[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, lololo2 said:

As someone has mentioned that Bargaining will film next month, Jul in Jordan. So we assume that HB will finish filming in Aug.

I think right now we have to go day by day. I am sure at this point the production team must have several back up plans - just going to slowly get harder to film once HJM gets more busy once he has to film his show.  Even if they hope they can film in Jordan (if it is indeed their plan for next month), there always seems to be a second wave hit once countries reopen more facilities. Not saying it will happen in Jordan. It just seems like what is happening lately in other countries. Whenever I see what's new on my twitter feed, I get a covid update on another country where the second wave has now hit. Jordan is still doing a lot better though than other ME cities. At this point, they are much safer to continue their outdoor activities and increase the darkness of their tan lines :lol:;)

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, BinJin99 said:

Let's have some fun here!

There are so much problems around the world now.

I’m not saying don’t have fun . I’m saying there is shipping lines we always have to maintain since we talk about real people and not fictional characters . I’m not policing anyone I’m suggesting within the lines of being funny we can always maintain a level headed approach . Just because the world is on fire doesn’t mean we should yell timber .

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

I’m not saying don’t have fun . I’m saying there is shipping lines we always have to maintain since we talk about real people and not fictional characters. 

Agreed! There's a big difference between saying you would like them to get married one day vs get married on such and such a date because it has some kind of significance (to us, not even them lol)  These are real people. We are just observing them. We should not dictate their actions to please us. Always remember that :)

• Like 14
  • Unamused 1

I guess there are a few in this thread who do not want BinJin to get married.

BinJin's wedding day may be one of the saddest days for the few.

BinJin's happiness/ our happiness are their nighmares.

You know who I'm talking about.

Like HB said: don't take my jokes seriously.

• Like 4
  • Unamused 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

I was rereading in SYJ thread again you know groceries and post groceries, reactions over there.. it is always fun to reread LOL I am really over dates now and "coincidences" after all their CFs coming out everyday. However, I just realized something from @sussieh post earlier and posting the tweet again lol

April 3 was when SYJ was in talks for CLOY

Anyways, I am officially done :joy: I can't with them anymore :lol:

Since they don't play around with dates anymore from what I realize, this coffee truck is most definitely from her now :lol: plus why did he get an americano which they both like and there is TN ad playing..

Woops realized I wrote the date wrong in my file. It was actually April 22 event not on April 23.. however here is still hoping this was from her lol :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

39 minutes ago, BinJin99 said:

I guess there are a few in this thread who do not want BinJin to get married.

BinJin's wedding day may be one of the saddest days for the few.

Like HB said: don't take my jokes seriously.

If this is directed to my comment, then you misunderstand. I want whatever makes them happy, whenever they deem the time to be right :) I just think some people may get disappointed if things do not happen by a certain time frame. So it's better not to impose one, right? 

• Like 6
  • Unamused 1

Just looked through Ye Jin's IG, particularly her Christmas Day post with their photo in Switzerland. Oh my goodness, so many new comments generated since the last few days! I am guessing there is really renewed interest since the Baeksang. Amazing!

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Cherie Cee said:

Just looked through Ye Jin's IG, particularly her Christmas Day post with their photo in Switzerland. Oh my goodness, so many new comments generated since the last few days! I am guessing there is really renewed interest since the Baeksang. Amazing!

And her follower count went up a lot too. She is close to 3M now B) For someone who barely updates her IG that's pretty impressive! 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

I was rereading in SYJ thread again you know groceries and post groceries, reactions over there.. it is always fun to reread LOL 

I got curious after your comment and went to Son Ye Jin page for the first time and dug out contents around the legendary grocery shopping dates and Omg so so funny.. I couldn't stop laughing and it was really heartwarming to see that hardcore SYJ fans fully supported her dating HB even when the rumours first came out. Some even predicted that they might act in a melodrama together, looking at those comments now makes me realise fans predictions really do come true a lot of times

For anyone curious it's pages 603 and onwards in that thread. I am having lots of fun reading first reactions after grocery shopping 

• Like 17
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm pretty sure there are many high educated/ matured people in this thread, they are wise enough to judge situations by their own.

One does not need to lecture them what they should think/ expect or should not. They may be wiser than oneself.

Happy shipping!

More fun less policing!

• Like 15
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3