[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

53 minutes ago, eLizza said:

MSTeam really needs to come up with some creative ideas while issuing denials:tounge_xd:...

They can't evade  eagle -eyed binjin shippers.

This is hilarious. I'm imagining some poor sod in the PR department sitting in his/her office with a folder of standard denials all typed up and ready to go.

• Like 1
  • LOL 20

11 minutes ago, ednamode101 said:

This is hilarious. I'm imagining some poor sod in the PR department sitting in his/her office with a folder of standard denials all typed up and ready to go.

That's why for me, CLOY and specifically Riri Couple is a trolling story of Binjin real loveline.

They have 2 scenes of how to deny dating rumors. 1st with YSR's ex  (Seri choice office) and 2nd with Cap Ri (hospital). :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

@Walk Kindly I watched so many different versions of Sept 22 earlier today. Even if it happens to be the same content, different angles just make it even more different. The more I saw different ones the more I could see what happened lol. I have seen her cover her face before at another stage greeting i think. I didn't realize she did it at that one too. Damn now I need to watch more from that stage greeting as I haven't seen that one either :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Intuition1 I noticed that too but I am pretty sure he didn't want to put a date on the letter. that is why he wrote "one day in june"/"a day in june" whichever translation you want to take lol.  (who knows he could have wrote it on June 6 when SYJ posted her thank you) :lol: since all they do now is "couple" stuff. so he kept it vague lol. Like that Feb 21 letter, he updated on covid situation and we found out later he donated on feb 27 like her but anonymously and it came out as public knowledge on march 3/4. So it wasn't anonymous donation in the end :lol: that would explain why it came out yesterday to end the day. where yesterday started with msteam update on jennyhouse behind the scenes

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Peony said:

We have our own data from different sources and from those , we have our own conclusions. My take, HB went to LA for SYJ. I feel being himself, when SYJ/ Director Nim surprised him on his own birthday, he did not forget the attention given. H e is returning the sincere attention to a very close friend.  Why that long? Remember, they both enjoy travelling! What do we know? They are close so we can only assume they went for vacation also together. My delulu mind so.. IN GROCERY WE TRUST!

We can also assume that his bday gift for her was to travel together for a week to Cuba and then the rest spend to LA ( LA to cuba then back to LA where the grocery shopping happens then back to korea). 

• Like 12
  • LOL 3

@Loveumore that's a lot of traveling though lol. since before LA, she went to singapore and thailand in december. So I don't think she would also do cuba and LA :lol: I think it was always LA! And future brief trip later ^_^

Damn I just realized I missed her in Singapore lol. I went to Singapore when she was in LA LOL. I flew out on Jan 9 and flew back on Jan 25. It is like I had the same trip planned as them on dates but different country :lol:

(woops I should sleep it is very late here lol)

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

28 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@Loveumore that's a lot of traveling though lol. since before LA, she went to singapore and thailand in december. So I don't think she would also do cuba and LA :lol: I think it was always LA! And future brief trip later ^_^

Damn I just realized I missed her in Singapore lol. I went to Singapore when she was in LA LOL. I flew out on Jan 9 and flew back on Jan 25. It is like I had the same trip planned as them on dates but different country :lol:

:lol:Basing on our delulu mind...since they love to travell then cuba is their additional itinerary aside from LA. And  it takes only 5hrs from LA to cuba. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

Hi fellow shippers, I think I have to speak up.

We are all here because we are shipping two individuals, Bin and Jin. Fans and shippers often times reflect those of who they idolise and ship. If we can’t behave ourselves, then what does this say about BinJin? If you have disagreements with other people here, please know that there is a DM function. You don’t have to wash your dirty linen in the public. We only want to have a SMOOTH SAILING JOURNEY before we reach the shore.

If you interpret this as policing, then so be it. Police’s main duty is to maintain PEACE AND ORDER in the community, and that is the very message that I want to convey.

BinJin’s love is overflowing. I hope we get a little love from them and share it here :heart:

Thank you. I don't really mind "polite policing" like this, I know it is just to make this forum happy, and to achieve peace and order. What I didn't get is when she  misunderstood my comment and replied incorrectly but did not bother to make some correction when I clarified, when she always have the time to make long comment about other shippers

- "spamming" (whenever they post many contents related to BINJIN)

- repeating topics

- over analyzing IG likes 

etc....

I also don't mind if she has other opinion re: JHI but the way she replied to my comment sounded like she was bashing me for incorrectly understanding what I wrote. Then used her own interpretation on my other comment to mislead people why I called her off.

And before she categorically denied her dating rumours with JHI (it is important to note that, even if she has not confirmed her dating rumours with HB, she never denies it herself as well, only her agency denied it)

She actually deny it directly about her possibly dating JHI and it wasn’t the agency and because there wasn’t a real rumour in the first place like her rumour with KNG and HB...People around her just assumed it because of their chemistry in the drama.

Anyway, I will feel really embarrassed if BINJIN read these arguments.... 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Re: Does SYJ like dating rumours? 

I think that was a joke that she made. She already had dating rumours with KNG before.

One thing I've learn from watching SYJ's interviews is that she normally makes jokes during interviews, so not everything she says is what she really meant it.

Witty and bubbly personality is part of SYJ's charm that attracts HB.

She said in an interview that one of the things that she is worried most is an overnight scandal which will destroy all the hard work that she has built for years.

"I've worked for the last 10 years to build something that can vanish overnight due to something I did or something I didn't plan. When I think of that, I always feel like I'm walking on thin ice".

This is one of the reasons why SYJ wants to keep her romantic relationships private, I believe.

Based on these interviews:

SYJ is more beautuful in real life.

She prefers to be called a good actress than a beautiful actress.

@Loveumore

I might be wrong but I remember that I saw photos of YJ in Havana, Cuba before.

Spellbound Movie Theme Costume

• Like 14
  • Love 1

@celest1al Thank you for saving me from V@st multi interpretation english translate.. really waiting your translate since last night. I have been drowned by delulu when read "People asking, how they're one another" :lol:

2 hours ago, celest1al said:

I forgot to add... there's been so much speculation with the "one day in June," phrase! :lol:. I do think "a day in June," or "another day in June," is a better translation though... It sounds poetic, which is why maybe his stylist reposted that phrase? Either way... I am now imagining HB reciting poetry with his smooth voice to YJ..... 

Really agree with you with the poetic sounds of "one day in June"

I found this insightful answer on quora regarding a question "why do people write poetry and what is the purpose of this art form?"

"Poetry and poems have something which connect people, across times, across borders and across the definite and defined. Writing is mostly composed of venting out your emotions or "bleeding" as Hemingway says. It is an escape route from the world, into your innermost spaces, the words with specific meanings jumbled up to express feelings which are core to you, maybe no one shall ever understand them (maybe they will), but to you they are your nearest reflections of personal space."

So, the way he choose "one day in June" almost like Carpe diem for me, a Haiku kind of poems. Its short but full of content and meaning. 

How He really Seize the day since June 1st. He seing Us his fan doing voting for them, give a lot of support both on their career and cheering their love for each other. A thankful heart from Baeksang Award and a lot things that happen untill this current June.

• Like 11
  • Love 3

29 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

might be wrong but I remember that I saw photos of YJ in Havana, Cuba.

So far i only saw this photo on her insta and the captioned it said she went there twice.

As my delulu mind...assuming she went there for the 2nd time with her bf exactly the memories of cuba (and it coincide to his drama alhambra) :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, celest1al said:

I think the Chinese translation that @TotoroSY posted is also better than the English one as well.
My translation will be a bit more literal.  
This is my version: 

사랑하는 팬 여러분! 안녕하세요, 현빈입니다.

To my beloved fans! Hello, it's Hyun Bin. 

서로의 안녕을 묻는 요즘입니다.
These days, we are only able to ask how we are doing. 
다들 잘 지내고 계신가요?
Are you all doing well? 

저는 언제나 그랬듯 새로운 작품의 촬영을 하며 지내고 있습니다.
As usual, I am currently filming a new project (movie). 
여러분께서 촬영장으로 보내주신 정성과 마음에
You have all sent your soul (also, devotion, effort, sincerity) and heart (intention) to my filming site. 
이 감사함을 어떻게 전할 수 있을까 고민하다 이렇게 펜을 들었습니다.
After contemplating on how to convey my gratitude, I picked up my pen to write to you. 

항상 잊지 않고 여러분이 보내주시는
I will never forget everyone who sent
사랑과 응원의 손길 덕분에 저와 많은 스텝분들이
a helping hand (ie, carts), and due to the love and support, many staff members and I
더욱 힘을 내서 촬영에 임할 수 있었던 것 같습니다.

were strengthened to work harder during filming. 
진심으로 감사합니다.
I'm sincerely grateful. 

그 마음 잊지 않고, 저 또한 좋은 작품으로 보답할 수 있도록 노력하겠습니다.
I won't forget your heart (intention), and work hard to repay you with a good project. 
다시 자유롭게 서로의 안부를 물을 수 있는 그 날까지.
Until the day we can freely ask one another how we are doing...

부디 건강하세요.
Please stay healthy. 

2020년 6월의 어느 날.
A day in June, 2020. (also can be translated as, "another day in June")

현빈이가.
Hyun Bin. 

-

Just love love love your translation @celest1al  I already thot the chinese version was so touching, but your translation really shows the poetic soul that  HB has. I also notice it in his messages to fans during fan meetings, complete with him playing the piano. Now I am really imagining how he speaks poetic love words to YJ....:wub:  LOL!! Getting delulu again...

Btw, anyone here who watched Dinner Mate starring Seo Dan (Seo Ji Hye) and Song Seung Hon? I am so curious how they connected CLOY with the drama lol! The scene with YSR's assistant in Dinner Mate was so funny! And the one of Seo Ji Hye and SSH (in soldier costume) was so romantic. Makes me wanna watch the drama now!

@SHpectator  This virus pandemic really impacted a lot of timelines for many people, and I am sure its the same for HB and SYJ, both their individual plans/ career, and also their Binjin plans. :D  No one expected for the lockdown and change of life to last so long, and as what HB said in the MetroStyle video, hope we can all go back soon to life as we know it, or at least close to it. If they had plans for marriage this year, then they will find a way. You may be right, that they may change it something simple and private like SJS. But if not, then they will wait until later when things around the world are more settled.

• Like 6
  • Love 7