Quantcast

1 hour ago, Peony said:

I am very happy because of my study on cosmic energy that when a lot of energies similar come together then it will happen! I hope soon like the others!

There is really something about cosmic energy, particularly the cosmic law of attraction. This is an analysis of BinJin's cosmic signs prior to CLOY. Even then the stars and planets were already indicative of how fiery their chemistry would be, and as was shown, this became true.

• Love 1
  • Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline: (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember’ VIP Pre

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

3 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@jamy47 i think that was why we were very lucky he did back to back projects with SYJ especially playing the villain role in The Negotiation. The fact he even wanted to be in a rom com/melodrama again since he did all those before military. However, I wonder if the main reason he wanted to do it was to work with her again. As he mentioned that scene where he kills the captain and instead of screaming at him after the swear word, she goes into great emotion and keeps it in (honestly, I remember when I first watched that scene and I was also surprised that she didn't yell at him either/also not surprised as that is how she is as an actress. She brings something new to the table). So he really wanted to work with her again and clearly from CLOY he learned a lot from her as an actress :wub:Maybe he is also use to having his role be the more prominent in his movies which is why other potential projects he may have turned down to work with her earlier. Like after military, it wasn't till Hyde Jekyll Me where he had a "love interest" again lol - his role is very prominent, playing multiple characters/bi polar. Then I guess he had a year break between both Fatal Encounter and Hyde Jeykll Me didn't seem to be well received.  Even that show didn't have as much kissing scenes, so we were very lucky with CLOY with the amount of kissing, staring and other stuff :wub: 

he was with HJM in the Fatal Encounter and then after that together again in Hyde Jekyll Me. So it's not his first time to do film and then drama with the same female lead. I wonder, was there every any news why were they casted together again? I mean with SYJ it was clear as day that they want to act together again. I probably should look for this info on HB thread. Kindly let me know if I need to delete this. Thank you.

• Insightful 4
12 minutes ago, celest1al said:

I found this really short article on a Korean news site through Naver that was published around 5 hours ago: 

http://daily.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/202006/dh20200615083734139020.htm?s_ref=nv

Article title: "Crash Landing On You's" Son Ye Jin x Hyun Bin, "Best looking" couple shot magnifying their chemistry.  
(The word they use for "best," can also be translated as, "most powerful," or "strongest ")

It's just highlighting the Christmas Eve pic, so there's no new information or anything like that. 
It talks about how CLOY ended in February, and about the picture itself: how their bright smiles were captured, how they look perfect together, and that the warm atmosphere between them drew attention. 

Basically, Korean media can't move on either, and continues to try to make BinJin relevant by digging up old pics. :lol: 

Hmmm... I wonder what these korean news sites were thinking. Resurfacing old articles, as old as Dec. last year, nothing new to add, mind you, just recycling everything. Sometimes I think it is a bait for the couple and their agencies to just do something, give new content, release statements or whatever.

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 2
5 minutes ago, Gwyn.iie said:

I really wanted to show my current art in progress for our pretty noona, Son Yejin

Gorgeous! You really captured her hair--so beautiful!!! Wow.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Vast posted on IG using HB’s face on its first pic :P 

Also, our favorite drama of all time continues to make it on headlines: 

Bravo!

• Like 17
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

More explanation about the VAST recent post. Was wondering what it was for. :D  So who wanna go for the audition? :D

P.S. HB looks sooo handsome in that picture! Seems like a new one.

• Like 6
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Siti Masithah said:

he was with HJM in the Fatal Encounter and then after that together again in Hyde Jekyll Me. So it's not his first time to do film and then drama with the same female lead. I wonder, was there every any news why were they casted together again? I mean with SYJ it was clear as day that they want to act together again. I probably should look for this info on HB thread. Kindly let me know if I need to delete this. Thank you.

From what I was reading back in his thread there was never news everyday like this. News everyday like this and around the same time has never happened to any of my actors who were co stars, best friends, even ones who were dating each other lol when I was back making fansites back then. I'm sure this can't be normal in Kent either lol. Plus there were never rumors with him and hjm. There was that one year he worked on CFs a lot but it wasn't everyday news 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3
1 hour ago, Jbelr said:

Also, our favorite drama of all time continues to make it on headlines: 

In that video love her english convo to mandarin. Indeed a versatile actress. 

BinJin surely the definition of lovely couple. Hoping for the positive and joyful news very very soon:star:

• Like 6
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, SHpectator said:

It's mosquito bite if anything at all

Are there mozzies in Swiss during summer or in SK during winter?? Because that’s when that scene was filmed :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

Has anyone seen this young adult Bin & Jin? :)

Makes me wonder what a big hit it could have been if they worked together on this point in their lives.

Of course, TN & CLOY timing is still the best time and project to be closer! (just makes me wonder). AND it's sooo funny :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
2 hours ago, Peony said:

I am also a fan of both because of the aura they have transcended in CLOY to me. Even in my country, its like HB is the priority but maybe because in 2004< SEGA became popular here. I never knew any K drama before CLOY.  I came to understand that a lot of female fans also normally like the male actor more as he is part of their dreams. However, during the Tiktok excercise of voting, i understood that a lot of HB fans also want him to  settle down and be happy. Seeing that indeed he is very happy with SYJ, some now start to get to know SYJ. Some are watching her previous movies now. Some became shippers too. 

Let us be active to promote both. We ship them. 

I felt like maybe my post was a little confusing. I absolutely love to promote both, and I also love to see/read articles about them. It’s just that when I see an article’s title which said “The unanticipated fortune of the rumoured girlfriend of HB” or smth like that, I just dislike it very much. I still read it though because I know it’s about SYJ, so maybe I was also to blame for increasing the views for such articles.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

He really tried not to give those moments at Baeksang but that smile from couch talk is the same he gave when she said thank you so much. Like when she looked at his direction was he still watching her talk and then smiled like that too. Looks like it could have been exactly the same. Sigh. Who knows what other moments we may have gotten due to no fan cams and them being aware of cameras. Plus everyone saw him smile like that. :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic