Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

Okay I m not going delulu or thinking too deep but I think this video is taken today as her stylish reposted this and  wrote "today with Yejin". 

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 5

Yeah not a new video taken today. It was taken when she was shooting for Jennyhouse. You can see the blue clothes she wore at the back. Nevertheless, she's really a goddess. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

24 minutes ago, Choisamsook said:

I like this :phew:

Who is the best Lalafanfan?? Fight my delulu! :handsup:

:crazymad:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

10 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Honestly at this point I should go back to bed. Jennyhouse is also known for...

@ElectricHearts

This is actually a good wall to pull you out of your bed, sweetheart! Hahahaha. What.s your next thought? I think its not bad to go ahead with your sentence. HAHAHA. Today.s just so excitiiiiing! We might be having weekly intervals of BiNjin candies!!! It.s a parteeeey!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

15 minutes ago, binjinfirst said:

Yeah not a new video taken today. It was taken when she was shooting for Jennyhouse. You can see the blue clothes she wore at the back. Nevertheless, she's really a goddess. :wub:

I thought so too but the hand / end of the sleeve is creased w/o buttons (see Jennyhouse ad for difference) and there is no collar. Looks more like a robe? But she usually doesn't wear that much lipstick so it could be a makeup ad this time or a Jennyhouse wedding shoot ... haha j/k.

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 7

Saw the post while in a meeting. I had to mute my mic so that i can scream. Haha! Oh the binjin spell! Early today I'm like 'sigh, i miss them so much'. But I am really happy now. Tears tears :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Oh yeah I didn't see the IG post above. It will be good if it's today. Hope to see what they're cooking for us soon! :D

• LOL 2

She has a new picture out for CF with the same dress just released . 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Hello shippers! I hope everyone is doing great as we wait for the BIG news! Since HB is aboit to go ovetsras for two months, i was wondering maybe that “ONE DAY inJune” is gonna happen before he leaves. We still have  a week before the month ends. Two months are long, I’m sure they will miss each other so they have to make up for thise two months apart. :poledance:oh my! Those two have really invaded my usually quiet and simple world. There was never a day that I did not visit this forum! @celest1al thank you for translating that banner post! OMG! I am “Kilig”! I have no doubt Binnie sent the truck to his pretty Noona! My heart!!! 

really looking forward to their wedding! My! My! :wub:

@PrettyNoona I :heart4: your delulu post! More please!

• Like 4
  • Love 12
  • Thanks 1

The next week or two will be interesting.

Scenario 1) We see a new CF or photoshoot with white dress - nothing new happening, just regular life

Scenario 2) No photos or videos of CF released - now *that* is an interesting scenario. It will bring the big question, what was she getting ready for? :P

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 5

@TotoroSY bride vibes realllllly!!!!

@loveintheair this literally dragged me out of the bed and activated my hind legs off the flooor!!!!! Waaaaah! What is naver telling us noooowwwww???!!! HAHAHAHA. SERIOUSLY! SERIOUSLY! I guess i need a shower. A cold one! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

SYJ definitely knows how to drive her fans and media crazy.

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 5