Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

20 hours ago, wolfie26 said:

Before you crucify me , did anyone thought he actually meant “ one day in June “ as when he wrote the letter but didn’t remember when? Sorry I just feel you guys are overthinking this . I’m gonna go and hide how before you all shout at me ... bye 

as for his stylist ? Probably the same , they shot that Cf or magazine shoot one day in June . It’s not something significant? 

But why did the stylist put a "winking" emoji over HB's face with her comment "one day in June"? I think it is something significant. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

But why did the stylist put a "winking" emoji over HB's face with her comment "one day in June"? I think it is something significant. 

Simple ? 

They read his letter on Instagram , wanted to make a cute reference in relation with the CF/photoshoot . Why would they reference something so personal to BinJin on a shoot? It’s definitely a work project ,  the stylist was aware they shouldn’t have posted that story because the project is not public or out yet and before they received a v@st dm. I mean yes June is important to both no joke there but the stylist has nothing to do with that, they got many comments from BinJin shippers and antis that they wouldn’t even go there ever again , they simply posted their pic from the awards because of the RL dressing coordination and their comment section was so dirty .... I felt bad for the stylist . 

But it’s telling that “someone” liked a pic on Instagram from the negotiation era ....

i find this coordination of releasing pics together so funny? 

Even an Australian show referenced CLOY . 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

@Beadharmony at this point his stylist keeps teasing us. It is a bit cruel :lol: First it is them with their coincidence dates, now it is their stylist(s) team lol. Even stylist eel liked a pic on binjinsgrocery account regarding SYJ tan lines in her manyo behind the scenes lol. If anything, they are aware of us more now lol. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

7 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@Beadharmony at this point his stylist keeps teasing us. It is a bit cruel :lol: First it is them with their coincidence dates, now it is their stylist(s) team lol. Even stylist eel liked a pic on binjinsgrocery account regarding SYJ tan lines in her manyo behind the scenes lol. If anything, they are aware of us more now lol. 

All I need to know is if BinJin have seen the rapper - penguin video. This video is simply genius !!  

In fairness she liked the pic with YJ , I mean the whole tan line is a inside joke for us not sure if the stylist was Yeah you guys are right !! BinJin grocery account is probably the most funny and big account of them on insta . It pops up even if you searched only her name once in your search page . Before I even knew about this account I found them from the search page because I was checking her name . 

But the coordination posts are leaving me confused . Are we been trolled ? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

I would love to have BinJin couple interviewed on an English talk show.  With this said I have asked the Ellen DeGeneres show to consider the pair for her show.  One request is one request, 100 is 100 a bigger number.  Need help for this to happen.  This is a way to give back to the couple we admire tremendously.  I would love to see them with more opportunities especially in the US.  If you agree feel free to personally click the site and ask the show to consider the pair for their American debut.  

https://send.ellentv.com/be-on-the-show/2dddfb59-a824-4bae-bc7b-0ff88e43c3e4/

• Like 9
  • Awesome 9

@wolfie26 at this point too, I am like.. are they giving us content because they know we miss them :lol: but why everyday? lol Yes this is TN centric month but we don't need to be spoiled this much with new content :lol: Baeksang was enough to make us last for maybe a week? lol.. I know we are going to get more HB news (he has more photoshoots and CFs to be released). So I am just waiting more for if we are going to get more SYJ news lol 

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

Simple ? 

Sorry, but I can't stop imagining that line as "SIMPLE LENG... SMERT ECO..." (Simple lang... Smart ako) :D

6e0385a61a85d63b3662f7fc3de317c71e2dadc3

:heart:

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

THINKING OUT LOUD: Okay, so if BinJin were a small country/nation state, would June 17 then be "Foundation Day" ?! LOL :joy: 

Think about it though,weren't they building the foundation back then, whether they knew it or not? And as we older folks know, a good foundation is what you need for a stable ship. Regardless of who either of them were with.

Theoretically, It  started innocently as colleagues working together on a film; getting to know each other...chum, chum, chum; spending time on the road; being offered another project...chum, chum, chum. Then CLOVID 19 happened. Which means, everyone gets to stay put, shelter in place, quarantine, etc. What's a couple to do...chum, chum, chum. SERENDIPITY, I tell you...

Just calling it as I see it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

1 hour ago, wolfie26 said:

But it’s telling that “someone” liked a pic on Instagram from the negotiation era 

Not to be picky about this, but since it has come up again, I think its important to note that SYJ did not specifically "like" the negotiation pic on it's own. It was a series of pics in an instapost where the cover photo and the next few photos right after were Baeksang related. Some people posted screenshots of all the pics like they were individual posts that she liked but that wasn't necessarily the case. Every pic she liked in her late night liking-spree was Baeksang related (and yes I count the TikTok vote pic as Baeksang related lol) Not saying she didn't see the Negotiation  pic as part of the collage, but maybe we are giving that particular "like" too much meaning? 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Jimmy Greene said:

If you agree feel free to personally click the site and ask the show to consider the pair for their American debut.  

Done and done!!!!!!! Dang, the show wanted a lot of personal info. That's ok, BinJin is worth it. :heart1:

• Like 1
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, QueenieBee said:

Not to be picky about this, but since it has come up again, I think its important to note that SYJ did not specifically "like" the negotiation pic on it's own. It was a series of pics in an instapost where the cover photo and the next few photos right after were Baeksang related. Some people posted screenshots of all the pics like they were individual posts that she liked but that wasn't necessarily the case. Every pic she liked in her late night liking-spree was Baeksang related (and yes I count the TikTok vote pic as Baeksang related lol) Not saying she didn't see the Negotiation  pic as part of the collage, but maybe we are giving that particular "like" too much meaning? 

People find meaningful the stylist referring to one day at June but we draw the line on her likes ?You suggest that she watched bunch of pics randomly and like them? Yes she liked only baeksang pics , that was part of a collage , when you check pics it’s obvious when it’s one only.

She is on Instagram for years , I’m sure she knows what a collage is . It’s doesn’t have to have a meaning , let’s not go back to analyze why they liked pics or not . It’s tiring to recycle ♻️ the same argument over and over . That particular like doesn’t have a meaning , there is only one like that does and if it wasn’t part of the likes we wouldn’t be here discussing any of it . Just my two cents . 

• Like 7

SYJ has just received flowers from her international fans club #SonYeJinWorldVotingWarriors

They come from Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, India, Spain, Mexico, US and Middel East. 

Amazing! They are such devoted fans. Cloy World Domination.

SYJ may need a new garden to put flowers from fans.

• Like 8
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

We should really move on from their stylists team and the simple way he decided to end his letter which really shouldn't take more meaning to it. Like I said, he clearly didn't want to reveal the date he wrote it. Last time he revealed the date and his anonymous donation was made public, I think there was some negative comments about why he donated anonymously. Just enjoy their "couple" coincidences news and the high chances he probably wrote that letter on June 6 since that is all they do now "couple" things :lol: Who knows what we will get now later this month or in the upcoming months with the rate they are giving us stuff :lol: If they decide to "kill" us later this month, so be it ^_^

I like this interaction when I was looking back at Sept 22 stage greetings

• Like 11
  • Love 6

17 hours ago, binjinhappypill said:

Re HB singing SHALLOW...

I've always felt like he was singing directly to her when he sings the lyrics to this song.... ...

Tell me somethin', girl
Are you happy in this modern world?
Or do you need more?
Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for?

Are you really happy where you are?

You have fame, wealth, and what else?

Do you need more? What else are you waiting

and searching for?

I'm falling
In all the good times I find myself
Longing for a change
And in the bad times I fear myself
I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
I'll never meet the ground
Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us
We're far from the shallow now

I feel the same, I feel like we are both in a shallow world,

We have fame, and wealth but alone.

But now that we have a connection, we have and need each other,

Let's listen to each other,

Let's dive into the deep end of life and love and stay away

from the shallow world where no one can hurt us.....

And we are far from shallow anymore....

Hah !  What do you guys think ?

Oh sis the lyrics is so beautiful, I felt the same as you did.. singing the song for her:wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Currently watching Photo of my Mind MV by Song Ga In, huhuhu i missed BinJi badly! :tears:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, Peony said:

I cannot help but comment on this statement . I told you that i read a lot; browse a lot as far as i can have data. Sometimes , it is not good for me because i read things that hurt me from fans like us. 

Do you remember when HB said in the Esquire interview the he would like to act with SYJ again on the same space breathing the same air? Do you see how he expressed it very romantically? He even said that sometimes he shudders at the  unexpected acting of his partner!  The news even got it correctly saying that there is nothing more romantic than what HB said about acting again with SYJ. All interviews of HB since Secret Garden were expressed as they are . This guy is really very sincere and he has a way with words, really.

Are you me? I have to unlurk after reading this comment. 

I'm also a reader. As in I read a lot. A lot, a lot. So I am very particular with all the nuances of the written word and your comment made me "whoa!"

I love, love how HB wrote a hand written (calligraphy!) letter to his fans to express his gratitude.In this age of the emojis and the 28 words (is it 28?)  tweet, a man who writes a real letter is someone to be treasured and cherished (my preciooouss!) I remember my first post on this thread, I wrote that one of the reasons why I jumped into this ship was after reading HB's Esquire interview "looking at each others' eyes, occupying the same space and breathing the same air." The cadence is very poetic and and the words are very romantic! He knows how to express himself and is not afraid to say how he feels. 

• Like 10
  • Love 12
  • Thanks 1

Maybe one day in June he will have his own IG account:love::heart:

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

27 minutes ago, iahc0721 said:

Maybe one day in June he will have his own IG account:love::heart:

I don't think that will happen :lol: SYJ keeps teasing him on how "old" he is with SNS lol. Who knows at this point he might be using SYJ's to like lurk and read stuff lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

3 hours ago, Jimmy Greene said:

I would love to have BinJin couple interviewed on an English talk show.  With this said I have asked the Ellen DeGeneres show to consider the pair for her show.  One request is one request, 100 is 100 a bigger number.  Need help for this to happen.  This is a way to give back to the couple we admire tremendously.  I would love to see them with more opportunities especially in the US.  If you agree feel free to personally click the site and ask the show to consider the pair for their American debut.  

https://send.ellentv.com/be-on-the-show/2dddfb59-a824-4bae-bc7b-0ff88e43c3e4/

Yes everyone plz do this 

I m a huge fan of Ellen show 

Having BINJIN here will be like a dream come true 

Plz ask BINJIN fans of insta and Twitter to do it as well 

And add a few more links of other shows too from Korea 

Coz I don't think for covid binjin can travel anywhere the upcoming few months but in SK they can easily be interviewed together 

Find some links to request SK tv....like someone from tvn where CLOY was aired 

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3