Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

Son Ye Jin is only 38 yrs old. For white people like italian, american, and russian, they find 38 yrs old woman is an ideal age for them to settling down seriously. marrying younger than this age according to them will just end up in separation or rather in a divorce should i say..

Ideally, Binjin met at the right age and time where both of them are already established in their career, finances and confidence .. if they decided to build a family at this point , it is easier for both to slowdown their orbits in the industry of entertainment and focus more their attentions in their marriage life..Family is actually the epicenter of life existence so both  shouldn't miss this opportunity..Both are beautiful species that need to spread their genes...

i tried to lurk also with the other shipping group like hyun and that certain ex. Son Ye Jin was their main topic at that time. their vibes implicate negativity and i decided not to lurk there anymore..only few people interacting with their delulus ..i tried also to lurk with the other shipping group of SYJ and her recently pair in a previous drama and the interactions there are much healthier ...yet i stopped lurking those other group shippers as this thread is still the most positive shipping to achieve its goal.. 

• Like 18
  • Love 5

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Jimmy Greene said:

I would love to have BinJin couple interviewed on an English talk show.  With this said I have asked the Ellen DeGeneres show to consider the pair for her show.  One request is one request, 100 is 100 a bigger number.  Need help for this to happen.  This is a way to give back to the couple we admire tremendously.  I would love to see them with more opportunities especially in the US.  If you agree feel free to personally click the site and ask the show to consider the pair for their American debut.  

https://send.ellentv.com/be-on-the-show/2dddfb59-a824-4bae-bc7b-0ff88e43c3e4/

(Okay I will make it easier for the group, remember this is going to Warner Brothers so they request information to verify you are who you are.  Do not included  pictures unless it is copyrighted to you).

/////////

Hi Ellen,

This request is to ask you to please invite both Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin to appear on a future show.  These are two are beautiful people who are rumored to be dating with a nick name of BinJin Couple although they won’t confirm, (wink wink).   When they are together their chemistry is magical.  They are A listed actors in Asia.  They are on the recently released show called Crash Landing on You that continues to be a top 10 show for Netflix and has been the number one show in Japan for three weeks in a row.  What is amazing is that the show is in Korean with subtitles in various languages including English. They speak English.  This show has been a tremendous boost for folks globally that have been impacted by COVID 19.  They believe in great causes, and have donated well over several hundreds of dollars.  He is as popular as Brad Pitt and she is stunning.  She is a great dancer and he is also a musician.  If you invite them your ratings would be massive.  Ellen we want your show to host them and celebrate their introduction to the US.  She just signed a cosmetic contract with Jennyhouse who is huge in Korea.  I am sure they would want to be part of this show.  Her new line of products sold out in fours hours.  She is stunning and an even better actress.  Thank you for considering our request.

///

Edited by Jimmy Greene
Flow
  • Like 10
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 6

14 minutes ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

@Riritobinjinbefriend the bodyguards.

@Amylou Nazareno and @Riritobinjin, sounds like a plan! Hotels near venue, check! Soju party, check! Zoom lens and camera, check! And find a way to gatecrash by befriending bodyguards, check! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Kari said:

To be honest, I find some of the observations and theories in the other ship quite fascinating actually. It's amazing how they could rationalize their theories, as far fetched as they could be. 

I was also curious about what the buzz was all about,  so I read their thread and it seems more like fans of the other actress than of HB. They wish their actress to have him, because he is handsome, successful and well loved. It is more like wishful thinking than anything else.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

One of the biggest reasons they don’t announce something it could be that they don’t want the public to blame them for taking the spotlight in a time where the whole world is under a severe attack from a virus that kills people left and right . We know how sensitive they are on these things . 

Another reason is they haven’t picked or they picked a date for that but the pandemic ruined their plans . Not the first people who had the cancel plans this year. 

Another reason is that the public might not be ready for it but at this point like if they go and announce hey you guys we getting married people are gonna be like “ what took you so long .... oh wait omg I didn’t see that one coming * acting surprised *  “  So if they think that better reconsider... 

In the end my prediction is that they won’t rush and they shouldn’t rush to tell anything until they are sure of it . They might even marry in private and come up in a year ... “ oops we got married , we forgot to say it “ but not sure if they will do that , Knetz are more unforgiving to that than an announcement of a date forward. Not sure why , it’s not like it’s their marriage or something . 

But their actions post drama slowly unravel a more specific plan and they might focus on their photoshoots and endorsements, him wrapping properly the movie as well . Hopefully we will get more content for YJ .

• Like 16
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

I do not know if others have brought up that Christmas is more like a couple's celebration in Korea than the way it is seen in the West, so for her to put up a picture of both of them for Christmas says a lot about their status. I wonder sometimes if they have non verbally told us they are together, but have not yet spelled it out.

Also, another thing I learned about Korean culture is the connection between showers and intimacy in their movies and dramas. If a male and a female are together and talk about shower it is usually alluding to sex. When I learned about this, I understood the scene in CLOY when RJH goes to YSR's apartment for the first time after he goes to the South, she tells him to make himself comfortable and asks him if he wants to take a shower...

The Christmas IG pic is definitely the most significant sign for me :wub: esp since from what I read his agency confirmed his breakup with his ex before Christmas in 2017?
I didnt know about the connection between showers but this reminds me of the BTS Hospital scene where she asks him if she showered :rolleyes: 

• Like 11
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@wolfie26 sorry if this was in reference to my post, i wasn't speculating. i know the actual timeline/ my healthy timeline is of course TN promo period where it started lol. That was why I mentioned they were both so busy working post TN filming period. So it is more realistic they reconnected briefly during TN reshoots and obviously got closer during TN promo period.  i was mentioning in general they could have kept in touch in 2017 as friends (through texts) but we will never know and i dont really want to touch that time period either. i just know his last sighting with that ex was late july (according to hb thread, from picture taken, of course they could have still met up after) and they got busy with work before the official announcement came out in December. Everytime I rewatch an older interview from the past/earlier years, it just makes me realize how consistent he is with what he believes in. That made me realize more of what he said in couch talk it could take several meanings whether he was referring to their past or present or even future situation. only they know which one is true lol. regardless, he mentioned that he calls her "actress son" in that early interview during TN press. It is clear after they got closer he no longer calls her that but of course, still likes to constantly say to see movie/drama for her. Sigh how he respects her as an actress :wub:

I've never seen this one before. Anyways, yay for past new content that I don't know ^_^

• Like 11
  • Love 2

@ElectricHearts I wasn’t referring to you at all rather than the post talking about the “other” pair team that speculating for their ship ignoring the actual timeline . Maybe I wasn’t clear . 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kari said:

Lol I want to take this opportunity to also write to any HB fangirl: Sorry, HB will never date you, f*** you, let alone marry you :joy:  

This comment is inappropriate and uncalled for in this shipper forum where people who are participating in this forum are happily shipping and supporting HB with SYJ to be a real couple even though they may also be HB fans at the same time. Many shippers here including HB fans are happily married or attached with their own significant other half in real life so there is no question that they want to date or marry him and therefore no reason to insinuate that HB fans want to date or marry him in this shipper forum. If the comment is aimed at the anti shippers or trolls, please rephrase it as such rather than calling out on all HB fans which is uncalled for. Finally, would also suggest not to use that not so nice word starting with f in a forum like this. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2

Deleted

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 3

38 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

they got busy with work before the official announcement came out in December.

There is almost always a long period of separation before a celebrity couple actually announces that they have broken up. Tabloids will frequently say "haven't been seen together in months," "rumored to have parted ways already," or "was seen alone at such and such event."  I often get the feeling that they wait until someone notices they haven't been together or wait until they have both composed themselves before they publically announce. I figure a break up is 4 to 8 weeks old before they are willing to share the news. We'll never know, but my guess is that HB's former relationship was over for weeks or months before they admitted it. It's so personal, you know? I see why you'd want to wait a little bit before you expose your personal hurts or failures.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 4

Just told my two friends our recent grocery discovery confirmation. Thanks to @Amylou Nazareno pictures. Anyways, fun times :lol:

@Cherie Cee Christmas is known to be a couple's day in Korea. So it was already quite telling that she did that. She could have chosen any picture to post from CLOY but chose one that was filmed in Switzerland. Potentially taken 100 days from Christmas ^_^

@luvlove he has also done that before in the past. he has waited a few months before it comes out officially. plus i am sure since they are both working on new dramas, they also had to find the right time for that news to come out. however, it is past news now. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@BJHope according to my file there is more but I am too tired to think and analyze the dates again lol. They give me a headache now:lol: If anything I have now more upcoming dates in my file, so let's see if anything happens on those upcoming dates lol.

The more official one was when msteam posted the jennyhouse behind the scenes and vast ended the day by posting hb's letter. i think that takes over that smart behind the scenes pic lol. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1