[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Thanks @celest1al for the explanation of the fiancee things and how RJH said she is someone i promised to marry! So good to know what the words mean. Hehe... actually i also wanted to ask what were all the words they were exchanging during their drinking game. What on earth is Seod versus Seok....

@TotoroSY so good what you wrote! i also believe...love will find a way ... even in the midst of whats going on now

• Like 7
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, celest1al said:

@HappyForLove Okay, I had to totally go back to episode 5 to see the part where he tells SR about SD and check the English subtitles. The subtitles say, "I have a woman in my life. She is my fiance." But in Korean, he says something a bit more specific. He doesn't say "She is my fiance," but says, "She's someone I've promised to marry." It sounds similar, but in Korean, it can also be interpreted as an arranged marriage. So for me, from the beginning, I thought SR was pretty clear on that... even though she was still upset about it of course. 

Sorry late to the party again!
I think the Chinese translation that @TotoroSY posted is also better than the English one as well.
My translation will be a bit more literal.  
This is my version: 

사랑하는 팬 여러분! 안녕하세요, 현빈입니다.

To my beloved fans! Hello, it's Hyun Bin. 

서로의 안녕을 묻는 요즘입니다.
These days, we are only able to ask how we are doing. 
다들 잘 지내고 계신가요?
Are you all doing well? 

저는 언제나 그랬듯 새로운 작품의 촬영을 하며 지내고 있습니다.
As usual, I am currently filming a new project (movie). 
여러분께서 촬영장으로 보내주신 정성과 마음에
You have all sent your soul (also, devotion, effort, sincerity) and heart (intention) to my filming site. 
이 감사함을 어떻게 전할 수 있을까 고민하다 이렇게 펜을 들었습니다.
After contemplating on how to convey my gratitude, I picked up my pen to write to you. 

항상 잊지 않고 여러분이 보내주시는
I will never forget everyone who sent
사랑과 응원의 손길 덕분에 저와 많은 스텝분들이
a helping hand (ie, carts), and due to the love and support, many staff members and I
더욱 힘을 내서 촬영에 임할 수 있었던 것 같습니다.

were strengthened to work harder during filming. 
진심으로 감사합니다.
I'm sincerely grateful. 

그 마음 잊지 않고, 저 또한 좋은 작품으로 보답할 수 있도록 노력하겠습니다.
I won't forget your heart (intention), and work hard to repay you with a good project. 
다시 자유롭게 서로의 안부를 물을 수 있는 그 날까지.
Until the day we can freely ask one another how we are doing...

부디 건강하세요.
Please stay healthy. 

2020년 6월의 어느 날.
A day in June, 2020. (also can be translated as, "another day in June")

현빈이가.
Hyun Bin. 

-

Although I was expecting a letter that was like the one @PrettyNoona wrote (that was so awesome!)... it was a very beautiful and touching letter! Both HB and SYJ truly know how to appreciate and affirm their fans with their words. :wub:

EDIT: I forgot to add... there's been so much speculation with the "one day in June," phrase! :lol:. I do think "a day in June," or "another day in June," is a better translation though... It sounds poetic, which is why maybe his stylist reposted that phrase? Either way... I am now imagining HB reciting poetry with his smooth voice to YJ..... 

I was just wake up this morning, and on my way to my office today, I opened my IG account, and I was shocked with VAST posting in Korean language, I don't know the meaning, I thought it was announcement HB and SYJ marriage like So Ji Sub. :D And I scrolled down and finally knew the meaning. Keep healthy to Binssi, just repay us with a good (wedding news) news with Yejinssi, we will be so happy. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

33 minutes ago, Choisamsook said:

In my mind thats taken from SYJ instastory. 

Delulu hours.

Do it at your own risks!

:blush:

Just imagine that they stay together. And that beautiful man is sitting by the sofa, doing his own stuffs while YJ is cooking dinner for him.

I am so jealous with her.

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4

8 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

If the corona virus was not around

@Intuition1I think if corona virus was not around, a lot of people on this ship will not be here as a huge reason for the success of CLOY was because many people were on quarantine and along the way discovered this gem of a show and touched by the RiRi 2Ri couple, craving for moremore of them, thus BinJin.   As ugly as the pandemic is (and the effects it has on the world), it has brought me to this ship and I am grateful.  I look to the day when they do find a cure to this awful disease.  

When our beloved couple decide to share the wonderful news about their wedding day, @Cherie Cee @Riritobinjincan I join you ladies on that flight to SK?

• Like 14
  • Love 4

8 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

this is so funny. I cant :lol: I just remembered I didn't get around to click on the link earlier. I didn't realize KKP is in this too (YSR assistant lol) He is naming some of RJH's 10 nice things to tomato plant. Did KJH make his appearance yet as her ex? I should watch dinner mate sooner. Can they just make an appearance too? LOL! It is already turning into a mini CLOY reunion on this show

I don't know why I just google to see what movies came out in december and january lol. I don't know why I was curious to see if they also went to watch a movie while they were in LA :lol: Maybe it is just safer to netflix and chill besides golfing, eating and groceries lol

Yeah, Kim Jung-hyun already appeared on the pilot episode... :D

His character's a piece of work...

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

When our beloved couple decide to share the wonderful news about their wedding day, @Cherie Cee @Riritobinjincan I join you ladies on that flight to SK?

Of course,  Soju party!

15 minutes ago, Cherie Cee said:

@Amylou Nazareno, most definitely! We can all stay in a hotel near the wedding venue (Seoul, Daegu, Jeju???) and be total fan girls. The more the merrier, right @Riritobinjin?

Definitely more the merrier, I am a photographer, so I'll get my long zoom lens and can click pictures to share live on this forum for others :joy:

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, meerkat said:

V/ASTREE IG UPDATE. Hyun Bin reads everything, cover to cover. Seems like a BodyLuv BTS. I miss you B)

It almost look like YJ secretly filming HB at their living room. :D Seriously, the man is looking gorgeous here and seems to be aging backwards!! His puffed-out cheeks habit is too cute! 

Should we looking out for a BTS video from YJ too?

The Insta caption and hashtags are funny!

#Suddenly Hyun Bin

Our Bin is so cute.
Please make sure everyone knows.

#Inhale_Handsome_Inhale_Cute
#1Home_1Binnie_Remember
#Suddenly Hyun Bin #Bestry
#Hyun Bin

• Like 5
  • LOL 15

29 minutes ago, Riritobinjin said:

Of course,  Soju party!

Definitely more the merrier, I am a photographer, so I'll get my long zoom lens and can click pictures to share live on this forum for others :joy:

Yey! I'm so there!!! 

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, meerkat said:

V/ASTREE IG UPDATE. Hyun Bin reads everything, cover to cover. Seems like a BodyLuv BTS. I miss you B)

His attention to detail. ^_^ @yen1002 lol well he even was smelling those shower cap filters like scented candles. So not surprised he reads everything to the smallest detail :)

While browsing through v/astree thanks to that behind the scenes clip, I noticed he's involved with dr.for hair shampoo last year. I guess he is still involved with them as they have been updating their instagram with his shoot pics in ads from last year including posted one on May 25 where they updated their event page with him on it. :lol: (noticed that crossover CF with Yang Kyung-won and cut out HB in March.. I think I watched this before and may have forgotten as I couldn't understand it) I think this was missed as we got so many updates of HB later week lol. I forgot he was also involved with hair shampoo. How long do they use the old content before they need him to do a new CF/shoot :lol:

1 hour ago, Kahlua2019 said:

Yeah, Kim Jung-hyun already appeared on the pilot episode... :D

His character's a piece of work...

Great! I'll have to watch today now :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

think if corona virus was not around, a lot of people on this ship will not be here as a huge reason for the success of CLOY was because many people were on quarantine and along the way discovered this gem of a show and touched by the RiRi 2Ri couple, craving for moremore of them, thus BinJin.   As ugly as the pandemic is (and the effects it has on the world), it has brought me to this ship and I am grateful.  I look to the day when they do find a cure to this awful disease.  

yes. at the same time I think, if not for COVID perhaps they might be married already :P

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@Amylou Nazareno @BinJin2020 yup it's true the plus side was CLOY got international success and they got even more international fans. We wouldn't be so invested in them or the show if it wasn't for the current situation. The downside is of course it is now affecting their personal life. Like SYJ would be travelling right now but she can't. His filming got pushed by a month and who knows what will really happen in Jordan and when the filming officially be done. One will hope all goes well and the filming can be done by next month at least. Otherwise, it is really going to get too hard. Since the Oscars got pushed to April, now more stuff in Hollywood news for next year in terms of awards are getting pushed too. So Spirit Awards also got moved to April. Regardless, with their upcoming future projects and the changes/postponement of other upcoming festivals, the film industry is really trying to figure out what to do right now. Yes more casting is being announced in both kent and hollywood/else where, I just think it will definitely be harder for ex. if SYJ decides on a film and it is to film overseas. That is why I think she decides to take a film sooner, it is easier if she does it filming in SK than overseas. Since right now, we dont even know when this pandemic will be over. When you follow news on it, they keep talking about the second wave to come once fall hits and the uncertainty of it next year. Some people believe it will keep on happening unless there is a vaccine, it will be always come back. For me here, everything is pretty much getting cancelled from events/festivals/theatre/shows now - definitely everything for the summer, some stuff in the fall now are starting to get cancelled. We even had stuff get cancelled as early as January now too.

In other news, not really related to them but their name hashtags are being use (so I will keep it in spoiler tag) More people in hollywood are talking about the show and using gifs lol

Spoiler

Read the thread. I love Tom Lenk's reaction hahaa 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, Riritobinjin said:

Of course,  Soju party!

Can I join the party in SK too:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Hello shippers

I miss them giving us candies..

So lets do again the list of them providing clues of them dating

1. Grocery shopping in LA

2. Swoon interviews

3. Christmas IG post of SYJ with HB

** quote this post and fill in the rest.. and everyone else quote the previous person's post and again fill in what is left out..

Come on it would be like a game in this drought...

:P:P

• Like 11