Quantcast

14 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@Walk Kindly Oh I haven't seen that from interview and that she said that :lol: Guess their CLOY behind the scenes soju scenes has an even deeper meaning now. Maybe they had some soju with tteokbokki today :wub: I'm sure he is craving more carbs and meat now :lol:

Actually me too.. since no news and content today. I just ended up stalking to a lot of BINJIN shipper account. really agree with Soju scene as they start to knew each other while being a drinking buddy with TN director. 

I don't know.. i feels weird lately or all of other shipper had the same feeling too.. i know this TN month of filming time, like we all intuitively going back at the sweet promotional time After getting strong receipt lately. Everythings more clear and make sense now. As this ship more going strong to its destination.. 

• Like 8
  • Love 10
  • Replies 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline: (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember’ VIP Pre

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

2 hours ago, Choisamsook said:

From now on whenever i heard the word of grocery then my mind automatically Ooh BINJIN, LA, RAPLH, GOLF,

am i normal????

and to ms Priscillastump :thumbsup:in grocery we trust indeed!!! 

Could that be another reason why they wore Ralph Lauren? lol Ralph (grocery)

Plus what we already know

Ralph Lauren = Polo T Shirt = Golfing

American Brand = LA = Grocery (Ralph)

Plus I saw other people make jokes about RL (real life, real lover etc lol)

YAY Six degrees of separation is sure fun :lol: Sorry I just still laid it out that way but you get my point.. if you really wanted to do a proper 6 degrees of separation with them and Ralph Lauren, it does work :joy:

Anyways, I can't with them :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 16
2 hours ago, Walk Kindly said:

Related to this video, are we had the same delulu? :wub:

Hahaha you bet! This was my fave part of that interview. And I wanted to hug SYJ for unexpectedly ending up being a 3rd wheel here to SJS and his eventual wife. Fate/destiny had a busy year in 2018

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1
2 hours ago, Walk Kindly said:

Hahaha I thought I was the only one who had delulu thoughts on seeing this video on IG 2 hours back. I should have known that I can trust my grocery sisters to join me in those thoughts. 

Let's hope our Binnie is as diligent as we are in his research about Jinnie and has watched this interview and had the same thoughts as us ;) and followed through with action

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

Don't worry Binnie.. You soon to learnt she does like beer more (just not soju by itself :lol:)

Also the moment in the CLOY behind the scenes where SYJ is teasing HB about him making coffee and director Lee is more like coming to "defense" (although I think he is also teasing now too lol).. did HB really forget that he also learned on to make coffee in the cafe? Or did he think it would be funnier by bringing up the fact he had worked on the farm :lol: The more I watch the teasing scene now .. I am just like she has to know. Why is she teasing him this hard:lol:

Also his travel and coffee making in cafe/farm was a true highlight when I was watching this video recently. It made me want to see them travel :lol: 

Damn doesn't let me embed that video lol. Anyways the youtube link is below:

[HYUN BIN'S everything ] 현빈'S Song & Hawaii/ Dream In My Heart

From the pics I saw from Nov 1 2013 where she got to throw the first pitch at the 2013 Korean Series Daegu stadium game, it looks like she could play baseball if she wanted to lol

58623328.2.jpg

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 6
3 hours ago, Walk Kindly said:

I too love watching their old movies. I loved A Moment To Remember, Personal Taste and My Favorite Samsoon. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Could that be another reason why they wore Ralph Lauren? lol Ralph (grocery)

Plus what we already know

Ralph Lauren = Polo T Shirt = Golfing

American Brand = LA = Grocery (Ralph)

Plus I saw other people make jokes about RL (real life, real lover etc lol)

YAY Six degrees of separation is sure fun :lol: Sorry I just still laid it out that way but you get my point.. if you really wanted to do a proper 6 degrees of separation with them and Ralph Lauren, it does work :joy:

Anyways, I can't with them :lol:

OMO! I'm sure you did this just for laughs but this is not so crazy. 

They were shopping at Ralph in LA, they chose Ralph Lauren as designer over all the other designers available.

Son Ye Jin went on to like many pictures of them after the night and we can all agree that was a very interesting move from her.

That could only mean that they are aware of their growing fanbase (shipping fanbase) and it makes them happy. If you found your soulmate and you are happy, then knowing there are people out there praying for your happiness together and wanting you to make it would be a good feeling for anyone. I think that's what Ye jin was trying to thank the fans for that night when she liked the pictures.

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4

Great, now I cant stop thinking about that part in All the Butlers when they did the AMTR soju scene. She was so good at turning down the guys no matter how strong they came onto her, even if they made her laugh. But if it was Binnie across the table with the soju glass....haha you guys fill in the rest :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 14
40 minutes ago, sussieh said:

Happy “kiss day” everyone! 

And to think that this scene was just for “pretending to kiss”, and still so hot! Hahaha :lol:

I will never forget their laughs when they were reviewing this shot!! One of the most precious smiles and laughs, and very contagious!

(By the way, the most precious HB’s smiles and laughs I have seen in all my HBs fangirl life, have been besides SYJ!!)

Apart from the Swiss reunion, this is my favourite kissing bts too :D They were so comfortable kissing each other passionately and laughing afterwards. They didn’t really show the kiss on screen though, too hot :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, Choisamsook said:

@ChoisamsookSeriously!  I have so many questions for this person...

-Who are they? 

-Why did people actually take their post about seeing them together seriously? I mean, anyone could say they saw celebrities somewhere. What gave this person enough credibility that the rumour went viral and resulted in the agencies having to respond? 

-if I'm not mistaken, the original post said they saw HB and SYJ "affectionately travelling together". What does this mean? What did the person witness and why did they not offer more details on this? 

We need this person to come forward ASAP :D

And then the person who took photos at Ralphs two weeks later. Again, who is this person and did they provide a story or just pictures? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 19
8 hours ago, Astaxanthin28 said:

edelweiss98

This account is one of the best FMV maker for me, there's also bpwinces + and a lot of IG accounts. Oh our ship is loading fast.

Read this forum on page 1 onwards, I wonder if they are still active? I'm sure they are so proud sailing with BinJin. :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, jamy47 said:

OMO! I'm sure you did this just for laughs but this is not so crazy. 

They were shopping at Ralph in LA, they chose Ralph Lauren as designer over all the other designers available.

Son Ye Jin went on to like many pictures of them after the night and we can all agree that was a very interesting move from her.

That could only mean that they are aware of their growing fanbase (shipping fanbase) and it makes them happy. If you found your soulmate and you are happy, then knowing there are people out there praying for your happiness together and wanting you to make it would be a good feeling for anyone. I think that's what Ye jin was trying to thank the fans for that night when she liked the pictures.

I actually pointed it out after Baeksang aired ..Sometime after we got the video of them leaving the awards that went viral but I guess only certain people saw what I had revealed (actually went back I wrote it on the morning of June 8 SK time it seems lol)  :joy: A lot of people were trying to figure out why they were wearing Ralph Lauren and I was just pointing out the obvious reason (which I wrote above again lol). At the time, the only thing I didn't mention was putting Ralph with grocery sighting and I didn't make the jokes about RL (real life, real love etc) that I saw online. I just put grocery sighting ;) I don't know maybe she read my comment here :P Now I am just obsessed over their navy blue/midnight blue gold color combo / couple wedding hint vibes from that too LOL

Anyways, I came to a conclusion sometime after Baeksang that they are probably at least monitoring what I write on here. I had a CLOY moment of the meeting when they were reviewing pictures etc but this time bringing up certain accounts on the monitors or w/e after I had that thought. If they really aren't, then I have clearly gone crazy since the month I have been here. Like I have never reread so many of my previous posts again and make slight changes to them lol.

This is why now I am just laughing it off because I really truly don't know what's going on but somehow things I write here end up being true after lol..

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

@Choi sam sook @QueenieBee, from the discussion at the back page, the OP of grocery picture actually just a fan from Taiwan who recognize them when travelling at LA. from what i remember, the OP not posting the picture when a agency denied the rumour about our couple travelling together and meeting YJ unnie parent at LA. After hearing the rumor, the OP post the picture on social media (i don't know what social media exacly), But not too long after that, The OP delete the picture.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic