Quantcast

• Replies 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline: (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember’ VIP Pre

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

We will never see what their full reaction was. lol

Did she lean on his shoulder? Or just lean sideways behind him? Or am I interpreting it all wrong? 

• Like 2

Just googling out old content today. 

HB seemed so innocent in his early to mid 20s. 

Destiny brought him to his ideal type after almost 15 years in the industry or did he always have an eye for her?!

It seems she can win Ms. Beautiful Hands beauty award any day, maybe he had a crush on her when he saw her in A Moment to Remember. Can anyone confirm this tv interview was on which year?

I watched Moment to Remember and Be With You today, SYJ depicts  the ideal wife very wel. So beautiful and charming.  

HB mentioned in Old article ( 2016) by Hollywood Screenrant on Highest paid foreign actors

https://screenrant.com/highest-earning-foreign-actors/

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

@Binjin2Ri not to mention how his ears got red. Yup it felt real to him that he had to do that in front of cameras  :lol:

Yes, I noticed that too lol :lol:

We will never see what their full reaction was. lol

The restaurant should release the cctv :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

CAUTION: Allow yourself to suspend disbelief just for this post. :D

I am not into fortune tellers but since CLOY and the coincidences that transpired between real lives of BinJin made me believe in love and destiny again, might as well listen to what she has to say.... :D

"There love fortune is good as a couple, there is a good flow of love feelings." :heart:

"Match-made in heaven" :love:

There's a bit of a downer though when she said that married life can be difficult! BUT i haven't seen any marriage that has not sailed through rough seas.  I'm sure their love will prevail. 

Funny thing that the fortune teller has something to say about BinJin's married life. I mean she could have outright said that they are not going to get married. She could not see it in the future. But she somehow saw them ending up together in real life. Yey! 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

Nation's First Love

I understand why YJ became a crush of many Korean men when she was young.

She looks so pure, innocent and feminime. A fragile girl whom men want to protect and take care of.

17 years later, after cloy's global sucess. YJ has again become crush of many international male fans.

She is beautiful and seductive.

• Like 4
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
2 hours ago, Walk Kindly said:

@Choi sam sook @QueenieBee, from the discussion at the back page, the OP of grocery picture actually just a fan from Taiwan who recognize them when travelling at LA. from what i remember, the OP not posting the picture when a agency denied the rumour about our couple travelling together and meeting YJ unnie parent at LA. After hearing the rumor, the OP post the picture on social media (i don't know what social media exacly), But not too long after that, The OP delete the picture.

When you read SYJ thread, it sounds like the person may have had more. There was even hints that someone may have had a pic of them handholding but the person didn't know how to upload online and then that person who made that comment disappeared :lol: Apparently, the person waited till after MOTA finale aired to post the pictures lol. So the person was also a nice fan lol. Didn't want to ruin the ratings or w/e

What they do best. laughing it off. Her laugh is contagious lol

@Binjin2Ri It is hard to really see properly. It looks like she leaned behind him (his chair). Probably to embarrassed to watch their full make out on screen. Maybe she was laughing too because of everyone's reactions. Who knows lol. 

@binyeji i love how consistent he is with his ideal type/hands. I wonder when he first met her at PIFAN or officially during TN filming.. If that thought ever cross his mind lol. We know for sure with all the hand flirting for Vogue shoot he definitely got to notice her hands for who knows how long that shoot was lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@binjinhappypill yup that was what he meant when  he mentioned the first thing he looks are hands. honestly, when you just watch back and read back everything he says.. literally his ideal woman is her :wub: however, not sure if he realized that woman would have son as her last name/in her instagram name LOL yejinhand lol

it is like fate has been trying to give him a hint over the years. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4

@Abanti Farook I mentioned before he doesn't. Sad that he wasn't at Baeksang. SYJ and BJH  have met before and both Song Kang-Ho and SYJ are fans of each other. So hoping one day they both get to work on a film with Bong Joon Ho. At the end of the day, the script is the most important to them than the director and actors. 

• Like 6

Watching goblin now 

Uffffff yoo gong is LOVE....I wud luv to see him with SYJ but I don't know WHY he does so less work

Anyways coming back to the main point 

I m seeing the 2nd leads of popular shows are getting repeated in future shows ....like the grim reaper and sunny of goblin has their own exclusive show in 2019 

And to my utter surprise the 2nd lead couple of CLOY SEO Dan and the swing Joon has a new show running at present called Dinner date 

So we can always hope for BINJIN in a show or movie in future 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Love everyone's contributions into further discussions what is next for them. Sorry can't contribute as I don't know much of other korean couples but I love reading what the similarities and differences between the ones that have been mentioned. Thanks @celest1al for your further thoughts on this. I love reading them :)

@Abanti Farook since you brought up Goblin, the show was actually written by  Secret Garden writer Kim (so I am bringing the discussion back on them so that this conversation doesn't get too off topic.). Even after Secret Garden, apparently HB was considering other projects with the writer or even making a cameo but guess the projects he chose instead were more interesting to him based on the role/script. I have wondered if writer Park does another drama after CLOY, if she would try to get them to make a cameo on the show.  That usually is what tends to happen and she always seems to have actors from her previous dramas in her shows. I am just not sure at the moment if either of them will be interested in doing another drama especially where we hope their relationship will lead them to that happy life they always wanted ;) They both might wait a few years unless the perfect script appears again. I do really want either of them to work with Gong Yoo. I have noticed lately lol (especially in that Smart behind the scenes where he is wearing all black.. there are times HB  started to look like Gong Yoo a bit lol). So hope at least HB and Gong Yoo can work together soon.

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
26 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@Abanti Farook I mentioned before he doesn't. Sad that he wasn't at Baeksang. SYJ and BJH  have met before and both Song Kang-Ho and SYJ are fans of each other. So hoping one day they both get to work on a film with Bong Joon Ho. At the end of the day, the script is the most important to them than the director and actors. 

Bong Joon ho writes scripts of most of his directorials

That's why his movies are so his baby....he owns them in every way possible and I wud love BINJIN to b a part of his world at least once 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

HB and YOO gong both are Alisters and super expensive

It's unlikely we will get them together anywhere coz then they won't have budget for any heroine lol

But I wud love gong too and SYJ together

The guy who played the grim reaper in goblin is very versatile as well....I first saw him in strangers from hell and he was terrific in it....it's an underrated show but thank God it's on Netflix 

The the main lead guy of this show presented the awards to BINJIN...I was so happy to see him on stage announcing BINJIN names lol

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic