Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

4 hours ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

@Felizak@t @Cinderella #8I updated my post.  Thank you for your patience.  If you or anyone on this forum ever come to LA once travel eases, please give me a heads up.  I will be happy to brave LAX traffic and pick you up.  I wish I could find out which specific grocery store it was they were spotted at but all Ralph's and Pavilion's look pretty generic.

Thanks @Amylou Nazareno for that impressive mission! That place is gonna be a "must visit" one for Binjin shippers now. :D It's nice that we got back to the biggest anchor for BJ fans, #InGroceryWeTrust :D 

1 hour ago, Peony said:

Just to add what i have learned. The grocery event...in LA, It was confirmed by a fan living in LA that they were with a couple and a child when they were doing the grocery together. I agree with you that the sightings maybe true with the parents.

Nice!! I love all this 2nd and triple confirmations of Binjin grocery shopping rendezvous! I've read/ heard the same thing, that there was indeed an older couple with them but didn't read about the child. Might be the little girl "Sophie"? As for sighting of the parents in LA, the agency said they were in Korea. So it might really be another older friends of SYJ or HB. But most important is that they spent time together in LA. :D

@BJHope  It's still heart fluttering to see  again the Insta-likes by YJ. It just gives that extra "OOMPH" to this shipper heart. And yes, let's be respectful and appreciative of both SYJ and HB here. Both of them deserves equal treatment and love from Binjin shippers.

• Like 6
  • Love 13

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Also how many "acquaintances" are with them. Shouldn't you need more than just one cart. I am just saying as a grocery shopper :lol: Don't you need more snacks if it was for more people lol.

LOL my thoughts exactly when I saw that shopping cart. Who are you fooling? That's SOOOO a shopping cart for two people. If you were shopping for a group you would have more than one wine bottle for starters. And if they were shopping with acquaintances wouldn't THOSE people take charge of the cart and not the guest(s)? 

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

45 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I watched MNIKSS sometime after SITR. So when that karaoke moment happened I remembered being like oh those two moments can go together lol. Trying to imagine them doing that in real life lol 

It seems SYJ is funny kind of person,  so I would not be shocked they would do Karaoke at home. I imagine HB would do great at it since he has a great voice.

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, binjinfirst said:

I believe Sophia’s mom is just Ye Jin’s close friend. Ye Jin has nephew/s from her sister. She posted them before ages ago. So I believe her nephew/s is/are already in middle school or highschool now. Maybe she posted the souvenir to confirm that she indeed visited a friend in LA. 

Interesting! Where did you get this from? I know her sister has been married to a plastic surgeon since 2008 from an interview SYJ did after her movie 'My Wife Got Married' where she stated she never had plastic surgery but was considering it and her brother-in-law is a plastic surgeon.

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, BinJin2020 said:

LOL my thoughts exactly when I saw that shopping cart. Who are you fooling? That's SOOOO a shopping cart for two people. If you were shopping for a group you would have more than one wine bottle for starters. And if they were shopping with acquaintances wouldn't THOSE people take charge of the cart and not the guest(s)? 

LMAOOO why am i soooo dumb :joy: the thought of “why were they using only one cart if they met coincidentally / they were with another acquaintances / they both knew they were in LA so they decided to do grocery together” never come to my mind ! hahahaha thanks for enlighten me :sweatingbullets::D btw this is so trueee dont you think they need separate cart as if ‘they’re just friend’ because they just need to pay their things separately ? Why would they share the cart if they had to pay by themselves individually and went back to their separate places unless.....  ( hehehehe you know right ? ) THE WINE THO pfttttt OKAY , WE GOT IT BINJIN WE GOT IT :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

from an interview SYJ did after her movie 'My Wife Got Married' where she stated she never had plastic surgery but was considering it and her brother-in-law is a plastic surgeon.

ohhh woww i never know this so she never did plastic surgery back in 2008 but people keep comparing her face even before 2008 with her face now and claiming she had done plastic surgery. And the fact  her face remain beautiful like that until now , she’s indeed aging like wine :dizzy::bawling:

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Intuition1 said:

Jung Yeon and Jeon Yeon can be the same person just spelled differently in the translation. So, it is possible that SYJ visited both her friend and her sister in LA.

About this part,  I am a bit confused about the translation. I can see the same name appearing, but in the translation it is in the context of Sophia having the name Jeon Yeon. I heard Koreans who live abroad have two names, one is Korean and the other a Western name. So, does this mean Jeon Yeon is Sophia's Korean name? Therefore,  this has nothing to do with her friend Jung Yeon?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Binjin is really interesting couple.. I couldnt imagine that 2-3 years past yet people still talking or went back discussing excitedly the time frame of the Negotiation era,  the Grocery shopping in LA..the CLOY swoon publicity and the Press Conferences..It is all over again in instagram, facebook and twitter including this thread...I enjoy reading every detail of fans comments but our BINJIN's thread is the best..Just enjoy this shipping and in God's grace, the goal will eventually reach its destination..I love reading all your insights co-shippers... :blush::blush:

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

Also, not to forget YJ has successfully managed such situations in the past that's why she has no previous record.

I remember she said in an interview in 2018 she wanted to be in a real dating rumor. Can anyone give me the link of this interview?

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Intuition1 said:

Interesting! Where did you get this from? I know her sister has been married to a plastic surgeon since 2008 from an interview SYJ did after her movie 'My Wife Got Married' where she stated she never had plastic surgery but was considering it and her brother-in-law is a plastic surgeon.

She posted it before on her me2day account. :)

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, binjinfirst said:

She posted it before on her me2day account. :)

I never heard of me2day, but googled it and found out it was a Korean social media. Whatever happened to it?

• Like 2

@celest1al thank you for the translation! That is heart fluttering indeed :wub: We have all seen for ourselves how fully attentive HB is to SYJ and how laser focused his gaze is when she’s around 

• Like 8
  • Love 5