[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 hours ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

I know that all of us here(except for the trolls) are true-blooded citizens of BinJin Nation and we all have one desire for our beloved BinJin: a HAPPY ENDING. Let me end this with a quote: “United, we sail this ship and dock; Divided, we sink.”

Love. Live. Pray. :heart: BinJin all the way!

@LovableBinJin_2Riyou could not have said it better.  Thank you for giving a shout out to @celest1al, @BJHope, @TotoroSY, @RiRiGaGa, @Felizak@t (I would also like to give one to @Choisamsook @ElectricHearts @Edelweiss88.  My love for BinJin brought me here, but it it is the wonderful , positive vibes shared by most of the people on this forum is what keeps me on. Thank you my BinJin nation family.  The sleepless nights are indeed worth it. 

• Like 10
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Peony said:

So, BINJIN Nation, Let us be considerate to them and set them free . We are sailing nicely and have Faith that we will dock soon. When we have Faith as a BINJIN Nation, MIRACLES HAPPEN. 

Thank you for adding new insighful though.. i even confuse what emoji i should used. Love it, and you put your thought in awesome way :kiss_wink::glasses:

..your favoriets FMV was so romantic too. :wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BinJin99 said:

HB's image has turned from manly in action movies to feminine in BodyLov CF.

He looks too soft as a man. 

I am good with that. And I don't find him soft. Many Korean men are meterosexual. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Spoiler

Put in spoiler box, bcs someone already posted the same footage.

Hope we will get more fancam video on Baeksang! :wub:

And of course for Binjin nation just few seconds of fancam can be anything :lol:

Edited by superspace
  • Like 9
  • Love 11

so i watched The Truth Beneath and it was so good but it was also heavy! Ye Jin was so good there. Anyway, i was hoping to see something light after seeing her film and saw that we have a new BINJIN candy over here! :blush: Plus, a BFF clip as well. 

Looks like Ye Jin was pointing up in the video..could it be that she wants to transfer places or she was telling Narae of a certain person that’s somewhere near? Hyun Bin wasn’t there yet at that time. 

When he got there, Hyun Bin was obviously looking at Yejin from where he was standing. But there wasn’t any spot left beside her which is why he had no choice but to stay at the back. 

It was so good to see a clip of Yejin and Hyo Jin. Finally! And it wasn’t just a photo but a video! :blush:

• Like 15
  • Awesome 5

14 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

Going into total superficial mode, but I absolutely love how manly HB looks compared to many other Asian actors (sorry if this is a overgeneralization, just my own observation). Since the metrosexual look/wearing makeup is super trendy for Korean men, I just find HB's classic male, broad shouldered, tall, muscular frame to be super appealing. I also think this is why CLOY appeals to an international audience. If RJH was played by a less manly man, I don't think it would have had the same appeal.

*cough*….carry on....:phew: 

HB is one of the manliest actors in SK and he's get better and better the more I see him^^ 

17 minutes ago, grocerycashier said:

More baeksang crumbs from the organizing staffs I guess? @ElectricHearts 

Bin shii, your eyes can't lie :lol:

We also got bff, Yejin and Hyojin, moment that many people were asking about, finally.

Yay! Thanks for this! But it's too short hahaha, why can't they just release a longer video? I wonder what's the sequence/order of the videos that we saw...HB is looking for YJ right?? :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 2

31 minutes ago, grocerycashier said:

We also got bff, Yejin and Hyojin, moment that many people were asking about, finally.

I noticed she was still updating her instagram with Baeksang pics but more of WTCB team pics now.

I just wonder when he was told to stand in the back lol. Photographer: If you are tall, stand in the back? LOL. I guess the BFF moment of them walking together is before? as where she is talking, HJ is in the front. So she is where the WTCB team is standing before she joins the side where her CLOY team are. Since she is pointing to the back, maybe he is already walking to the back at that moment lol. Sure a long walk to get there. He looks "tired" when he finally made it to the top and looked down to see where she is 

• Like 10
  • Love 3