Quantcast

@ElectricHearts

Do you mind restraining on reposting HB's old contents.

You make me think like you are a Vast staff with 10 posts per day sometime and most of them are HB's content.

Like HB said: don't take my jokes seriously.

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Replies 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline: (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember’ VIP Pre

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

Smart Communications is reportedly trying to get her to be an endorser, just like her “CLOY” partner who was introduced via an online ad for the telecommunications giant last June 1.

What do you think? Does it have credibility? or is it just an assumption? we could come to same conclusion from their instagram posts. I am not sure this has been discussed before but all i want to know that should i feel excited :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

@BinJin99 lol their social media team on hlscience is the one posting old content. I am just mentioning the CF posted on the last page is not new. It is actually old. I live in Canada and don;t know any Korean at all :joy:  I am one of the only person updating the HB thread since joining soompi who updates the thread. However, thanks if you think I am part of his team :joy:

• Like 10
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

Sometimes I wish Son Ye Jin 's agency is YG Ent. I search some of their artists dating news and I like how they handle the situation. Instead of denying it, they're just being funny and witty. Here's some of YG ent responds;

Yoo In Na - “After an internal meeting, we have decided that it is only right for Yoo In Na to personally address her relationship with Ji Hyun Woo. It is a personal matter." 

Bigbang Taeyang - "Taeyang has been single most of his life. Even fans are getting worried."

GD -  "Since it is the artist's personal life, it is hard to verify." "Officially, we have nothing to say about it."

T.O.P dating news,  “We cannot confirm the details of our artist’s personal life. We ask for your understanding.”

I love how they care about their artist personal life and not pressuring to answer. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 4

I think the people who are managing the social media pages for these companies are just having a little fun and taking advantage of the current worldwide obsession of them. It's harmless, professional and there is no reason for their management teams to care.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 7
2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

LOL! So funny right? No YJ was not at the other BAA which was in 2019.

@TotoroSY, @HappyForLove2019 HB was nominated for Alhambra,  This was the famous one where the emcee was teasing him and had the camera man take an extreme close up of his face.  I believe Baeksang 2019 was in May 10- CLOY casting was announced on the 22nd.  #InGroceryWeTrust was already in full on mode at this time.

Everyday just keeps getting better and better for our BinJin nation.  We will all be dead soon.  Take @Felizak@t's lead and get ourselves another life!

• Like 11
  • LOL 8
13 minutes ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

@TotoroSY, @HappyForLove2019 HB was nominated for Alhambra,  This was the famous one where the emcee was teasing him and had the camera man take an extreme close up of his face.  I believe Baeksang 2019 was in May 10- CLOY casting was announced on the 22nd.  #InGroceryWeTrust was already in full on mode at this time.

Everyday just keeps getting better and better for our BinJin nation.  We will all be dead soon.  Take @Felizak@t's lead and get ourselves another life!

Oohhh, I love that HB clip from 2019 BAA! He was very shy but still he played along. That gaze, my heart!

But anyway, I just wanna say that I don't like to get another life! BinJin watching is such fun! 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

[中文字幕] 孙艺珍&玄彬的爱情故事再次被照亮!日本刮起了“爱的迫降”旋风! | 深夜正式演艺

[Chinese subtitles] The love story of Son Ye Jin & Hyun Bin is illuminated again! Japan whipped up a whirlwind of "Crash Landing on You"! | Late Night Official Performing Arts

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Found this new FMV.. Even Its short i like the soothing song's she used.. The way she put the lyric on the video is good too.. Hope you guys like it and get enough candies for today.. :wub:

• Like 11
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 5
34 minutes ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

@Cherie CeeI think her original post was "buy" yourself another life so that you have a back up life because she would be dead by the time they announce that the ship has landed .  Also there is much reference to tooth decay and diabetes because of all the candies we are getting.  BinJin shipping is so much fun!  In all my years I never would have believed I am capable of doing this for people whose language I don't even understand.  I live and work here in LA and have seen countless celebrities, I am almost jaded.  But BinJin makes me weak on my knees, makes me cry when I share stories about them to people willing to listen and yes I am one of those who downloaded the TikTok App (two accounts), told my friends to do the same so that they can get the votes.  I know I am not alone in this feeling, that is why we are all here and choose to stay here.  Saranghae , to all here. Peace and love in the name of BinJin!

@Amylou Nazareno, thanks for putting it in context, i think I do recall reading that. Well if that's the case I am buying a life! And i totally get you. Prior to CLOY, I have only watched a couple of kdramas years ago, which I enjoyed but I did not get addicted to. But with BinJin, I don't know what possessed me, seriously! And now, i am a full kdrama junkie, my ultimate favorite being CLOY ofcourse. The Korean entertainment industry owes CLOY a  big chunk, as this drama made global waves. Hoping that they will get recognition in the Seoul International Drama Awards  this coming September I think. Afterall, CLOY was/is phenomenal.

• Like 9
  • Love 9

Can't believe I waited to watch the new video of The Story Of BinJin: The Perfect Soulmates :wub: It was perfect :tears::wub: Literally was so well put together and it was like a documentary. I even got emotional from watching it and my heart like flutter too. Nice see video/audio footages of some stuff they said on love before that I hadn't seen. So there was content I hadn't caught myself up on from their earlier years. Who knew I also needed a comparison of what foods they like to eat and how they are the same too lol. Also to see all the quotes together of how she believes in fate and soulmate.. Sigh :wub: 

Oh my BinJin happy pill that they clearly have me on cloud 9 that I don't even have proper sleeping hours no more and all I do is BinJin related stuff now thanks to them and this covid19 situation. Wonder what I will be like once things get a bit normal here and I can finally return back to work/real life lol. Otherwise, I will continue to die over the "overload" of their news even if it is just CFs update or old CFs being updated on the social medias on the same day lol ^_^

:heart:

Inquirer brought up how Smart is hoping to get SYJ in their article today lol (from june 1 media press that we already know of lol) https://lifestyle.inquirer.net/364121/son-ye-jin-shines-in-ralph-lauren-smarts-next-ad-face/ 

• Like 15
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
1 hour ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

Yes, I have seen that video clip of HB in 2019 Baeksang many times! That zooming in so close to his face, and him trying to avoid the camera, and the MC urging not to hide his face LOL!! And his ears were turning bright red too. Super funny, and he was so embarrassed. It seems the MC did the same to Jung Woo Sung in Baeksang the year before in 2018. Wonder what was his reaction and if he was as shy as HB (I bet not).

Yes, 2019 Baeksang was on 1st May 2019, which is about 3 months after Grocery-gate. :glasses:  Maybe after the award night, HB went back to YJ and they had some beer and tteokbokki together. :D 

1 hour ago, janie31 said:

Hi! Not sure if any of you have seen this but the candle collaboration done by CLOY with Soohyang is out! I love the descriptions that they placed for both Seri's and Jung Hyuk's candles. 

Thanks for posting this. Those are really nice descriptions of the YSR and RJH candles. :wub: Wonder why they didn't release these earlier during CLOY, or immediately after CLOY ended.

• Like 12
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Can't believe I waited to watch the new video of The Story Of BinJin: The Perfect Soulmates :wub: It was perfect :tears::wub: Literally was so well put together and it was like a documentary. I even got emotional from watching it and my heart like flutter too. Nice see video/audio footages of some stuff they said on love before that I hadn't seen. So there was content I hadn't caught myself up on from their earlier years. Who knew I also needed a comparison of what foods they like to eat and how they are the same too lol. Also to see all the quotes together of how she believes in fate and soulmates.. Sigh :wub: 

@ElectricHearts, yes The Story of BinJin is so good! I caught it a few days ago  kinda late at night already. It is quite long, and looking at the hour I hesistated a bit, but it is the best! I saved the video as I want to rewatch it. And looking forward to a Part 2.

Frankly, I also wonder what will happen when I go back to work in a few weeks, what will happen to my BinJin life?? Work will be a disruption as I have no plans of abandoning ship, hehehe.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

One of my favourite video of Binjin. Their contrasting personality - one shy, one playful and goofy - stands out so clearly here LOL!!

They are talking about HB  at Baeksang here. Wonder what they were saying? The lady is the comedian who won best variety actress (I think) and she was the one YJ was chatting with during photo-taking at the stage!

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

They are talking about HB  at Baeksang here. Wonder what they were saying? The lady is the comedian who won best variety actress (I think) and she was the one YJ was chatting with during photo-taking at the stage!

@TotoroSY just saying that HB was staring at her with that dress. It was a compliment to the lady, who got shy ^^

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic