[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Ahahaha overly-eager shippers, spammers, and police, CTFD or somebody's (mods) gonna drag all your a$$ outta this ship.. i thought pic earlier was just edited, it actually happened! Can someone translate??

sunday is for chillaxin' let's be chill and  kind to one another (easier said than done, i know)..

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, Siti Masithah said:

I just saw HB picture in Facebook with what I think is Bargaining hair. It looks like he was with fans, but not sure. It says it's recent, but the poster did not disclose where and when the photo was taken. I cannot insert picture here somehow. His hair is light brown, has anyone seen it? Just wonder.....

I think you meant this one. I thought it would be new too but here he doesn’t have the facial hair compared to his recently looking-drunk and speculated wrap up Bargaining photo

• Like 13

2 hours ago, hallyu said:

I'm pretty sure there are many high educated/ matured people in this thread, they are wise enough to judge situations by their own.

One does not need to lecture them what they should think/ expect or should not. They may me wiser than oneself.

Happy shipping!

More fun less policing!

Best comment in the last hours. I think it is better to just ignore these "lecturers" and stop giving them the spotlight. I would support BINJIN the way I like it and keep the spotlight to them. Psychology says  that people who always give unsolicited advice on how people should think, judge, believe, expect and etc tend to have a grandiose sense of self or perception of their own competence but they are often lacking humility and insights. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Siti Masithah said:

I just saw HB picture in Facebook with what I think is Bargaining hair. It looks like he was with fans, but not sure. It says it's recent, but the poster did not disclose where and when the photo was taken. I cannot insert picture here somehow. His hair is light brown, has anyone seen it? Just wonder.....

Saw a third pic now on twitter @Siti Masithah Is it this? Maybe it's the lighting lol. I don't know :lol:

Spoiler

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Legit question: what’s the point of having synchronized PRs and CF releases? Personally, i don’t think they’re doing it on purpose. Companies are simply banking on their star power to push for their brands. 

Second question: when’s the premiere date of Bargaining? If they’re going to get married, I think the wedding will take place after the promotions of Bargaining (and after the movie has finished its run in theaters) so as not to overshadow the movie. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 2

oh my ! why same people keep on scolding some shippers here? What does shipping mean by the way? For me, it is shipping 2 people with opposite sex from reel to real.. ...everytime they speak, they are scolding us as if most shippers here are talking nonsense? when i say  shipping, i think it covers the term COUPLE, MARRIAGE, GF/BF, and many sweet words to mention. I dont see anything wrong about guessing when to marry ... also Shippers here keep on reminding fellow shippers  not to address any comments or statement on Syj insta acct so i dont believe that those commenters there  belong to this thread ..shippers here always emphasize "responsible shippers" so those scoldings dont deserve by the shippers here..Its normal to reiterate "when to marry" as that's the purpose of this thread in the first place..Yes, they are still the decision makers when to settle but as a shipper, its not bad to suggest  dates which day/month is the best time ? thats a part of shipping to sail on. 

OOOh BIN & JIN, please invite us all to attend your wedding ceremony just in case..Just peep at us when..JE JE JE..we love you both. Keep fit and beautiful always..(my delulu nut)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

I happened to see this video on you tube and it's one of my faves so far...it always gives me chills everytime I watch it. How I wish our BinJin really met and or made movie together 20 years ago...I just love this one it's too classic. I hope you guys get to enjoy it too :blush: and I hope our BinJin would be able to see it as well.

• Like 15
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Jhari♥자리 said:

You’re my certified go to person with regards to dates!!!

I can’t wait to see that excel sheet you have once the ship finally embarks B)

:lol: Well since we are in TN month I don't know when things will happen now. Will they give us another Sunday with no news? Or will they keep throwing CFs at us everyday again? ;) In the end, we still found out that Bargaining wrap SK filming :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hello all. I am hoping someone can direct me to the right page. I remember seeing a picture of the backside of the Ralph Lauren gold slip dress in this forum. The backside of the original design is much deeper than  what SYJ wore. Thanks in advance.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I was rereading in SYJ thread again you know groceries and post groceries, reactions over there.. it is always fun to reread LOL I am really over dates now and "coincidences" after all their CFs coming out everyday. However, I just realized something from @sussieh post earlier and posting the tweet again lol

April 3 was when SYJ was in talks for CLOY

I was also re-reading on her thread pre and post her dating rumors with HB :D

As I was scrolling, I also learned she checked and liked some IG posts about injin before, so I was feeling sad for a moment but then thought she have different reasons in liking fans' posts from before and now.

Compared before, I'm less overthinking and analyzing all their actions and CFs releases. I still go with my instincts about them, so I don't mind waiting for their good news. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

Since I am missing them together in one frame again, came across this short gif in IG (credit to owner) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA9M9Cipk6A/?igshid=1waxg221cshnp

this is their CLOY presscon. SYJ tugged HB so he can answer the MC's question. This might be posted here before, but I just really find it so natural again. HB really does do the shielding and in just one tap of SYJ he follows. Very obidient close friend. 

We really miss them, eh? The shippers are posting old vids of them... our way of making them alive in our memories. Will never get tired of watching everything about BinJin. I can do this all day...

• Like 14
  • Love 4

If you two are lurking here, I love you #BINJIN. As a fan, I hope that you'll get MARRIED soon. It will make my shipper's heart flutter but at the end of the day it will be your decision... the date, place and stuff, or whether you want to get married or not. Who are we to influence your decision about your relationship or marriage? No shipper can make that decision for you, not even the all-knowing fun killers lecturers. But for now let me enjoy the candies and my wishful thinking. Lazy journalism is everywhere and the only people responsible for its existence are the ones patronizing them, hitting their clickbaits.

• Like 11
  • Love 3