start before or after SYJ's liking spree? I just want to figure out when they got the green light from SYJ. I do not think they would do this without her permission. Since SYJ is a private person, her friends had not spilled anything to the public about her relationship with HB. Now, I am waiting her close friends like Gong Hyo-Jin, Song Yoona, Lee Jung-Hyun and other Cinderella members to start liking BinJin content. This leads me to believe they all know the marriage announcement is coming soon.

Who owns Jenny House? Does the hairstylist friend of SYJ own it or someone else?

Lots of evidence from Jennyhouse_jenny liking shippers ig post given the specified date.

SYJ's with the Jennyhouse staff and Msteam CEO 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

Good catch! Judging by her IG posts, she is a big fan of SYJ as an actor and was really anticipating CLOY too. Maybe she really got into the RiRi Couple? ;) She also reposted SYJs TN bus videos with HB back  in 2018. 

I try to be rationale, but yeah she seemed to like quite a few Binjin posts! 

4 hours ago, Cherie Cee said:

You have a point here. The shipper only noticed now that JH liked her tweets. Seems to me this person monitors her /hus social media quite often. So definitely the likes were recent, post SYJ spree.

The person is clearly a binjin shipper LOL! If you look at the accounts post in the past of SYJ. Also the person has been regraming from that SYJ account it has followed for a while. No one was looking at that accounts activities on stuff related to binjin content. I had thought before that JJ account was only liking stuff for the SYJ account that was Jennyhouse related but clearly based on what binjindiary found out it wasn't only JJ related content in regards to binjin and us wanting them to get married etc lol.

Also not sure why the account uses the regraming function a lot lol. I had also noticed some SYJ content past (said it was excited in regards to CLOY script reading pic, said it was excited for Masters In the House episode) For PSH/MOTA - there was a post that said our new actor, They keep mentioning how pretty SYJ is in some of those updates. There was a post related to Hwang Jung Min that says:

Our shop is exceptional
I haven't changed the shop for a long time
Sincere
There are many celebrities!
Hwang Jung-min, who would be sad if he went second because of his good personality, must have been over 15 years!
Thank you~

On Dec 17 2018

Then of course the PSH and HB pics from MOTA  promo period LOL! 

Like at first I thought the account was you know used as a let's update what is happening at Jennyhouse with our celebs but I dont know anymore.. the further back you go and see what is being posted on that account :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

59 minutes ago, Cherie Cee said:

The shipper only noticed now that JH liked her tweets. Seems to me this person monitors her /hus social media quite often.

@Cherie CeeI think someone mentioned it to BinJinDiary and she acknowledges those who brought it to her attention but yes it is definitely a recent thing.  BinJindiary and BinJinsgrocery are two of the most popular accounts in the BinJin fandom.  They have great content (their Fake subs are hilarious!) and you can really see the sincerety. the loyalty and the love the account holders have for our OTP.  It is not hard to like their posts (they also devote a whole lot of hashtags).  To have someone so close to SYJ actually notice!  I am sure the Queen herself would have noticed it as well!  I wonder if Binjindiary is a member/silent lurker of this forum.

The talent of our own @RiRiGaGamerits more than a like!  I wish our OTP (and their friends) could read her poem and mathematical and medical analysis and enjoy them the way we do.

• Like 5
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 1

SYJ has a great sense of humour. It's alway interesting/ fun to watch her interviews/ reality shows.

Sometime we need to look at her body languages/ facial expression to guess if she is joking or not. Do not take her jokes seriously all time, I think.

Some SYJ fans joked that SYJ could become a comedian.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Ok I have gone delulu the further back I went into that JJ account :lol: I noticed SYJ July 21 Good night video is from the same day she went for dinner with Jennyhouse stylist team here wearing the same outfit. However, if you look where that restaurant is in the place they tagged, isn't HB's place somewhere around there near the Han River

:crazymad:

The person updating the account come TN promo period time thinks HB is cool and even wished him happy birthday on the account LOL!

• Like 7
  • Shocked 2
  • Awesome 3

6 minutes ago, gloriousCh33se said:

Ok now I'm getting emo..went from reading@celest1al's translation post and about the jennyhouse_j insta likes, then saw vids from the TN promo days on IG, and then seeing this vid right after... 

Where is this video from? Thanks!

• Like 8
  • Love 2

32 minutes ago, CartPusherInLA said:

@Cherie CeeI think someone mentioned it to BinJinDiary and she acknowledges those who brought it to her attention but yes it is definitely a recent thing.  BinJindiary and BinJinsgrocery are two of the most popular accounts in the BinJin fandom.  They have great content (their Fake subs are hilarious!) and you can really see the sincerety. the loyalty and the love the account holders have for our OTP.  It is not hard to like their posts (they also devote a whole lot of hashtags).  To have someone so close to SYJ actually notice!  I am sure the Queen herself would have noticed it as well!  I wonder if Binjindiary is a member/silent lurker of this forum.

I don't think so. they didn't know about stylist eel's tan line pic she liked lol. Regardless, come Baeksang time and their speeches to us. I think we can just safely assume they have watched the fake subs. Why else is SYJ doing those crazy kisses videos recently with her stylist team and knowing now there is at least one person of them updating that account who is a shipper :lol: Also I noticed GHJ liked the video with her eyeroll LOL!

• Like 10

@Baylack youtube is saying it's from My Lovely Samsoon BTS. I had to search because I cant recall this scene.. but then it's been AGES since I saw MLKSS (and honestly my personal memories of it has more to do with making fun of my mom for crushing on HB than the drama itself). Btw, you might want to remove the embedded video in your quote.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, BinJin2020 said:

I was just coming to post here that there seem to be a bunch of BinJin shippers at jennyhouse!! Wonder what they talked about when they were styling her?? Would SYJ spill to them? :hypehype:

I am going to assume if they didn't know before Baeksang. They found out on Baeksang :lol: Also I can just imagine what they are watching fake subs or talking about the accounts while styling her lol

9 hours ago, celest1al said:

HER IDEAL TYPE LITERALLY SOUNDS LIKE HYUN BIN... GUYS I'M DYING. 
I've definitely read versions of this before, but reading it in Korean and translating it for myself... I'm crying.

Thanks to some of you, we've been seeing these old videos of HB talking about his type... someone who laughs often, eats well, truly understands his life as an actor, etc... and so we know that SYJ fulfills a lot, if not all, of the qualities he's looking for as well.

I think even though you have an "ideal type", when you meet someone who fits that criteria, it doesn't necessarily mean it's a guarantee that you will hit it off or really connect/have chemistry with them. But clearly, for both SYJ and HB, they find qualities they're looking for in one another AND you can tell that they really hit it off... first as friends and then hopefully as lovers now. Now... I'm over here mulling deeply over this celebrity couple I don't know, convinced that they are indeed soulmates who met each other at the right time, and feeling pretty emotional about it... BRB

:please::cries:

@celest1al oh thanks for translating! That interview makes a lot more sense now after you did it. Sigh. Also we know later she brings up how they both love comedies and talks about his humor, SeGa cameo in August.Sept? in another interview. Plus they already seem close come August 9 period. I was looking at the EW clip where she eats popcorn and he literally mimic her again in that moment she was going to put the popcorn in her mouth lol/similar to what he did in Couch talk and the paragliding moment :heart4: Also the fact thanks to promoting Be With You and SITR, she had more of these thoughts come TN promo period time and seeing HB again in April/later in August.. if they really did not meet up again until August 9 of promo period lol. Plus they also had to ask HB about his dating life during TN promo period, he also brought up how they first met at an award show :lol: We also got so many questions during TN promo period that were what do you think of HB/SYJ, chemistry, how do you rate each other, what is your first impression of each other, "HB likes her more".. No wonder director nim is laughing. He also said dont they look good together later on during promo period :lol: HB first called her earlier on "she also buys me meals and is a good negotiating friend" (it goes against what SYJ said earlier about how he would often buy for her lol) - always sounded more like "girlfriend" to me when he said that lol. Plus the interviewers were playing around SITR and it's real name pretty noona who buys me food/if you remember what couple the show is inspired on and who said that about their relationship back then :lol:

:happy:

3 hours ago, BinJin2020 said:

this was the jennyhouse-Lotte connection

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB6q99_lBaR/?igshid=1woh5piy71pj8

oh thanks! I was in "sleep mode" early when I popped in. So I missed some posts 

• Like 9

Not sure if all Binjin Shippers have seen this, but its one of my favorite SYJ video (2nd one below). A fan spotted YJ eating heartily outside during Busan Film Festival 2016, and asked her about it. YJ laughed and admitted that she really loves to eat, and dieting is difficult. I just love how natural she is, and the fact she's a foodie just made her so relatable. Plus, she's totally HB's ideal girl cuz he loves a girl who loves eating a lot (cuz he LOVES eating a lot too LOL!!)

• Like 9
  • Love 4

26 minutes ago, gloriousCh33se said:

@Baylack youtube is saying it's from My Lovely Samsoon BTS. I had to search because I cant recall this scene.. but then it's been AGES since I saw MLKSS (and honestly my personal memories of this drama has more to do with making fun of my mom for crushing on HB more than the drama itself). Btw, you might want to remove the embedded video in your quote.

yea it is from MLKSS. I forget what episode now (since it was the show I watched after SeGa in April, it is still fresh in my memory). His character didn't want to play the song as it reminds him of his ex but he did play the song in the show for her then/this scene in behind the scenes of him practicing. Besides when he played piano for his fan meetings, I think those were the last time he played piano which was why he had to practice come CLOY time since even then for MLKSS he had said he had to practice again because he forgot.

@TotoroSY one of the first videos I watched on Youtube of SYJ post CLOY lol. I always remember that because I thought it was funny how the fan had to mention seeing her in the tent eating all that food lol. I wanted a longer version from the talk. I am curious what else she talked about then

1 hour ago, BinJin2020 said:

Jennyhouse CEO is Soon-ae Hyun. 

How to put image here? I did a screenshot but don’t know how to embed image. 

https://www.jennyhouse.com/

I found the staff page :lol: http://jennyhouse.co.kr/en/salon/primo/staff/index.jsp

• Like 10