Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Wait what :lol: Someone interpreted this. How much did he hint from this interview ^_^ he like potentially hinted at marriage? lol 

Well, So Ji-sub "graduated" as one of Class 2020... Binnie could also "graduate" this year or in 2021 making him a "graduate" of Class 2021... 

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

perfect English translations

OH. EM. GEE. :wub: Gah. I’m either delulu or he definitely meant something by that. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee:heart:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

@BinJin2020 he also confirmed about CLOY. He basically said how they were in the "period of  discussing the script seriously" So that is probably why there is so much of them in the show ^_^ Writer Park is probably working on more of the details of the script before they were officially confirmed for casting on May 22. Or in the past they had that RJH moment with the camera. Who knows at this point lol

@Kahlua2019 yea follow what SJS did ;). Who knows lol ^_^

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

About that perfume that their stylists got..I think these were given out by the brand because I saw a few other makeup/stylists from SK who posted about this perfume sometime before and after baeksang. Although not quite sure why since this product has been out for sometime. Note the tone of the posts is quite promotional.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@slowpoked what I find funny about HB saying if she was an middle school, how old she would be lol. They both trying to do "math" :lol: Shouldn't that age when they started their careers mean they are post middle school lol. Like I also tried to look up when middle school was and I am like you guys are definitely not in middle school then. Unless I am confused as well. What kind of math needs to be done :lol:

@Binjin2Ri oh :(

It was about trying to figure out the age of the alleged fan made up by SYJ. Someone who was in the 2nd year of middle school in 2004,  would be 27 to 28-years-old in 2019 in the US school system. But who knows how old are Korean middle schoolers.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@binjinotp

Nice that my casual comment about flying to SK when (not if, mark that) the wedding occurs, has become a potential meet up for us! You are ofcourse welcome to join. I suddenly have a mental picture of BinJin walking down the aisle and it is blindingly beautiful. :happy:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, jamy47 said:

I have a theory on why they chose CLOY to begin with but i'll wait for their confirmation as a couple first to see if my theory is right or not. I think they are both so very smart and know the K-entertainment industry very well so they knew what needed to be done first before taking further steps.

Note that neither of them did a new movie or drama after their TN promotions. CLOY occupied most of their 2019 and the first two months of 2020. As I said before, the main reason they were in a hurry to work together was due to their understanding that they  were serious about each other, and were aware that if they got married this would prevent them from working together in the future. Consequently, they had only two choices: To either not marry for a long time and wait for a good opportunity to work together or work together as soon as possible and get married. They seem to have chosen the latter. 

• Like 14
  • Insightful 3

For people who saw more of the Baeksang Awards' behind the camera, were other actors and actresses getting their make-up retouched? Is this the norm in K-entertainment to have staff come in and retouch stars' make-up?

• Insightful 1

@Intuition1 they only gave us content on them getting their make up retouch. It is probably for their award after commercial break or maybe for pictures. it is a bit unclear based on how they gave us the footages. All I know is SYJ usually gets a make up retouch. She always has her mirror with her which was why she was doing a touch up while she was talking to JHI lol *why she had a q tip lol. I didn't realize HB needed one (do men really need one?) :lol: yup exactly. They had January 2019-August 2019 "free" until they had to film CLOY later August. Only HB has taken on a project which he accepted sometime he took on CLOY. He didn't start Bargaining till mid April lol. SYJ declined 3 projects to take on CLOY and maybe more. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

Note that neither of them did a new movie or drama after their TN promotions. CLOY occupied most of their 2019 and the first two months of 2020. As I said before, the main reason they were in a hurry to work together was due to their understanding that they  were serious about each other, and were aware that if they got married this would prevent them from working together in the future. Consequently, they had only two choices: To either not marry for a long time and wait for a good opportunity to work together or work together as soon as possible and get married. They seem to have chosen the latter. 

your comment makes sense for me.
If only not this COVID-19, perhaps everything went fine..anyways as long as they are enjoying their coupleship, no need to rush ..somehow this global crisis brought by  covid will eventually  subside..just pray more in healing the world. everybody is struggling..hope everyone is safe more so those who are fronliners..

• Like 9

21 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Their love, respect, and admiration for each other as actors and as people are truly mutual. I think that Jinnie will only “cut the onion” and make us cry when the time is ripe for picking

Yes! And when layer after layered peeled off. They already gain the substance and the onion will be ready to be cook together and allowing each other to taste, add to the sauce of their own making and satisfaction for all of the goodness that lies ahead. Onions are humble and mighty like our BINJIN .

• Like 8
  • Love 8

44 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

why she had a q tip

I wondered what the Q-tip is all about it, particularly for the eyes. I hope the make-up retouches are the norm or otherwise they would have stood out from the rest of the celebrities there.

"They had January 2019-August 2019 "free" until they had to film CLOY later August."

I don't know how to quote several times in one post. When I tried it started a second comment. Anyways, I meant about CLOY occupying most of 2019, because they were offered in May of that year. They had to sign contracts, prepare for the roles and so on.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Oh so we can't embed IG posts anymore!

Seems like I need to check my IG for binjingrocery's fake subs updates :sweatingbullets:

BinJin fighting!

:doggie:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

@Reye_ Ackerman09I

9 hours ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

I also got information form someone who was at the KIntex (Baeksang venue) saying that the make up people of BinJin- the ones caught on video doing their re-touches) all came in one van.  I know you have to be blind not to see they are together, figuring out these little things and doing the math (we may be wrong, who knows) still gives me that giddy feeling(If I knew how to do those cat love emojis I would have done so by now)

Wow, their make-up crew really came in one van? If this is factual, then its another receipt.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Intuition1 said:

I wondered what the Q-tip is all about it, particularly for the eyes. I hope the make-up retouches are the norm or otherwise they would have stood out from the rest of the celebrities there.

"They had January 2019-August 2019 "free" until they had to film CLOY later August."

I don't know how to quote several times in one post. When I tried it started a second comment. Anyways, I meant about CLOY occupying most of 2019, because they were offered in May of that year. They had to sign contracts, prepare for the roles and so on.

It is the plus icon next to quote. That is the multi quote button. Yes I was quoting their free time before filming. It is clear we know what they were doing last year and that quality time together lol ;). All the extra travelling they got to do together thanks to CLOY :lol:

@strongtower i think we can still link url link instagram with the link button? We just can't embed to make our posts pretty 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

My dear BinJin family,

wanted to ask some qns fm way back during Cloy, as I didn’t see any posts on it so hope anyone can enlighten me..

1. the part where Yejin fell in the parachute scene where she said he didn’t catch her, it wasn’t on any BTS...

also I rewatched that episode last night and saw the place where they were running to be very steep since it’s like a cliff .... and they had to run near the edge so it must have been very scary if she fell and he said he couldn’t see her...

was there any other places that shared on that? 

if there was a moment where he felt he lost her, it must have been a huge wake up call, to a reality; I can’t live without this person since he said it was the most terrifying thing in the production

2. I read somewhere she was hospitalized due to fatigue... do u all know if it was in Jan then like it was around which episode? Because she did look very sickly for the hospital scene, Was the timing around those period?

if I was HB or even the production crew I would be mighty worried that our little Energizer buddy darling of the set became so ill due to exhaustion, for giving her 100%.

i rem the wrap up party she alluded to something that everyone knows, I wonder if that meant her being sick

Since there’s no info, I have my own happy hope (pls don’t judge hehe)

DISCLAIMER: THE BELOW IS MY OWN FAN FICT So YES ITS NOT REALISTIC

in my fantasy delulu mind, I picture that all Filming had to stop for 2-3days while our main star recuperates. Then ...the crew were all given options to explore and tour the area, relax before they resume filming later on..a time to go and get good food around the area and be with the team.

But as our dear SYJ had to fully rest in bed in her hotel room , our dear HB decided to forgo hanging out w everyone else but to stay in to take care of her (heheh).. awww 

I imagine him appearing at her room and she looking totally sick and weak and tired ...

”Binshii... what are you doing here? Don’t come in, in not well and I have a cough... I don’t want to spread to you and I will need to sleep all the time... go and hang out with the rest..”

..and him being the gentle dude and real life RJH,

“ baby, I want to stay with you...”

he ushers her to the bed while ensuring that nice warm food good for an unwell person is brought to the room. He gives her medicine and water, checks on her frequently, runs the hot water bath for her if needed, massages her often and basically takes care of her well for that period of time. He pops out of the room only to run to the nearby good food place to buy some good hot famous soupy noodles for her... so there’s always something hot and comforting for her to eat. Even when there was no talking as she was so tired, they would both quietly yet in joy, eat their food together at the tiny hotel table.

”eat more... it’s delicious right?” Binshiii gentle voice would repeatedly say

While our Jinnie would smile weakly and appreciatively....

i see her occasionally waking up and urging him to go meet the cast and crew, to hang out and have some fresh air and not be cooped up in the room since she’s sleeping all the time... but he’s happy just to take care of her. He would rather read a book and watch tv in the room next to her just so he can be with her in this time for her. Though her body was weak yet recovering, it would have touched her deeply for her man to be there, seeing her at her most disheveled yet still showing unchanging affection and feelings... literally healing her fm inside out.

argh guys! I love these 2!

btw someone asked what to watch Post cloy

i decided to watch a Long ago SYJ drama to see how she was like in comedy

and you guys should watch “Personal Taste” with Lee MinHo (I do feel his acting a bit stiff) but she was funny Yoon Seri way back then and just very natural as usual. LMH is also Super good looking so it’s a pleasant show to watch too.

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, HappyForLove said:

wanted to ask some qns fm way back during Cloy, as I didn’t see any posts on it so hope anyone can enlighten me..

1. the part where Yejin fell in the parachute scene where she said he didn’t catch her, it wasn’t on any BTS...

also I rewatched that episode last night and saw the place where they were running to be very steep since it’s like a cliff .... and they had to run near the edge so it must have been very scary if she fell and he said he couldn’t see her...

if there was a moment where he felt he lost her, it must have been a huge wake up call, to a reality; I can’t live without this person since he said it was the most terrifying thing in the production

2. I read somewhere she was hospitalized due to fatigue... do u all know if it was in Jan then like it was around which episode?

It sounds like it was filming of that scene but it was before they got to the cliff. So sometime when they were running towards the cliff he had accidentally let go of her hand and she fell backwards because the parachute bag was heavy. However, yes that is why he can't forget about that moment. Since he didn't know how she saw it happened, that was why she felt like she had to explain it more during the interview. Otherwise, you can see from that interview onward or in other future behind the scenes, he always supported her even more especially during that snowflake behind the scenes lol. No they only talked about it during that interview 

she went to the hospital around Jan 27 time. It was mentioned here: https://www.soompi.com/article/1379538wpp/son-ye-jins-agency-reassures-fans-after-hospital-visit-while-filming-crash-landing-on-you

As for wrap up party, she was referring to how difficult filming was. I believe it had to do with the weather conditions in the winter/it being colder and the long shoot days I assume they had. HB was sick when the show wrap up (the green screen photoshoot. He was sick that day)

• Like 4
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, HappyForLove said:

It wasn't on any BTS and they only ever talked about it in one promotional interview for a Taiwanese channel. Son Ye Jin seemed to have forgotten about it, or didn't want to talk about it, until Hyun Bin brought it up.

As for the hospital visit, I think it was supposed to be around the time they were filming episode 12/13. It had been a while since SYJ filmed a drama and even SITR's filming schedule wasn't as tight as CLOY's. They already had to suspend filming for a couple of weeks to take a break because of the hard conditions of filming in cold weather. Her fatigue was probably a combination of working non-stop since August and working under hard weather conditions most of those days.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2