Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

1 minute ago, MatthewMay Love said:

how can i join the club? can somebody help me please. thank you

Look up at the top of the Soompi page where there are multiple tabs next to "Browse." Click on the "Clubs" tab, find the club you want to join, and click "Join club." DM me if you're still having trouble! 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Speaking of personal trainer. I guess he had to work out a lot from that fan meeting on May 11. He was skinny then. Like he clearly had to eat a lot too like what Jinnie was teasing him in the kakao chat. You usually eat a lot at the resort besides swimming ^_^

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

12 hours ago, wolfie26 said:

I wouldn't hold my breath for him doing an account on instagram , if so it won't be his personal but handled by his agency. Even YJ posts less and less these days and only interacts with her friends ( like every normal person would ) 

Off topic Please don't DM anymore just asked to join the club and ill accept you or check your DMs for invitations . Its all confusing. that's the last post about it . Cheers !

Pls join me! Tnx!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, BinJinshipperfromIndia said:

I don't know why but my mind & heart  says Binsshi was behind the cam for this picture of hers in Switzerland.

Capturing her in this beautiful moment between them as is.... 

What do you think? Am I thinking too much? 

Her smile is certainly exceedingly tender and even shy... and she posted it. It was a special picture no matter what...and we know who was at the scene now :wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Does anyone know if the content of the club and the forum is different or the same?

• Like 2

There might be some differences from what the creator of the club had said as to the reason why they have created it..i.e to give respect and privacy to HB  and SYJ.

• Like 2

Most Favorite Celebrities in Korea (According to a Survey).

Son Ye Jin ranks 8th in overall, but co-ranks 1st place with Han Jimin for Actress category.

1) Emcee Yoo Jaesuk (7.6%)

2) Singer IU (4.3%)

3) Actor Gong Yoo (2.7%)

4) Actor Park Bogum (1.9%)

5) Singer Suzy (1.7%)

6) Singers BTS (1.5%)

7) Actor Jung Woosung (1.1%)

8) Actress Son Yejin (1.1%)

8) Actor Lee Seunggi, Jang Donggun (1.1%)

8) Actress Han Jimin (1.1%)

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

@celest1al

Thanks I knew only of the baby wake up part and not the rest. I was only curious of what she was saying based on the stuff she said to him when it got to kakao talk and how she repeatedly pointed out they're close lol. Like she has interview syj before but with Binnie he's more recent lol. Like it was obvious to me by December, she could see he was different with syj there. That was why she was teasing syj more at the beginning and syj was all I can be even more beautiful. Then he had to be like Is it just me who's uncomfortable lol.. How syj even said he's biting his lips lol. Yup ^_^ I can't lol.. I remember the first time watching with full translations and I was like should they be doing interviews the way they are going at each other during this interview. It barely started lol... 

You can hear her laughing lol. Honestly they're so cute with kids. Even the video during the official photo at his stylist wedding, he turned and looked at the baby behind him lol. He was also standing next to GHJ and Shin Min Ah. I realized he is close with SMA too (besides having worked with her on CF) as she has also gave him a happy birthday message at his birthday during 2013? where a lot of his colleagues/friends sent him a birthday message like HJW, JDG etc. 

• Like 10

42 minutes ago, quietreader said:

Anyone knows if it’s a newly bought house or he’s been living there all along but the media seems to pick up the news only now ? The article is more about finding out another celebrity (HB) living in that apartment complex rather than about HB buying a new apartment.

Just a thought, I always read about celebrities buying a new house prior or after the wedding for their newlywed home hehehe :approves:

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, CrashLanded said:

I think that he’s been living there for a while..there is an article 2014 that states the actor Lee Min Ho, Hyun Bin 

@quietreader  This is old news. They've been neighbours since at least 2011. Can't believe its circulating again. Probably because of lmh fans/other ship? Lol I just noticed it's making its way around other sites again when I just looked at hashtag. It was one of the things I found out when I was watching Personal Taste a couple months ago. Just randomly decided to put lmh and hb name together and found the old news. Except this time the news has so much detail on the complex its a bit creepy. I already know who his important neighbours are like JDG - this is most likely another reason why HB and JDG's friendship have been so close over the years besides being in baseball club together.

it is also LMH's birthday tomorrow. i guess he can't catch a break either with old news coming up back and hitting "international" sites. 

• Like 5