Quantcast

5 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Yea his character goes to different looks. So that is why his facial hair for the movie is not real for filming in SK. However, wonder if he will grow it out now lol. Not sure a month is enough time to grow facial hair though :lol: if that is their plan still to film in mid July. 

lol I mentioned he does the thumb action in his other dramas.. You will be fine with Come Rain Come Sunshine if you are looking out for those moments. I had to put a pause on Friend Our League. That is why I went back to The Negotiation

I lost count on how many times I have watched TN, there's even raunchy fanfic of it where Tae Gu is alive and I love it so much. I would say personally my favorite so far is still MoTA as that was my first knowledge of him, and gotta say that it was his best look so far. I love CLoY for sure, but there is overflowing sexiness radiates with the way he portrayed Yoo Jin Woo, and he solely bears the weight of the show himself.  Ok ok enough of it, looking forward to read for more 'coincidence candies' from TN month as you elaborated. :love:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline: (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember’ VIP Pre

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

55 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

And boy their chemistry

I’ve always wanted to say... girl, you want that skin and that hair... but aren’t they yours now? :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

@junejune_16 don't worry I believe it was mainly show related and this was before TN Sept heavy promo period :lol: What happened with us was different ;)

@Siti Masithah I agree I really love him on MOTA too - that ending though lol.. but I have to put CLOY ahead of MOTA because of how good they both are on the show and how much they make me cry etc. :wub: The Spain scenes made me wish I was back on my trip though lol.

@BinJin2020 Between filming on set and their photoshoots, if I would her, I would have easily been distracted back then lol...;)

I'm glad he doesn't get this embarrassed anymore lol

His fans were distracted by his good looks and didn't remember his last name and thought it was "cute" lol..And then calling him unnie. Honestly, my favorite moments from that event. 

@Cherie Cee he got embarrassed though after in most of those moments lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
4 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

I check her Instagram comments regularly and the majority of the people say they love her, miss her and wish her well. From the many I read, I have seen few say get married. I do not think much of these comments since SYJ is a celebrity and is well acquainted with fans' fantasies, and she is smart enough to know these comments come from her fans' well wishes. I doubt she would feel pressured to get married just because her fans wish her to. It's another story if she received hateful comments, then I would have understood your concern.

You said, " we went from are they cold to the awards . To literally scheduling their wedding date like what?" There was a lot that happened between "are they cold" to talks of wedding dates. First, we saw more videos that showed they were close. Secondly, HB used the word we in reference to their future plans. And thirdly, SYJ liked many BinJin pictures on Instagram. All this led many shippers believe an announcement was coming soon. In addition, the wedding talk stems from their own interviews of wanting to get married before the age of 40, and in Korean terms she will be 40 years old in 6 months. So,  fans hope her wish comes true. I do not think this is negative at all.

I agree...Binjin will not think these "wdate writings" as some form of pressure for them. They would probably think how observant we are since all these 22 figures are coming as well from their interviews..we are doing some math and yes assuming...on the contrary, i think these will bring smiles in both their faces or " laugh it off!":D...peace y'all!

• Like 7
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 1

@celest1al bravo to everything you said! You made so many good points. 

I agree that Binjin being shipped SO hard unfortunately only makes things more difficult for them, especially when it comes to maintaining privacy and choosing future works where they may play opposite other romantic leads. I do hope that they continue to protect the privacy they do have (even though I beg for crumbs all the time haha) because it seems the relationships that do last are the ones we know little about. 

If our ship does sail to the final destination and they do get married, it would be interesting to see how they accommodate each other’s work schedules in the future and balance it with family life. Like you said, it probably won’t be the easiest road they could take (considering how prolific each person’s career has been) but the fact that they’ve made it this far shows some level of commitment to the idea. All we can do is root for them through calm and stormy winds :)

• Like 8
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 4

Does anyone have the cut video of all cloy scenes include video in nominations from baeksang?

I wanna rewatch what scene they showed in nominations of cloy

• Like 1

sussieh

That is my twitter account :)

I typed in Soompi first as threre are more space, then posted on my twitter account.

Happy weekend!

• Like 5
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, celest1al said:

All this to say, our BinJin couple have some odds against them here as I outlined... but I think that's why it makes their relationship all the more special. They've clearly calculated and considered all these things much more extensively than I have here, and still decided to take the risk to commit to each other because they've both become worthy of that to one another. They've had successful careers, and they're both at a stage where they probably want to prioritize their personal lives. I think like they both mentioned in interviews, they will continue to grow as an actor/actress and take on work that is appropriate for their age and audience. 

I believe in everything you have stated. This makes my heart very happy. I also believe that being where they are, they have discussed the consequences . SYJ said that she works hard at everything she does and when she will have a family, she will be too involved. The more i ship them because HB , based on my own findings, has all the right character for SYJ. At the start of this thread, someone mentioned that there is a senior actress (sunbaenim) who said that if what she is looking for is Romance then she likes a certain actor but she likes to be loved by HB. This says a lot about HB's character and i am happy for SYJ.

• Like 9
  • Love 13
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, girlpepper said:

If we are looking for BINJIN grand gestures, we might miss the more subtle signals altogether. Let’s go back and look at the same scenes paying attention to all the nonverbal languages. They have been throwing us plenty of the nonverbal cues from the very beginning. Always keep on the look out. So, Let’s hit all that replay buttons and watch all the CLOY bts, Swoon videos, TN interviews, CLOY Presscon, Kakao Talk,  Baeksang etcs. all over again. Squint and you’ll miss it. And because of the vast (not the company:lol:) similarities between BINJIN gestures, and all that notable behaviors, we can all write an article about - HOw to Tell BINJIN are a Couple Without Their Own admission   Here’s my points:

1. He always leans towards her. She lean towards him. They are both leaning forward to make sure they hear each other. They don’t cross their arms and even mirror each other.

2. His willingness to be vulnerable with her shows the depths of that feelings. She’s engaging with him and finding something he is saying funny showing she trust and support him. They are consistently in awe of one another.

3. He gives her a lot of attention from his body language. She gives her full and undivided attention in return. Their actions not words demonstrate it.

4. He is touching her. She is touching him. The subtleties in their touch confirms all the other ways to express all that feelings.

5. He respect her. Speaking kindly and maintaining eye contact with her. She respect him. Talking openly and listening to him. The relationship is not a competition, rather a mutual respect and admiration towards each other.

Sometimes things happen because they have to happen. Meeting each other when they did, and finding that small moments together, despite all the pressure put on them, and still continue to grow individually as an artist and together as a team is the best thing that ever happen to BINJIN. 

So, pay attention to the right clues people! 

While we don’t have control on the outcome and their lives, we have control of how we want to celebrate them and the relationship with Respect for their privacy and Trust on their decisions.

Life is not merely a series Of meaningless accidents or coincidences, but rather it is a tapestry of acts that culminate in an exquisite, sublime plan. (Serendipity 2001)

Agree sis. Their non verbals are solid proof. And one more thing, the genuine smile, laughter and happiness that radiates with them. It's so real that we can feel it in our bones.:blush:

• Like 8
  • Love 13
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic