[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

OOh God, i cannot contribute any specific scoop about our BINJIN but by reading all your intuitions helps to inspire more of my delulus ..The updates like how  you all associating or paralleling  their past,  present and their possible relationship in the future..it brings a hyper excitement and positive vibes to all who believes in this beautiful shipping of Mr. Kim and soon to be Mrs. Kim..

And yeah, i agree with one shipper here who connoted that dating is no longer an issue since after all those clues / gestures shown by both Bin & Jin,  moving up to matrimony deliberation is the most plausible to interject. 

\\\\to those who insinuate of no confirmation by both Binjin about their  dating, please don't mind me since its my purely opinion and purely delulus..thanks.////

• Like 6
  • Love 3

I really don't think HB meant more to the one day in June in his letter. However, now it is fun to tag it to today's important date of June with TN  :wub: (since his stylist story with it is still confusing me lol) Honestly, it is the last date schedule for TN on SYJ schedule back then. Not sure why it wasnt schedule more like when she filmed her other shows ex. SITR where they clearly wrote it filming everyday. Otherwise, the rehearsals were listed as June 13 and 14 on her schedule.  It was a nice way to end off the letter. Like we don't really know when he wrote the letter. Hence "one day in june". Otherwise, I always assumed something new from him this month whether it is the 2nd smart ad, bench or something else. I am more curious if SYJ has anything else new to announce or we will be back on more Binnie news soon lol.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

One Day in June also sounds like something like Before Sunset, Before Midnight, One Day.. all those romance movies i like lol.. a new version of Something In The Rain, One Spring Night, The Classic, AMOTR :lol::wub: I read the letter again and I got emotional again :lol: Honestly, his actual text messages and stuff are most likely more romantic than RJH to YSR :wub: if this was just a letter to fans.

Why did someone do this LOL

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7

Hi shippers...so The Negotiation started One Day in June:wub:...i'm watching it now for the third time...why do i have a strange feeling that this was a tragic love story of Min Tae Gu and Ha Chae Yoon, superb chemistry on screen.

• Like 3
  • LOL 13
  • Awesome 1

Before you crucify me , did anyone thought he actually meant “ one day in June “ as when he wrote the letter but didn’t remember when? Sorry I just feel you guys are overthinking this . I’m gonna go and hide how before you all shout at me ... bye 

as for his stylist ? Probably the same , they shot that Cf or magazine shoot one day in June . It’s not something significant? 

• Like 10
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

Before you crucify me , did anyone thought he actually meant “ one day in June “ as when he wrote the letter but didn’t remember when? Sorry I just feel you guys are overthinking this . I’m gonna go and hide how before you all shout at me ... bye 

as for his stylist ? Probably the same , they shot that Cf or magazine shoot one day in June . It’s not something significant?

it's super romantic is what it is..."one day in June" "June, one day"   time will tell but the anticipation is super high right now kekeke

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

41 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

Could be! I guess his previous letters had actual dates so people think this may mean something.  Honestly, it didnt mean anything to me until the stylist also repeated it in her now deleted IG post. Maybe she is toying with people too. Its exhausting to follow these people :phew:

• Like 4
  • LOL 16

Actually when you read the letter again or multiple times lol, I am pretty sure he wrote that while filming Bargaining. when he wrote it in June is unknown as he didn't write the date. Still just as romantic because he had to write at the end as One day in June :lol: We aren't going to meet you HB in June.. i wish ^_^ Not like we can travel right now lol

@QueenieBee yea pretty sure she is teasing us with the CFs/photoshoots he is doing but ok.. someone said he isn't wearing at t shirt underneath that blue suit on twitter. And I am like he is still pretty covered up though. I don't think one should also think too much about that either lol

I put one date in June in my file. We shall see if anything happens on that day :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1