Quantcast

• Replies 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline: (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember’ VIP Pre

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

Spoiler

For me CLOY just brought back the Kdrama love that i kinda lost for a while. This is the first drama i feel like had a REAL story to tell. I wish it didnt end so quickly and we got more episodes of our couple being together but what we got still felt complete and satisfying. Truth is Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin should have MANY more projects together. That kind of chemistry has become VERY rare in Kdrama land and they are so good in their work i feel like they would be able to sell a completely new story without them reminding us of Seri and JH. I feel like it can be done, even if it's another movie i hope we get to see them again in a project and i hope we wont have to wait for years to see it. Since they seem more involved with cable networks and working with Indie directors these days, perhaps this will allow them to break some of these strict industry rules and just do what feels good to them.

Can’t agree more with you @jamy47 . My first comeback kdrama after hiatus from it for 2/3 years (its not important but I’d love to share:D) and it makes me have a very high standard of Lead Kdrama pairings and they are indeed such a GIFT for all of the viewers who just have their 1st experience of watching Korean drama/Movie or viewers who already stop watching Kdrama then comeback again. I hope and still believe there is a possibality for them to be on 1 screen again either in drama or movie and I am cool eventho I need to wait for couple of years because mommy need taking carw of the baby number 1 and or 2 (hehe pardon my delulu mind but its ok to say Amen :mrgreen:

Spoiler

I dunno if Gong Yoo and Jung Yu Mi are in relationship in real life or not but they surely love to work together for couple of time (and their story also quite unique, it seems like GY adore and support YuMi so much but again I’m just guessing) and they can manage it very well. I hope our BINJIN can also check as refference hahaha the way their management do to control the relationship issue. But everyone faith and journey are different, I just one of the human being that love to see couple fallin in love.

sorry for bring another couple in this thread (thats why I put on spoil)

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, yejinatic1981 said:

These are probably kids who are so used to fan wars. They even leave unpleasant comments on my SNS. I ignore them, hide their comments and block them. They are just probably hurt because great things are happening to the "industry rival" of the actress they idolize. Sadly, this is the mentality set by proponents of any entertainment industry. The rivalry/ unhealthy comparison among artists/ celebrities from which the fans and the artists/celebrities themselves become the victims. I like YeJin because she could not be bothered, she just do her best and set herself as her greatest competition. If I were you, I won't visit those forums haha

Same! SYJ only competes with her past self. i notice that she always mentions in her speech during award shows that she will work hard to become a better actress (ironic because she just won best actress haha. Better than best.  Always so humble)

INDUSTRY RIVAL

Spoiler

If there's an actress on her generation that i think is her worthy rival it's JJH.

SYJ and JJH aaah love them both. The two "nation's first love." 

They are way above HB's ex in terms of starpower and acting ability and ticketing power. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

All I know is that I love the message I'm getting with today's BinJin contents - please have a nice long shower and maybe it'll wash off some of that 'delulu'

*Opens IG, twitter, etc: Ok maybe not..

4 hours ago, HappyForLove said:

may this laughter also come again at their wedding, when their first child is born, when they see their kids growing up and laugh at all their parenting mistakes together (Just like us!!!)

Just want to say thank you, you got me feeling sappy with this part, it was like you were giving a wedding toast :lol: Thanks for pointing out and reminding all these beautiful things, both with our ship and with real life.

• Like 10
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Not coincidence, not destiny, but synchronisation :lol: They love to synchronise remember, definitely practicing for next year’s olympics :D

ROFL

They will win the gold medal for soo perfect synchronization/ coordination !! :lol:

• LOL 15
11 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

PS-  I don't ever run out of metaphors. 

Need your 101 Binjin dictionary and book of metaphore please.. :wub:

Feels like the party will coming soon.. need many literature metaphore to celebrate it :love:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

Need your 101 Binjin dictionary and book of metaphore please.. :wub:

Feels like the party will coming soon.. need many literature metaphore to celebrate it :love:

No worries, I got a whole Google search database of the BinJin dictionary and metaphors! I'll have it raining words for dayyyss once this ship docks and the party starts! :) Plenty to go around! ;) :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 2
11 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

------

Why hasn't anyone done a manip with SYJ younglim reading a book and HB bodyluv reading a book/drinking coffee LOL

This :D :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
2 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Well how else are they supposed to get "FRESH" with each other? Yes, pun for sure intended. :joy: 

..and this is what YJ unnie anwer *fakesubmode*

plus need to repost this one to make it complete our sweet and beautiful delulu :love:

• Like 2
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, yejinatic1981 said:

These are probably kids who are so used to fan wars. They even leave unpleasant comments on my SNS. I ignore them, hide their comments and block them. They are just probably hurt because great things are happening to the "industry rival" of the actress they idolize. Sadly, this is the mentality set by proponents of any entertainment industry. The rivalry/ unhealthy comparison among artists/ celebrities from which the fans and the artists/celebrities themselves become the victims. I like YeJin because she could not be bothered, she just do her best and set herself as her greatest competition. If I were you, I won't visit those forums haha

i didnt visiy the forum, i just accidentally scrolled my ig feeds and found it..have no time to visit there, theyre wishing too high

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3
Spoiler
Spoiler

The number of times HB has said that he would get married only with his parents approval. Given the ex’s history and what I understand of Korean society- I am not sure if the parental approval will be forthcoming that easily. I can’t believe I managed to post this in the other thread (really I wasn’t trolling). :astonished:

Also, they need to stop with the dissecting of BTS from 10 years ago. That just reeks of desperation. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 17
  • Awesome 1
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic