Quantcast

7 hours ago, Peony said:

What can you say/share about SYJ? Do not get me wrong, when i watched CLOY, after a few episodes i went on a search mode about the leads and i first admired SYJ ,then i searched on HB  and .. i became a shipper for the first time in my life! She is not very direct  so we end up analyzing more the move of HB. So during the Baeksang, HB was the indicator at first as expected.

I cannot say I am an expert on Son Ye Jin, but I have read as much as I could find about her. I read online that Son Ye Jin was known in her high school days as the prettiest girl in school and was very shy. I think being beautiful most likely invited a lot of envy and she might have been the target of mean girls, hence she was shy in high school. It was around that time, the CEO of her current management company noticed her beauty and decided to sign her up. SYJ showed her passion for acting early on and from what I read, she would travel daily to Seoul for acting lessons,  and boy did those lessons pay off. Her shyness seemed to have continued in the early years of her acting debut. I think she was the type of person who was shy when she was in an uncomfortable setting, but was bubbly with the people she was comfortable with. Many people are like that. When she started to have friends in the entertainment industry and the entertainment industry became familiar to her, she became more comfortable and her real personality emerged. This is why everyone can see her laughing and making jokes now. I think she is an extrovert and like many extroverts, there are times and situations they feel shy and uncomfortable. No one can be jovial and talkative all the time. 

• Like 9
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline: (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember’ VIP Pre

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

5 hours ago, hallyu said:

I miss HB's manner hands when he is with YJ

I don't know why people are still trying to find receipts. It is clear as day now lol 

Spoiler

Also the TN pic was from that day Sept 3 - you know where he was a gentleman reminded her of her dress, water bottle, his hand on her back, he even did the heart shape with her .. The guy gets embarrassed and doesn't like to do heart shapes of any kind or finger hearts.. But ok he is totally fine to do this with her that day LOL :lol: Plus with the other observations @rosy made from that day :) She could also have chosen any TN pic but thus it was where it all began officially for TN promo period

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
8 minutes ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

@Binjin2RiI wonder if she will ever do a late late post showing pics of Maldives get away.  My delulu mind is wishing!

That will confirm our suspicion then :lol: But isn’t it telling that she normally posts travel pics but none on the Maldives trip, eventhough her friend LJH confirmed at an interview SYJ went with her during her honeymoon trip? 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 6
22 minutes ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

wonder if she will ever do a late late post showing pics of Maldives get away.  My delulu mind is wishing!

Want some Other Juicy delulu.. ok! 

How about , late post of baeksang short dorky video like she used to post on her IG, couple years back. This late post is vid of her And GHJ doing dorky thing, using rabbit filter With weird angle coz the one who took it is the ahjussi who clearly doesn't familiaR with the filter thing. And we can hear  his voice while he filming his GF with her Bff. 

I’m sure the moment she posted this on  IG, BINJIN nation’s will be hyperventilating until next week. 

And i need an oxygen tank!  

K. BYE! :w00t:

• Like 3
  • LOL 21

:lol: Well I was wondering if they were even still filming Bargaining with the amount of CFs they threw at us this week from both of them. ^_^:P Is that why.. as a distraction ;)

Also I thought the Smart merch was suppose to go out last Sunday? Did it not go out earlier? Why did it go out at the same time as Jennyhouse merch earlier today :lol:

So they announce it the same time as Jennyhouse merch goes on sale but looks like the promo doesn't officially start till tomorrow https://smart.com.ph/Pages/HyunBinFreebies

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Someone left a comment on withbinjin's account that said that pic was from CA on set? I don't know lol. I didn't follow him back then or looked at fan pics. I can't compare lol. All I can say the facial hair is definitely similar to CA time. So I don't think it is new at all

I guess no, i've read that comment too.. on confidential assigment his hair more short from the start

for comparison

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

That will confirm our suspicion then :lol: But isn’t it telling that she normally posts travel pics but none on the Maldives trip, eventhough her friend LJH confirmed at an interview SYJ went with her during her honeymoon trip? 

She doesn't post travel pics anymore since their groceries :P And neither do her friends after February :lol: I think that was literally the last time they were both in separate pics on her friends' account :lol:

If they keep wanting to play with their dates, they might as well time it to their PIFAN 2014 date of July 17 too :lol:

Like literally, their CFs updates are really starting to hurt my brain now. I will just conclude that it is a distraction. They don't need to keep throwing "couple" updates at us. Who do they need to prove this too :lol:

@Walk Kindly I like to think now that they wrap Bargaining SK filming like mention above. So that means they are free to be together for a month till he has to film in Jordan. That concludes my observation from this week as they have been distracting us with CFs updates hahaa

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
36 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Also the TN pic she liked was from that day Sept 3 - you know where he was a gentleman reminded her of her dress, water bottle, his hand on her back, he even did the heart shape with her .. The guy gets embarrassed and doesn't like to heart shapes of any kind or finger hearts.. But ok he is totally fine to do this with her that day LOL :lol: Plus with the other observations @rosy made from that day :) She could also have chosen to like any TN pic but she decided to like the one from that day? lol

We all agree that HB and SYJ is in an open secret relationship and K industry knows about this.

I guess, SYJ liked her own photos while HB is the one who liked BinJin photos.

We all speculate here and we never know exactly unless they tell us.

That is their subtle hints for fans to be prepared for their marriage news (after couple RL dresses). Vast updated HB's Weibo right after that.

Posessive fans get shocked with wedding news without preparation.

But like some have said: let's move on this topic, do not keep digging.

Give BinJin privacy!

• Like 13
  • Awesome 2
7 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

So that means they are free to be together for a month till he has to film in Jordan. That concludes my observation from this week as they have been distracting us with CFs updates hahaa

That auto insulting my mind to be naughty :naughty: :joy:

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Binjin2Ri said:

her friend LJH confirmed at an interview SYJ went with her during her honeymoon trip? 

@Binjin2RiIKR, and HB coming back for Belma Kang wedding with a nice delicious tan and at the CLOY first read through they both had that nice glow! BTW I had to google Maldives flag to make sure I read the emoji right.

Edited by Amylou Nazareno
wrong name
  • Like 4
  • LOL 10

@Walk Kindly I wasn't trying too LOL! People just keep looking for more evidence and I don't know why. 

In the meantime, they have given me a very big headache with their CFs updates :lol: At this point, I just expect more CF update tomorrow. Whether SYJ decides to make an instagram post tonight or even tomorrow, who knows. It isn't end of SK June 13 day yet.

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
12 minutes ago, hallyu said:

We all agree that HB and SYJ is in an open secret relationship and K industry knows about this.

I guess, SYJ liked her own photos while HB is the one who liked BinJin photos.

We all speculate here and we never know exactly unless they tell us.

That is their subtle hints for fans to be prepared for their marriage news (after couple RL dresses). Vast updated HB's Weibo right after that.

Posessive fans get shocked with wedding news without preparation.

But like some have said: let's move on this topic, do not keep digging.

Give BinJin privacy!

I agree. We are I think back to digging and solving again and again the not so mystery anymore that is BinJin. Let's move forward, shall we? We have 800+ pages of dissecting done so let's re-read the previous pages and not keep repeating the same theories that were discussed so many times before. Please let's hold off spamming the thread with the same content that was discussed already. Anyway, if my post kind of offend anyone, Mianhae

On the other note, what's about the weibo update by Vast? Sorry I could not find the post about this. Thank you.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, Enya said:

I agree. We are I think back to digging and solving again and again the not so mystery anymore that is BinJin. Let's move forward, shall we? We have 800+ pages of dissecting done so let's re-read the previous pages and not keep repeating the same theories that were discussed so many times before. Please let's hold off spamming the thread with the same content that was discussed already. Anyway, if my post kind of offend anyone, Mianhae

On the other note, what's about the weibo update by Vast? Sorry I could not find the post about this. Thank you.

Vast updated HB's Weibo page the day after.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, loveintheair said:

Guys, it seems that the filming in SK for Bargaining has just finished. Jordan will reopen  in mid of July. What should we expect now? :phew:

Can you clarify why you think Bargaining filming has already wrapped in SK? Was that a wrap party photo? 

• Like 2
16 hours ago, celest1al said:

6:10 --- When HB is asked to describe their drama and he says, "Sat/Sun ripped apart." 

I love that part too. :wub:

I never understood what he actually meant by Sat/Sun ripped apart - is there actually a meaning for it? I have low IQ whenever HB explains something. His visuals are so bright hahahah! :D

---

This interview is my favorite coz the way both of them answered each questions are the sweetest. They are laughing their hearts out. Being RJH and YSR in between takes. I love it.

Reel vs Real. 

Thanks for re-sharing.

Edited by Jhari♥자리
Typo error due to delulu mind coz of BinJin.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

Furthermore, the likelihood they would be offered a good project  within months of expressing their desire to work is really small. 

I’ve seen it said that couples aren’t usually casted together because it potentially could ruin the relationship + not professional thing to do + if something happens public would react badly and affect the production etc. 

I think BinJin knew they could handle all of those things and they were definitely up to the challenge come what may. Or better yet by the time CLoY came along they were very secure in their relationship that they knew they could pull it off without any negative effects whatsoever either on their relationship as a couple or their professionalism or the audience’s response. 

amateur analysis here, I’m only on the first 10 pages of this 800+ page thread, forgive me if this has been discussed before. 

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic