Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

2 hours ago, eLizza said:

I mean their sightings in LA on 10th January

@eLizza Her IG posting dated 4 Jan also looks like it was taken in LA.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

44 minutes ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

@eLizza Her IG posting dated 4 Jan also looks like it was taken in LA.  

The Jan 5th shot is from Thailand, Dec 26th in Singapore. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Elle R said:

The Jan 5th shot is from Thailand, Dec 26th in Singapore.

@Elle RCopy that!  Thanks for the clarification.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

As someone have said YJ liked her photos with her costar JHI too.

YJ/ HB or BinJin liked BinJin photos after a video of YJ and JHI went wild on social media.

BinJin relationship has not yet been public confirmrd as YJ is a private person and might not make any official public announcement unless it is a wedding announcement.

We have so much evidence that they are in an open secret relationship, so why we keep digging to IGs likes to serve tabloids?

Why we can not give them some privacy.

Edited by LavelyShai
  • Unamused 13

4 hours ago, HappyForLove said:

Guys, am watching the drama Personal Taste with SYJ and LMH and i do wonder if this was the role that HB was offered and rejected as totally could see him playing this role hehe

Hi!!! i’m also watching this..on Ep 8 and it has some cute & funny moments so far. I’m curious to which roles he passed up..seeing as this was done 2010..I think that’s the same time SEGA came out..and he was awesome in that one.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

I never heard of me2day, but googled it and found out it was a Korean social media. Whatever happened to it?

I’m not sure. But a lot of K-celebs used it before. Even Ye Jin herself was active there, posting pictures of herself and her celebrity friends. :)

• Like 6

Is there anyone here who can provide the evidence that SYJ liked a fanmade photo about her and JHI (especially with the caption asking about them dating) just like what she did to a couple of BINJIN fans fanmade photos on Instagram recently, other than saying that someone said she did? I keep seeing such comment in this thread so I am only asking if you actually have the proof . I have been a follower of SYJ on Instagram for a long time and I also like JHI as an actor... I did not see such thing even during the times INJIN fans were shipping them. I just went to pretty noona forum and I can't find any evidence of that claim as well. Happy to be proven wrong. Thanks

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

"I've always been a man with a plan
Always prepared, never once to leave it to chance
But it's all unscripted, when i'm with you
It seems familiar, yet it all feels so new"

• Like 10
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

47 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

Is there anyone here who can provide the evidence that SYJ liked a fanmade photo about her and JHI (especially with the caption asking about them dating) just like what she did to a couple of BINJIN fans fanmade photos on Instagram recently, other than saying that someone said she did? I keep seeing such comment in this thread so I am only asking if you actually have the proof . I have been a follower of SYJ on Instagram for a long time and I also like JHI as an actor... I did not see such thing even during the times INJIN fans were shipping them. I just went to pretty noona forum and I can't find any evidence of that claim as well. Happy to be proven wrong. Thanks

I am not sure if there's any actual evidence. I saw on SYJ forum that people talked about her liking posts (it was a comment made in passing when grocery rumours first came out, I don't think people took it that seriously)

What I do know is that YJ said in an interview that she was curious about people talking and went to check it out herself. She also said that she thinks they both look similar a bit and that's why people are interested in shipping them. Unfortunately I don't remember where I saw this interview/or read about it. Also *I think* (I am not certain) this was when she denied dating him in very clear terms 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 4

Hi hi, I have been lurking here for a while since I watched CLOY two months back! Really love binjin couple for the positive vibes they send, and the fact that they both are humble people though they seem to have it all (looks, money, recognition, a generous heart) makes me ship them all the more and hope things turn out well between them!

Got a question to ask abt K- entertainment industry.. Is Koreaboo a reliable kind of website, or do they do more clickbait news? Sometimes I wonder where the source of news are and whether they are reliable enough...

• Like 12
  • Love 1