[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

20 minutes ago, Choisamsook said:

could be More tan line on miss YJ hands.  

Could be like What we had after cloy end, she will gone hiatus and only Give likeS on her friends insta. 

Also, could be  something that i have in miNd but definitely i’m not gonna write it here :phew: 

@Walk Kindly

I don't think YJ will gone hiatus again. She knows our hearts so well and thoughtful enough to keep us well prepared for that day. How long would it normally take to prepare for a w-day?

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

I have a crack theory please feel free to disprove me

when did yejin change her ig profile pic to that flower photo? coz when i zoomed in on the flowers, it looks like the flowers hb was holding during baeksang 

so i have this theory that the flowers on syj’s profile pic were given to her by hb (two years ago?) and he gave her the same kind of flower last week because it signifies something important between them idk. Hahaha happy to be proven wrong :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

Kindly read the attached. And hope we understand being an actress/actor it is their choice whether or not they accept certain challenging projects. We respect that for giving us wonderful acting just to justify their roles. 

Love you yejinssi Hb's future:kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

Can anyone point me to the full video of that press conference where SYJ was wearing a tan colored coat and they have a table in front of them and she puts her head down on the table because she was laughing so hard? I’ve only seen snippets. Thanks! If it’s got English subs even better! 

• Love 2

Dear Vast & SlowMSTeam

We are ready for BinJin's good news

As someone has mentioned that Bargaining will film next month, Jul in Jordan. So we assume that HB will finish filming in Aug.

Our dear BinJin,

Would you please grant us your Wedding on 22nd Sep 2020 (very beautiful number)

2 x 22 - 2 times 2Ri

22% rating

channel 20

your 2 year annivesary based on our assumption.

That is probably the most meaningful day for your wedding.

The whole world is praying desperately for your wedding. Please answer our prayers before our jaws get hurt, our dear BinJin.

You may be accused of causing a surge in health spending of goverments around the world if our prayers will not be answered.

We love you so much, our dear BinJin!

PS: video The Art Of Seduction

The playgirl (SYJ's character) did not want to continue her relationship with that guy in the movie, so that is how she scared him. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

Also , aside fun and all . Let’s not raise our expectations and maybe minimise so much the mword . It’s not about  being pessimistic but let’s be as private as we can, we have no official word yet . So let’s keep it cool until then. 

• Like 10
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 6

19 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

Also , aside fun and all . Let’s not raise our expectations and maybe minimise so much the mword . It’s not about  being pessimistic but let’s be as private as we can, we have no official word yet . So let’s keep it cool until then. 

Let's have some fun here!

There are so much problems around the world now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

42 minutes ago, BinJin2020 said:

I haven’t seen that part of the video. Where’s the full clip? 

Below some full videos (without subs/ taken from different angles). You may find some parts with subs in YT.

It was on September 3, 2018. TN Showcase fan meeting 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I just saw HB picture in Facebook with what I think is Bargaining hair. It looks like he was with fans, but not sure. It says it's recent, but the poster did not disclose where and when the photo was taken. I cannot insert picture here somehow. His hair is light brown, has anyone seen it? Just wonder.....

• Like 2