Quantcast

• Replies 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline: (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember’ VIP Pre

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

23 minutes ago, PiP said:

@TotoroSY just saying that HB was staring at her with that dress. It was a compliment to the lady, who got shy ^^

Ah thanks for translating!! Of course she got shy, it's HB we are talking about here. :D 

20 minutes ago, iahc0721 said:

@TotoroSY yeah..that vid with the staff haha find it cute.. i think HB should make some moves also but he was shy.. hahahaha..

HB was so self-conscious and I love how he did that hand movement at SYJ like he's saying "why are you like that?" But that was during TN promo, cuz by the time they got to CLOY promo, Binnie already learnt from Jinnie how to joke during interviews, and he can even tease her back. :D

Here's another funny Fakesub video! Love that this has F5 ducklings in it. :D Wonder how these 5 felt during CLOY filming cuz they probably spent the most time with Binjin compared to the other cast members.

OMG!! This is an AMAZING comparison between HB and SYJ's dad!! They look SO ALIKE!!

• Like 12
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 3

@Cherie Cee the hour went by so fast LOL! Honestly, this is what BinJin has done to us. We don't realize how much time has gone by when we watch their stuff :lol:

Navar article came out today that updated on CJ Entertainment's upcoming movie releases. The film Hwang Jung Min started promoting on June 5 which was suppose to get release in early July has now moved to August. Honestly, hope Bargaining filming is doing ok - I am sure they also had to work around filming schedule for HJM potential promoting he was going to do. I don't know why I am so invested to know how the filming is going and when HB is free (to spend even more time with SYJ) :lol: I think it is just really hard to do a movie right now it seems (especially overseas). Everytime I read the kent news section on soompi or on other actor threads here. Even when Bargaining is complete, I don't think they can also announce a release date until there is a major change in covid situation and how it is affecting cinemas around the world.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, V*stKill said:

I echo your sentiment. Personally, I am not happy when rumors, speculations, conjectures from fans end up in tabloids. It sort of legitimizes/validates them in the eyes of the agencies, and so they feel the need to issue a DENIAL because HB and SYJ have chosen to keep everything under wraps. At this point, it doesn't matter if we think they are together  because as far their stance is concerned, everything is ALLEGED. I don't think I can handle another DENIAL. Peace everyone!

Agreeing as well. I'll be lying if I said I don't speculate---- I do, and I have my guess of a time line too. BUT I'm not going to share it. Why? Because, radars perk up, attention is put on them, and it makes the "media" (using the term loosely here) buzz like its nobody's business. I'm just going to sit back with my bucket of popcorn, and enjoy how everything is unfolding *naturally* as they should. Right now, BINJIN is in total sychronicity. Mind you, these two are very deliberate in their actions....just keep that in mind. 

• Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

CLOY making waves in India too! Who are the Indian fans of CLOY and Binjin here?

@TotoroSY   M an addicted BINJIN and CLOY fan from India. :P Been down this rabbit hole and they have been my happy pill through this crazy year. Must say CLOY was the best show i have seen in a looong time. 

And CLOY is receiving media attention here in India, have found a lot  of prominent media publications write about it  as one of the  best shows to watch now. That's  the power of Netflix also i guess. 

The Hallyu  & CLOY wave has reached the shores here, though it is not a Tsunami yet.  However, whoever has watched it in my circle has definitely loved it! 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

@TotoroSY hope someone can translate. I tried to do google voice translate on it and it only kept giving me the HB continues part and I am just like what is before and after this part :lol:

They sure go well together. Their CFs making of lol

• Like 12
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Haarik said:

101 reasons to ship them

This video was the first one FMV I've watched after watching CLOY. Because I so want to them to be together, I started searching any news about them and this was the first one that came into my list. The OST she used on this video was the perfect one. Truly a timeline.

But I would like to give credit to the original uploader (if you don't mind):

---

Anyway, done with "The Last Princess" - and as expected, I ended up with swollen and puffy eyes the next day.:D

Happy week BinJin Shippers :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

One of my favourite video of Binjin. Their contrasting personality - one shy, one playful and goofy - stands out so clearly here LOL!!

They are talking about HB  at Baeksang here. Wonder what they were saying? The lady is the comedian who won best variety actress (I think) and she was the one YJ was chatting with during photo-taking at the stage. 

I think what son dambi jokingly said hyunbin keep looking at Park Narae haha when she won. Correct me if I'm wrong 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
6 minutes ago, Loropetalum said:

I think what son dambi jokingly said hyunbin keep looking at Park Narae haha when she won. Correct me if I'm wrong 

Thanks for translating! @PiP also translated it earlier (as quoted below). She also said that Park Narae got shy when she heard about HB looking at her. :joy: Oh yeah, Son Dam Bi was at BAA too cuz she was nominated for Best Supporting Actress.

1 hour ago, PiP said:

@TotoroSY just saying that HB was staring at her with that dress. It was a compliment to the lady, who got shy ^^

@ElectricHearts  Translation done by both @PiP and @Loropetalum !  

• Like 6

I just realized why bodyluv and jennyhouse used the same "light blue" color look. they're both promoting bathroom related stuff LOL! SYJ is promoting hair shampoo and HB is promoting shower cap/shower filter etc :lol: Anyways, I can't with them :wub:

I feel like my brain is slightly slower today :P I am watching HB in Friends, Our League and skimming through SYJ thread on the years I haven't looked at yet lol. So far after her SeGa cameo people kept talking about wanting her to star with HB a year later in SYJ thread lol. Also she sure goes Maldives a lot (even if it ends up work related)

Why hasn't anyone done a manip with SYJ younglim reading a book and HB bodyluv reading a book/drinking coffee LOL

• Like 11
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
40 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Son Dam Bi was at BAA too cuz she was nominated for Best Supporting Actress.

And if I am not mistaken Son Dam Bi is also GHJ (Gong Hyo Jin) bff not just because they were in WTCB together but also she hangs a lot with GHJ  mutual friend also SYJ stylist. So maybe she also knew something :rolleyes::phew:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

I just realized why bodyluv and jennyhouse used the same "light blue" color look. they're both promoting bathroom related stuff LOL! SYJ is promoting hair shampoo and HB is promoting shower cap/shower filter etc :lol: Anyways, I can't with them :wub:

I feel like my brain is slightly slower today :P I am watching HB in Friends, Our League and skimming through SYJ thread on the years I haven't looked at yet lol. So far after her SeGa cameo people kept talking about wanting her to star with HB a year later in SYJ thread lol. Also she sure goes Maldives a lot (even if it ends up work related)

Why hasn't anyone done a manip with SYJ younglim reading a book and HB bodyluv reading a book/drinking coffee LOL

Could it be there is a big project ahead for our BinJin couple together? Hmmmm....

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

MG!! This is an AMAZING comparison between HB and SYJ's dad!! They look SO ALIKE!!

SYJ looks like her dad.. Her smile is almost similar to her dad's . 

Ayegoo, that Ahaa in her CFA is sooo cute.. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

BINJIN LOOKS SO SO SO GOOD IN BLUE 

THEY SHOULD WEAR MORE BLUE 

The synchronized video of BINJIN behind the scenes photoshoot

Made me soooooo want to see them in a project together

I just got to know today that the director of SITR offered INJIN another show spring night and SYJ declined it as it's repetitive story 

And then immediately after 3 Mons she was in talks for CLOY......she wudnt have been able to do CLOY if she said yes for spring night 

DESTINY IT WAS INDEED 

also now that I think of it INJIN fans were really lucky as their pair was offered 2 shows back to back 

I really hope CLOY or TN director repeat Binjin again for a show or a movie in the near future 

• Like 8
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic