Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

She did an Instagram update. I was waiting for her to do one but she didn't do it on June 22. She waited to do it a day later. What lol :o I was off by a day... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

What does this mean? “I am going to the middle of the day”.. I know google translate is really effed up but I see many Korean celebrities using this! 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Somehow..the white of her top/outfit seriously makes me think of a beautiful bride who's getting her makeup done and dolled up for her wedding day! And that adorable kiss at the end! Aww she's dropping those candies again! :wub:

Oh yassss!!! Certainly like a bride! 

Video no. 2

• Like 5
  • Love 16
  • Awesome 2

why she use an emot wink with tongue sticking out. Lol. is she trolling us? lol with the caption have a good day? hahaha :w00t: but still, i love that

i don't know why but she looks more beautiful now :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

@RiRiGaGaI knew she was going to do an Instagram update but she waited a day later to do it. I did 100 days from her lemon tree Instagram update and was like 100% she would do an update. I was just off by a day lol. Now it's kissing videos in a white dress. My mind is messed up lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 18

21 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Somehow..the white of her top/outfit seriously makes me think of a beautiful bride who's getting her makeup done and dolled up for her wedding day! And that adorable kiss at the end! Aww she's dropping those candies again! :wub:

I will wait until tomorrow if there will be any updates about this pictorial, but if  it's not, I will consider your comment here is true.

That kiss in the end.

What are you trying to say, Son Ye Jin? B)

• Like 2
  • LOL 17
  • Love 3

I don’t think she thought this properly . She just fed the shippers for maybe a year or two . Bless your heart and good luck with that!!! :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1

I don't think it's a photoshoot either.. Actually funny as I was sleeping too and just randomly woke up to see her update. I can't believe she's actually doing 100 days lol. Like I 100% believed she would update her Instagram and she did 

My mind is messed up now. How do I go back to bed lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

23 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

She did an Instagram update. I was waiting for her to do one but she didn't do it on June 22. She waited to do it a day later. What lol :o I was off by a day... 

What about Binnie News on Bargaining resuming filming early July, that news came out today right?hmm...so technically we have candies from these 2...:heart4:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3

13 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Same thoughts. I hope its their wedding registration today white dress:heart4:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

She is so adorable! Her videos r too cute!!! Her skin is really TDF!  @ElectricHearts When do you predict the next update? :crazymad: Please let it be soon!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1