Quantcast

27 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@Cherie Cee Christmas is known to be a couple's day in Korea. So it was already quite telling that she did that. She could have chosen any picture to post from CLOY but chose one that was filmed in Switzerland. Potentially taken 100 days from Christmas ^_^

@ElectricHearts  hmmh, photo taken in Switzerland, potentially taken 100 days before Christmas, which brings us to September 16, 2019. Again, September is a very special month, right?

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Replies 25.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline: (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember’ VIP Pre

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

12 minutes ago, BJHope said:

And THAT dear shipper family, is what is called a Win-Win position for us!  Be Happy !!  :D

@BJHope someone had also pointed out that in the CoVid challenge she did, the three people she challenged were Kim Hee Ae, Hunter Kang and the little boy from Superman Returns Kang Hao.  Notice all of them bear the initial KH or HK.  Is it a subtle reference to Mr. H. Kim?  Is it my delulu mind or maybe it is just a coincidence. Hmmmm.

• LOL 9

@Amylou Nazareno oh I didn't notice that. I noticed the tags were like a wish list though (marriage, dog and kid lol) Honestly she is too good at instagram lol ^_^

@Cherie Cee haha yup ^_^ I also figured out the date yesterday too. I was then more curious what year she was referring too lol. So if we look back TN period, this is the day before the TN premiere. 

Actually if we look back, they were closer by the time it got the TN premiere lol ^_^:wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

One of the things about them it’s that we don’t have to connect two dots . You ask for receipts and you get a book. Like I’m not connecting a insta story with anagrams or mathematical formulas . We have receipts since 2019 and the baeksang were like here have some more and YJ said here a bit more since y all have your doubts . At this point if they never dated I’ll consider myself delulu and book a room in the wing across mine at work . 

• Like 5
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

@gloriousCh33se  oh he sent her a food truck.that is nice. I recognized her name because i checked recently to see who vast followed lol. 

his stylist yesterday posted a picture on her story that she went to jay baek couture. it made me wonder if it was HB related and then i went to the website and then looked at the tux suits and stuff that they had there ^_^

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
5 hours ago, Choisamsook said:

And if that happen, he will have 23.4 M followers, only following son ye jin, post one picture, with . (dot) caption,  and that picture will have 346.756 comments, 4.768.345 likes and thats it, he will never post again, coz he is an ahjussi. 

..or he will post a lot of his no. 1 Aesthetic photographic object, Son Ye Jin. :wub:

Oh my.. that will so sweet and beautiful.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, luvlove said:

There is almost always a long period of separation before a celebrity couple actually announces that they have broken up. Tabloids will frequently say "haven't been seen together in months," "rumored to have parted ways already," or "was seen alone at such and such event."  I often get the feeling that they wait until someone notices they haven't been together or wait until they have both composed themselves before they publically announce. I figure a break up is 4 to 8 weeks old before they are willing to share the news. We'll never know, but my guess is that HB's former relationship was over for weeks or months before they admitted it. It's so personal, you know? I see why you'd want to wait a little bit before you expose your personal hurts or failures.

I also read somewhere that their relationship ended some time in October 2016 but only disclosed it to the media in December to avoid speculations and rumors during TN filming. Idk if it's legit, but it makes sense. Correct me if I'm wrong :)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
3 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

Also, another thing I learned about Korean culture is the connection between showers and intimacy in their movies and dramas. If a male and a female are together and talk about shower it is usually alluding to sex. When I learned about this, I understood the scene in CLOY when RJH went to YSR's apartment for the first time after he went to the South, she told him to make himself comfortable and asked him if he wanted to take a shower. Both became awkward. It seemed he understood it as intimacy and she just meant shower, but understood his misunderstanding.  When I initially saw this scene,  I thought the awkwardness was due to him smelling bad, after all he had been going through a tunnel for almost a day. If smelling bad was the reason, he would have been more self-conscious and tried to smell himself, but he did not do that.

Hahhaha yes, the moment I saw that scene, with YSR took off her coat and asking whether he'd like to have a shower first, my initial reaction was uh oh somebody is getting hot. It was none other than sex of course, no wonder RJH was flustered, he was an adult man after all. To my world, you don't ask any man whether they want to have shower, ever, unless you want to have sex or anything alluding around that :ph34r:. That scene was very funny in a subtle way, oh well yeah thanks to the PG +13

• Like 6
  • LOL 12
56 minutes ago, Siti Masithah said:

To my world, you don't ask any man whether they want to have shower, ever, unless you want to have sex or anything alluding around that :ph34r:. That scene was very funny in a subtle way, oh well yeah thanks to the PG +13

The funny things are the reaction of people on shipper forum and Drama thread when CLOY airing that episode. They never know RJH will have that kind of thought.. :lol:

YJ unnie New CF.. :wub:

What a beautiful Future Delulu :love:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

@Loveumore who knew I needed a zoom in close up to really take in his reaction lol

Her manyo pics :wub:

Not really related to them. I just noticed they finalize Pirates 2 casting and KHN is in it. Great news for him post his Baeksang win. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Riritobinjin said:

Yay! We are ready

We just need the bride and groom to decide to get married now :lol:

Or maybe..

you know..

we kinda late for party B) 

*if you know what I mean* 

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
1 hour ago, girlpepper said:

I’ve been musing about BiNJIN and these musings would likely turn out to be a very  unpopular opinion amongst us BINJIN shippers. As much as we all want an announcement/admission very badly foremost, for our own personal reasons (we are somewhat delusional and addicted:lol:), because BINJIN is deserving of each other or for all other special reasons we all can think of, but did it ever occurred to us to asked ourselves what would  HB and SYJ feel about all of these? We can’t even come to an agreement in this forum that HB and SYJ both should be treated equally, but yet here we are trying desperately to get it from them. We are becoming impatient and somewhat becoming a nuisance and a disrespectful fans to Bin and Jin and their relationship. Here’s my reasons:

1. We might not be consciously aware, but we are somewhat trying to make things happen for BINJIN, aren’t we? When we think about it, we probably shouldn’t. Let us stop trying to make things happen for them instead, let things happen for them.We may not even realized it, but we are part of the pressure and the triggers. We barrage them with our unsolicited thoughts/ideas/advice/discussions. Name it we’ve done it. Sure, we can’t influence things, because these things do follow a pattern and this pattern is complicated for us to understand, that’s why we don’t and can’t control it. So, we have to let them express themselves freely.

2. We don’t have success when we force it for them. No entity or being forces things to be certain. Without force then what we are looking for will naturally happen. When we force something, we don’t really have respect for them.

3. Let Bin and Jin  have freedom to create their own things, for in freedom there is peace. Only when we give them the freedom they can really choose what truly mean something special for them. In freedom they will find their own way home peacefully.

So, why don’t we give them a break and just trust them and let things happen just as they should for them? Let all things unfold naturally as it should be for when it does, then it truly is the way it should be. Let them define their own happiness, not let anyone else’s definition determine what happy means to them. In the meantime, we just have to wait more patiently. 

I hope everyone knows that people scream for them to confirm might be exaggerated but since baeksang we are all content , I mean someone ( no names ) pretty much gave some clarity with their actions , the rest will happen when they decide to confirm . I mean when THEY want . I don’t think BinJin fans are the ones who will put pressure on them , if anything we are much quieter , there are other and more evil forces at hand who might force things . 

• Like 16
  • Love 1

Lee Jong-seok and Lee Jung-hyo. The Negotiation and Crash Landing on You directors, respectively.

If I were a reporter, these two are the ones I would like to sit down with for an  interview. Not to ask any question on BinJin's relationship, as I am sure they will not answer even if they knew anything, but I find it also rather disrespectful to be asking a 3rd party about someone's relarionship. But rather, to ask them what it was like working with these actors, to recount any memorable moments during filming, their view on the successes of the movie and the series, etc. 

Afterall  the director of The Negotiation is the original BinJin shipper. He was with them in the early days so I am sure he has very good insights on the work ethics of BinJin. Then from what I've seen in the CLOY BTS, the director and all his staff seemed to have had a dream drama. The BTS showed thae filming ambiance  to be relaxed and work flowed freely, from the initial script reading all the way to the wrap up party, you can sense the camaraderie of this work group.

I am sure fascinating conversations could be had with these directors.

• Like 12
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic