[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

36 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Also the TN pic she liked was from that day Sept 3 - you know where he was a gentleman reminded her of her dress, water bottle, his hand on her back, he even did the heart shape with her .. The guy gets embarrassed and doesn't like to heart shapes of any kind or finger hearts.. But ok he is totally fine to do this with her that day LOL :lol: Plus with the other observations @rosy made from that day :) She could also have chosen to like any TN pic but she decided to like the one from that day? lol

We all agree that HB and SYJ is in an open secret relationship and K industry knows about this.

I guess, SYJ liked her own photos while HB is the one who liked BinJin photos.

We all speculate here and we never know exactly unless they tell us.

That is their subtle hints for fans to be prepared for their marriage news (after couple RL dresses). Vast updated HB's Weibo right after that.

Posessive fans get shocked with wedding news without preparation.

But like some have said: let's move on this topic, do not keep digging.

Give BinJin privacy!

• Like 13
  • Awesome 2

7 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

So that means they are free to be together for a month till he has to film in Jordan. That concludes my observation from this week as they have been distracting us with CFs updates hahaa

That auto insulting my mind to be naughty :naughty: :joy:

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Binjin2Ri said:

her friend LJH confirmed at an interview SYJ went with her during her honeymoon trip? 

@Binjin2RiIKR, and HB coming back for Belma Kang wedding with a nice delicious tan and at the CLOY first read through they both had that nice glow! BTW I had to google Maldives flag to make sure I read the emoji right.

Edited by Amylou Nazareno
wrong name
  • Like 4
  • LOL 10

@Walk Kindly I wasn't trying too LOL! People just keep looking for more evidence and I don't know why. 

In the meantime, they have given me a very big headache with their CFs updates :lol: At this point, I just expect more CF update tomorrow. Whether SYJ decides to make an instagram post tonight or even tomorrow, who knows. It isn't end of SK June 13 day yet.

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

12 minutes ago, hallyu said:

We all agree that HB and SYJ is in an open secret relationship and K industry knows about this.

I guess, SYJ liked her own photos while HB is the one who liked BinJin photos.

We all speculate here and we never know exactly unless they tell us.

That is their subtle hints for fans to be prepared for their marriage news (after couple RL dresses). Vast updated HB's Weibo right after that.

Posessive fans get shocked with wedding news without preparation.

But like some have said: let's move on this topic, do not keep digging.

Give BinJin privacy!

I agree. We are I think back to digging and solving again and again the not so mystery anymore that is BinJin. Let's move forward, shall we? We have 800+ pages of dissecting done so let's re-read the previous pages and not keep repeating the same theories that were discussed so many times before. Please let's hold off spamming the thread with the same content that was discussed already. Anyway, if my post kind of offend anyone, Mianhae

On the other note, what's about the weibo update by Vast? Sorry I could not find the post about this. Thank you.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Enya said:

I agree. We are I think back to digging and solving again and again the not so mystery anymore that is BinJin. Let's move forward, shall we? We have 800+ pages of dissecting done so let's re-read the previous pages and not keep repeating the same theories that were discussed so many times before. Please let's hold off spamming the thread with the same content that was discussed already. Anyway, if my post kind of offend anyone, Mianhae

On the other note, what's about the weibo update by Vast? Sorry I could not find the post about this. Thank you.

Vast updated HB's Weibo page the day after.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, loveintheair said:

Guys, it seems that the filming in SK for Bargaining has just finished. Jordan will reopen  in mid of July. What should we expect now? :phew:

Can you clarify why you think Bargaining filming has already wrapped in SK? Was that a wrap party photo? 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, celest1al said:

6:10 --- When HB is asked to describe their drama and he says, "Sat/Sun ripped apart." 

I love that part too. :wub:

I never understood what he actually meant by Sat/Sun ripped apart - is there actually a meaning for it? I have low IQ whenever HB explains something. His visuals are so bright hahahah! :D

---

This interview is my favorite coz the way both of them answered each questions are the sweetest. They are laughing their hearts out. Being RJH and YSR in between takes. I love it.

Reel vs Real. 

Thanks for re-sharing.

Edited by Jhari♥자리
Typo error due to delulu mind coz of BinJin.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

Furthermore, the likelihood they would be offered a good project  within months of expressing their desire to work is really small. 

I’ve seen it said that couples aren’t usually casted together because it potentially could ruin the relationship + not professional thing to do + if something happens public would react badly and affect the production etc. 

I think BinJin knew they could handle all of those things and they were definitely up to the challenge come what may. Or better yet by the time CLoY came along they were very secure in their relationship that they knew they could pull it off without any negative effects whatsoever either on their relationship as a couple or their professionalism or the audience’s response. 

amateur analysis here, I’m only on the first 10 pages of this 800+ page thread, forgive me if this has been discussed before. 

• Like 10
  • Love 4

@Choisamsook yup very certain he saw Be With You. He knew she was filming that after TN. Plus he has seen SITR.

I think that is what I will do today in terms of watching. Watch Be With You again (even more for the 4 leaf clover moments. There is soo many 4 leaf clovers in this). No wonder it is still fresh in his memory LOL. Plus watch The Negotiation again (got to bring back the feels of their monitor acting chemistry :lol:)

People continue to do this with their similar gestures lol

Has there been a manip yet of SYJ waving from jennyhouse and HB from smart behind the scenes (where he is cute and does the head tilt and like he is saying halo halo or something?) :lol: I will just put it out there again. Maybe someone will do it again :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, cocolada said:

@ElectricHearts

Why you keep digging IG likes while many shippers agree with being responsible shippers here? You have also bombared BinJin thread with old HB's content.

I don't want to guess that you are probably a HB's posessive fangirl, but your actions start giving me doubts.

Seriously can you guys stop attacking people because they prefer not to go overboard ?!!! This poster is always posting on YJs thread nice pics as well and has been respectful. 

We are going overly excited and digging too much again . Each time . There is a thin line please don’t cross it ?! Is it so hard to keep the thread respectful? 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, loveintheair said:

Guys, it seems that the filming in SK for Bargaining has just finished. Jordan will reopen  in mid of July. What should we expect now? :phew:

could be More tan line on miss YJ hands.  

Could be like What we had after cloy end, she will gone hiatus and only Give likeS on her friends insta. 

Also, could be  something that i have in miNd but definitely i’m not gonna write it here :phew: 

@Walk Kindly lols!! I agree with you!! it’s so freakin hard not to ship them, seriously. Let assume your just bored and decided to give cloy a try coz most of your friends watch it. After you got hoked with the series Of course you Curious, so you search her on instagram, then you found HB pictures,  7 of it with cute filter And you were like what the heck! Then you go to youtube search for the BTS and you were like huh?? And there you go.. a lively and passionate article. Lols! 

sometimes we  already a shipper even we have no idea what it is. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 20

2 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

Can you clarify why you think Bargaining filming has already wrapped in SK? Was that a wrap party photo? 

Does he look a little drunk in sort of wrap up night? I don't think he would drink in between filming. Other shipper told me his costar HJM is supposed to start promoting his new movie out in July. They have filmed for about 2 months since Apr 17. Bargaining was expected to take 4 months of filming. It seems that their filming plan in SK goes smoothly.

• Like 4