Quantcast

• Replies 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline: (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember’ VIP Pre

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

43 minutes ago, binjinfighting said:

If they’re going to get married, I think the wedding will take place after the promotions of Bargaining (and after the movie has finished its run in theaters) so as not to overshadow the movie.

Judging how their Negotiation movie premiered over a year after they finished filming, it is possible it might premiere in  a year. It could also premiere in a few months as it happened with their other movies.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Hi guys,

I happened to see this video on you tube and it's one of my faves so far...it always gives me chills everytime I watch it. How I wish our BinJin really met and or made movie together 20 years ago...I just love this one it's too classic. I hope you guys get to enjoy it too :blush: and I hope our BinJin would be able to see it as well.

• Like 15
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Jhari♥자리 said:

You’re my certified go to person with regards to dates!!!

I can’t wait to see that excel sheet you have once the ship finally embarks B)

:lol: Well since we are in TN month I don't know when things will happen now. Will they give us another Sunday with no news? Or will they keep throwing CFs at us everyday again? ;) In the end, we still found out that Bargaining wrap SK filming :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hello all. I am hoping someone can direct me to the right page. I remember seeing a picture of the backside of the Ralph Lauren gold slip dress in this forum. The backside of the original design is much deeper than  what SYJ wore. Thanks in advance.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I was rereading in SYJ thread again you know groceries and post groceries, reactions over there.. it is always fun to reread LOL I am really over dates now and "coincidences" after all their CFs coming out everyday. However, I just realized something from @sussieh post earlier and posting the tweet again lol

April 3 was when SYJ was in talks for CLOY

I was also re-reading on her thread pre and post her dating rumors with HB :D

As I was scrolling, I also learned she checked and liked some IG posts about injin before, so I was feeling sad for a moment but then thought she have different reasons in liking fans' posts from before and now.

Compared before, I'm less overthinking and analyzing all their actions and CFs releases. I still go with my instincts about them, so I don't mind waiting for their good news. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

Since I am missing them together in one frame again, came across this short gif in IG (credit to owner) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA9M9Cipk6A/?igshid=1waxg221cshnp

this is their CLOY presscon. SYJ tugged HB so he can answer the MC's question. This might be posted here before, but I just really find it so natural again. HB really does do the shielding and in just one tap of SYJ he follows. Very obidient close friend. 

We really miss them, eh? The shippers are posting old vids of them... our way of making them alive in our memories. Will never get tired of watching everything about BinJin. I can do this all day...

• Like 14
  • Love 4

If you two are lurking here, I love you #BINJIN. As a fan, I hope that you'll get MARRIED soon. It will make my shipper's heart flutter but at the end of the day it will be your decision... the date, place and stuff, or whether you want to get married or not. Who are we to influence your decision about your relationship or marriage? No shipper can make that decision for you, not even the all-knowing fun killers lecturers. But for now let me enjoy the candies and my wishful thinking. Lazy journalism is everywhere and the only people responsible for its existence are the ones patronizing them, hitting their clickbaits.

• Like 11
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ncly said:

I think you meant this one. I thought it would be new too but here he doesn’t have the facial hair compared to his recently looking-drunk and speculated wrap up Bargaining photo

Thank youuuu @ncly yes I meant this one, he's so fresh and light here. I first thought hmmm was he drunk because he looked a bit beet red all over, but the eyes were so fresh, so I think not.

The hair looks like Bargaining, but I think the facial hair that we saw was artificial, as it comes and goes very quickly. But anyway, thank you so much for posting this photo. I must say I like how he looks in this one. Kamsahamnidaaa.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Wondering about previous K-ent marriages. Did they announce they were engaged first? Did they announce they had recently wed? Or did they say nothing until a lot of time had passed? I know that different people have handled it in different ways but wondering, given the unfortunate negativity in Korean entertainment, how a couple typically shares such news. Also wondering, does age impact how accepting fans are when their faves marry? It seems as if people marrying in their 40s would barely cause a stir. "Meh, you're 41. Go for it." Yes or no?

I can only compare it to Hollywood and it is done all three ways, engagement announcement, wedding announcement, or very quietly. In my experience, the bigger the stars, the less likely they share anything with the media. They possibly say that they are engaged but never, ever say when they are getting married or when a baby is due. They are very vague to keep photographers guessing, but it is hard to keep a weddding a secret if you want to invite a lot of people though. Then helicopters are flying over and traffic jams are out front. It can get ugly. This is a tough situation, and I get that they are wealthy and famous so, too bad! Comes with the territory. But me, I would hate it. Fame does not look appealing to me. 

It seems to me that if BinJin are lucky enough to feel they want to marry, they will have to accomplish the mission on the down low. They are both so huge right now. I am hoping that if they do actually marry that they tell us eventually. Or ever. Can you imagine the fan gifts they would get? I can't. They are so loved.

• Like 13
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1
2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Saw a third pic now on twitter @Siti Masithah Is it this? Maybe it's the lighting lol. I don't know :lol:

Hide contents

Yes, the third picture it is @ElectricHearts, thank you so much. After the first two pics released, I have seen so many fanfic with Bin drunk scenes hahahah. I am personally actually okay with a bit drunken Binnie as he also mentioned in one of oldies interview on his drunk days at school/college. Well, but maybe The Lady of the house wouldn't like it so much hahaha. 

Btw I have just finished Snow Queen last night, and I couldn't help to see that HB had the thumb movement there as well even tho it was not too apparent like in cloy. I felt a bit pang in my heart :bawling:. Also I noticed the backhug, it's the same with SeGa, so I was very relieved hahahaah. Will do Come Rain Come Shine and Friend Our Legend today.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
17 minutes ago, Siti Masithah said:

Thank youuuu @ncly yes I meant this one, he's so fresh and light here. I first thought hmmm was he drunk because he looked a bit beet red all over, but the eyes were so fresh, so I think not.

The hair looks like Bargaining, but I think the facial hair that we saw was artificial, as it comes and goes very quickly. But anyway, thank you so much for posting this photo. I must say I like how he looks in this one. Kamsahamnidaaa.

Yea his character goes to different looks. So that is why his facial hair for the movie is not real for filming in SK. However, wonder if he will grow it out now lol. Not sure a month is enough time to grow facial hair though :lol: if that is their plan still to film in mid July. 

lol I mentioned he does the thumb action in his other dramas.. Doesn't feel the same effect as CLOY though :lol: Definitely a special back hug in CLOY too. You will be fine with Come Rain Come Sunshine if you are looking out for those moments. I had to put a pause on Friend Our League. That is why I went back to The Negotiation

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic