Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ElectricHearts

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

 

All I did was try to sleep the day before and still got barely any sleep after Baeksang aired lol.. Then we all died over that weekend of so much more stuff from them that weekend. They literally affected my real life post Baeksang. I forgot I had to file my bi weekly report for CERB on June 6. I didn't remember till over a week. Good thing I still got money :lol:

If we forget things like filing our CERB or EI  reports because of Binjin, we know how bad we have it for them! Who cares about real life stuff when we live in Binjin nation? :D

  • LOL 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

I think Dispatch know something big but they cant reveal or they will be in a lot of legal trouble. MSteam and Vast Ent dont play games with these journalists and i think they are feared now in the industry. It's possible that whatever they got, they will only be able to reveal once HB and SYJ say something themselves. 


That is not really how it works. I have seen a lot of dating news, some turned out bad- was opposed harshly by knetz but no lawsuit has ever been made to these media companies. I think they dont have such power or it’s not legally wrong. Lee Hyori once said in a show that all these media outlets will send dating pictures of the celebs to their agencies prior to the revelation. If the agencies deny, they will send more “couple-ish” pictures to a point agencies can’t deny anymore. Usually agencies are being notified if the media is going to reveal any dating news unless the celebrities themselves would like to come clean about it. 


So since SS couple, Dispatch seems to not reveal a couple if the relationship is heading towards marriage & that’s what we’re hoping for for our binjin based on all the crumbs :wub:

 

Years ago I shipped a famous idol couple. We had someone with reputable connection within the k-ent industry in the fandom to give us a heads up that a dating news involving X & Y will come out on a certain day & it really did. I wish we have such fan as well in this fandom lol :D

  • Like 6
  • Shocked 1
  • Insightful 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, jacdayans said:


That is not really how it works. I have seen a lot of dating news, some turned out bad- was opposed harshly by knetz but no lawsuit has ever been made to these media companies. I think they dont have such power or it’s not legally wrong. Lee Hyori once said in a show that all these media outlets will send dating pictures of the celebs to their agencies prior to the revelation. If the agencies deny, they will send more “couple-ish” pictures to a point agencies can’t deny anymore. Usually agencies are being notified if the media is going to reveal any dating news unless the celebrities themselves would like to come clean about it. 


So since SS couple, Dispatch seems to not reveal a couple if the relationship is heading towards marriage & that’s what we’re hoping for for our binjin based on all the crumbs :wub:

 

Years ago I shipped a famous idol couple. We had someone with reputable connection within the k-ent industry in the fandom to give us a heads up that a dating news involving X & Y will come out on a certain day & it really did. I wish we have such fan as well in this fandom lol :D

Hey , if any of the higher ups are lurking * cough * we have two clubs , pick and choose our mouths are sealed . Pinky promise for life . We won’t spill . * wink * 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wolfie26 said:

HB knows YJ too well to sit and play a really competitive game with her. Her friends probably stopped playing too competitive games with her. *hahahaha* the moment she is challenged to a game ? Good luck to the opponent .

 

LOL, I remember in the movie Be With You where SYJ's character was shameless in actually trying to beat her own son in the games they were playing. Yes. I know it's a movie, but I wouldn't be surprised if SYJ actually told the director/writer that she wants to win in all of the games in that movie sequence. 

 

3 hours ago, wolfie26 said:

In school she was probably the leader in group assignments and did the whole work on her own  because everyone else was lazy and she needed to have the best presentation.

 

I would like to think so but I also read an interview of her where she said she really wasn't a good student in school and just tried to get by, until she got discovered and got into acting, which she soon found out she really enjoyed doing.

  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

Hey , if any of the higher ups are lurking * cough * we have two clubs , pick and choose our mouths are sealed . Pinky promise for life . We won’t spill . * wink * 

They might be in the 100+ requests you have pending :hypehype:

  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, anony-mouse said:

They might be in the 100+ requests you have pending :hypehype:

If they are then they are between the 90 + guests that asked permission. How to tell ... 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Nenski said:

If we forget things like filing our CERB or EI  reports because of Binjin, we know how bad we have it for them! Who cares about real life stuff when we live in Binjin nation? :D

 

yup all I do know is think of them and be on here to uncover from receipts or analyze too much. I don't know what real life is anymore :lol: I can't even go back to watching kdramas since baeksang. that is the most annoying part of it all lol. I am finding it hard to go back into kdrama world and that was what i had been doing since mid march lol.

 

1 hour ago, Sun-shine said:

Bin'letter "a day in June"

i will take a possibility that maybe the date is same as Yejin's insta post(thanked fans), June 6,  and maybe they doing this together?

because this case happen before 

 

the dates of their Covid donate.

On Feb 21, Hyunbin's letter to fans during Coronavirus outbreak

Feb 27, Yejin had donated 100 million won.

March 3,soompi article

Hyunbin who wrote a heartfell letter to fans was belatedly revealed to have donated 200 mil won. The donation was made on Feb 27 but the community chest of korea only made it public on March 3.

 

(turn out that they donate at the same day, Feb 27).

 

yup they only do "couple" stuff since then lol. That was why I had also mentioned it was probably on June 6 but he didn't want to tell us as he knows we are smart and can figure it out :lol:

  • Like 7
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

 

All I did was try to sleep the day before and still got barely any sleep after Baeksang aired lol.. Then we all died over that weekend of so much more stuff from them that weekend. They literally affected my real life post Baeksang. I forgot I had to file my bi weekly report for CERB on June 6. I didn't remember till over a week. Good thing I still got money :lol:

 

 

SYJ was actually back in SK then. She had dinner with stylist team on July 22. That would make sense since June 24-August 11 HB was in SK too ;)

 

Thanks @ElectricHearts :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ohh myyyy! I just can't with these two!....

 

Although I'm taking everything with a grain of salt until final words come from the horse's mouth  of course,  but I can't help woozing with what these two are doing to us.  You have no idea how much all your posts gave me rays of sunshine today. All funny, witty and forgiving. I'm sure if our love birds or their agencies are lurking here,  you could potentially hurt their jaws from the inundated good laughs shared here.

 

IF ever just if ever...I would like to fly with you all Cinderellas planning to fly to SK. Already counting my skymiles... he he :D

 

I don't lurk much from other social medias except you tube so I just automatically come here for updates. I thought I'll share this video I found, For safety measures-  it's a challenge not to laugh, I failed and lost as usual...these two cutie patooties!

 

 

  • Like 15
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decided to change my post. Decided to write about it in the club instead.. 

 

Keeping positive Binjin vibes here :heart4:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@slowpoked I read in an interview that it was her idea to be competitive/win the games against her son in the movie because that’s how she is in real life with her nephews :joy:

 

The look of love :wub:

 

 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Cherie Cee said:

Sharing with you my laugh of the day:

 

Scrolling through my FB feed when a news article about HB and LMH being neighbors came up again. Old news right, but most likely not common knowledge to casual fans.

So I went to the comments section where everybody was gushing how great that 2 gorgeous looking oppas were neighbors, yadda, yadda, yadda, but for one cheeky comment from a woman:

"Hah! Just imagine if I were their neighbor!"

LOL! I somehow got a mental picture of a michin yeoja stalking her famous neighbors in Mark Hills Choengdam. Oh wait, that crazy woman looks just like me!:crazymad:

Once again, we have lurkers here, looking for *news*....ehem, any news that will generate clicks.

Weren't some of us talking about HB and LMH living in the same building a few pages ago?!?

HEY "JOURNALISTS" WE GOT NOTHIN'!!! Shoo fly, don't bother us, shoo, shoo!!

Look over there, a new Dispatch article !!! HAH, made you look! LOL. 

 

  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...