Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

Hi, would like to ask how to join the club. I’m just new here. Thanks!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, quietreader said:

Hyun bin apparently bought a new unit and is a neighbour of Lee MinHo

Thank you for the article, it’s good to Bring this up again, ahjumma like me sometimes forget things easily, also my detective mode only countIng on  how many times SYJ blink if HB around and how  long  HB staring at SYJ during the couch talk, I totally forgot that somehow they are basically neighbor, (maybe) lols! 

https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Cheongdam-dong/Samseong-dong

Ps, i think i need to work my a$$ off for Another  600 years  so i can Be their neighbor. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Awww @RiRiGaGa once again you made my heart flutter after reading that poem. I just love the thought that they both bring out the best in each other. I agree that Binnie is willing to be “uncomfortably comfortable ” with her and Jinnie (to quote from your other post) “ loves being loved by him.” :love:

• Like 6
  • Love 9

Hiii guys...I already ask to join the club but got pending I don’t know why..can you guys count me in:cutekitty:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RiRiGaGa said:

But me expressing my honest feelings for you does not make me weak

It takes bold strength to change for love, allowing your heart to speak

The Hyun Bin, “Shining Star,” the world knows finally gets to rest

Because you, my “close friend”, truly knows Kim Tae Pyung best

Author’s Note: 

BinJin both bring out the best in each other without fundamentally changing who they are.

@RiRiGaGa  Like what I have commented before in your previous metaphors and posts about Binjin, you have a way of painting a thousand pictures with your words. Especially about Binjin. You've captured their love story from the start and made it easier for me (us) to understand why they are where they are now in their relationship with each other. I do believe, like you say above, that Binjin bring out the best in each other without fundamentally changing who they are. Because it is the REAL person (Bin and Jin) deep inside that attracted them to each other. What they did was to LIGHT A FIRE in one another, and bringing out the best that was hidden. And now that fire is a slow and steady one that burns bright and clear, in both of them. :wub::wub:

@quietreader  @jacdayans 

Yes, I have read the news of HB's home before, and how he is neighbours with a lot of other famous stars incl LMH, JDG and wife KSY, Krystal of f(X) etc. Guess this appeared again cuz they were reporting about LMH post the ending of his new comeback drama and his upcoming birthday. And of course they HAD to bring in HB to the article, cuz he's such hot property (pun intended) post CLOY hahaha! You will notice that this online media from Spore, Today and also 8Days (I think both are from the same company) tend to publish clickbait news and all. Nevertheless, it's still an interesting one cuz hey, this might very well be the home for Binjin later (I won't dare to speculate any dates here LOL!!). 

• Like 6
  • Love 13

@Choisamsook she knows JDG's wife. If they still live there, then yea :lol:

@TotoroSY i know! That was why I got annoyed when I saw it under his hashtag on twitter :P this is from 2011 but ok LOL. i felt the new articles circulating went into even more details on the building. So it was a bit more creepy. Can't they have privacy!

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Choisamsook said:

I totally forgot that somehow they are basically neighbor, (maybe) lols! 

I know nothing, are they?! 

• LOL 2

23 hours ago, wolfie26 said:

I wouldn't hold my breath for him doing an account on instagram , if so it won't be his personal but handled by his agency. Even YJ posts less and less these days and only interacts with her friends ( like every normal person would ) 

Off topic Please don't DM anymore just asked to join the club and ill accept you or check your DMs for invitations . Its all confusing. that's the last post about it . Cheers !

I want to join the club.

• Like 1

So glad to find this thread kkk

They really are the most beautiful couple!! After the drama ends I just hoped that they could be together for real.

:winkx:

• Like 4
  • Love 7

6 minutes ago, Leilei25 said:

I want to join the club.

For individuals interested in joining a club, please click on the top right corner of your screen (I see three horizontal lines) and then choose club. It's an incredible simple process ... and saves repeated requests here.

Nice to see fans taking advantage of having more private conversations.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@quietreader  This is old news. They've been neighbours since at least 2011. Can't believe its circulating again. Probably because of lmh fans/other ship? Lol I just noticed it's making its way around other sites again when I just looked at hashtag. It was one of the things I found out when I was watching Personal Taste a couple months ago. Just randomly decided to put lmh and hb name together and found the old news. Except this time the news has so much detail on the complex its a bit creepy. I already know who his important neighbours are like JDG - this is most likely another reason why HB and JDG's friendship have been so close over the years besides being in baseball club together.

it is also LMH's birthday tomorrow. i guess he can't catch a break either with old news coming up back and hitting "international" sites. 

Really? I didnt know this is old news. 

• Like 2

@quietreader just making it's way around international news as "gossip" as it is bringing back old news. probably due to both LMH and HB's popularity now from their shows. I have no idea how it started from LMH fans bringing it up to making those other sites though :lol: i found out two months ago since I was watching SYJ in Personal Taste as I kept thinking of HB potentially playing LMH's character. So that was why I put their names together in google search and came across facebook page that posted about them being neighbours on march 2011 lol and it had mentioned LMH moving to that building ^_^ I remember going wow didn't expect to find something especially being neighbours lol. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

Okay, I never see this picture before. Well, it's nice that the new CLOY's BTS pics slowly resurface. Both of them look soo cute together :wub::Ohboy3:

Sigh.. I really wish they will release CLOY's full BTS video too :huh:

• Like 16
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

@RiRiGaGa, gosh I just read your poem, I love it! You put into words how a lot of us feel. Love the photos to. Big shout out to you!:piggie:

P.S. I am hoping this piggy is throwing confetti, not $$:D

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

I came across the one set photos/videos during Jan 10/11 of SYJ birthday on instagram ( i was looking back earlier on in the year at an account. dont remember which one now lol) which confirms they were filming episode 9/10 then. It is more episode 10 but they most likely did the kiss scene the night of which is why she has her birthday cake and wearing same clothes as that kissing scene in that footage that resurfaced. knowing that was her birthday kiss now. Damn :wub: lol RJH was already so romantic during that scene. Plus knowing now they filmed in Mongolia around the time of their "critical" closeness period of TN promo period. :wub: Sigh. What a coincidence indeed/fate working it's magic indeed. No wonder HB has really loves Mongolia too ^_^

• Like 13
  • Love 1

Hyun Bin and JDG lived there for a long time now, that's how their friendship became strong. LMH i think moved there later on but why is this even news? it's normal that celebrities live around each other because these are gated communities with heavy security which they need.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, September 22@binjin said:

Hii guys, newbie here in terms of officially joining the forum but lurking here since January and knew binjin even before that in terms of their works.

Welcome to the forum!! It is crazy how many people just feel this spontaneously by looking at them together in their interviews etc. They are the cutest couple ever! 

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1