[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

7 hours ago, binjinhappypill said:

Please try not to be too harsh  towards other BINJIN shippers.  Some BINJIN shippers here will alienate other BINJIN shippers.

i did not find anything offensive about the edited wedding picture.  It's just wishful thinking on the part of the shipper who created it or found it. INMHO, there's nothing wrong with that.  Isn't that what we do here?  We happily do a lot of wishful thinking looking forward to that big bang.? It doesn't really harm BINJIN, does it?  Why were we so thrilled that they were walking together after the BAA ceremony.  Because that's what we were hoping for, that they ARE together  We as BINJIN shippers have one and the same goal, for them to eventually get married one day. We shippers all have the same hearts, a BINJIN shipper's heart.  We live for even the tiniest of crumbs.

Also one BINJIN shipper was trying to validate the 'hands under the table' receipt and was debunked by another shipper judging that it was an old issue and should not be discussed.  I understand.. but what she saw on the photo was different from what you saw. That was really offending. She was just trying to validate it. It doesn't mean that if you are a 'senior BINJIN shipper' who has been shipping here longer than others, and knows everything, you can just put down someone like that.  As a new BINJIN shipper, who is she to validate the receipt with if not with the senior shippers .That was the reason she boarded the ship, to be a part of our family.   What if these new shippers just discovered CLOY recently and was excited to search for clues or evidence about HB and YSJ. Since they just completed CLOY, they don't know much about all the receipts that senior shippers know. Remember your first time, too? How thrilling it was to look and dig for clues and evidence that HB and YSJ were really acting for real instead of reel?  How would you have felt then during your first time falling in love with CLOY ? Didn't you feel the same thrilling feeling that a receipt was indeed valid as proof? 

All the valid receipts that we found have been denied one after another.  Of course. Both agencies were under strict instructions to deny them. Did the denials fool us? Certainly not me. 

We BINJIN shippers are all in this together,  we should be SOLID,  interacting peacefully together and reminding ourselves to respect their privacy and each other.  Please be gentle and understanding. 

Peace.

BEST POST OF TODAY 

so wanted to say this 

Cudnt have worded it better 

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, alou68 said:

Glad to see @luffie one of the oldest shippers like me, missed the old days since this thread will turn one this July so I want to greet everyone for the job well done. Our OTP is lucky to have all the Binjin's stans, just a reminder to be a responsible shippers/shoppers. happy anniversary guys 

Glad to see you too @alou68.. always see your discussion since being a lurker with other members. Welcome back.. :love: 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Lol guess SYJ may just give us cf news everyday this week ^_^

The shoot was from last year? Wonder why they finally uploaded the interview now lol. 

I think it just a prelude sis...as big blessings may keep pouring in one by one. :innocent: Let us enjoy then. 

God bless BinJin and us all the more!!! 

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

"Allowing her to walk in front is a sign of respect, as well as a clue that she might be in charge in the relationship explains Blanca Jiménez Cobb, a senior instructor at the Body Language Institute in Washington, DC."

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

I think it just a prelude sis...as big blessings may keep pouring in one by one. :innocent: Let us enjoy then. 

God bless BinJin and us all the more!!! 

and by coincidence they release Hyun Bin's "the making" of Body luv video today as well...

10000 % sure that my ship is sailing in calm waters, and will await patiently and with a fluttering heart for it to dock SOON....

• Like 14
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 2

46 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

SYJ’s Neuramis interview with english subtitle, she’s both beauty and brain :wub:

Yes. she is!

There are many beautiful female celebrities, but not many of them have brain.

On top of that she is a successful woman.

On top of that, SYJ has bubbly personalities, humble and kind-hearted.

On top of that SYJ is a very loyal woman.   

HB and SYJ are both lucky to have each other, but any man will be lucky to be SYJ's man. 

• Like 8
  • Love 8

32 minutes ago, Haarik said:

Yes, they denied rumours during cloy. Do you remember Song Joong gi revealing divorce news during Arthdal Chronicles. His reputation spoiled and because of that his drama, cast and crew had a hard time? Since then, people producing new drama were very careful about any news being revealed about the stars in drama. So actors are bound to contracts and can't reveal any kinds of news about them, otherwise they have to pay big compensation. What do you expect of our cloy couple? Denying is the safest way instead of putting everyone around them at stake. I was not a big follower of song couple. These were the things I read before a long time. So I don't remember much.

Oh, I did not look at the denials from this perspective. Point taken :) I followed SSC, and it really broke my heart after learning of their divorce. It's true how everyone surrounding SJK and SJK himself suffered because of the news. That is why contracts nowadays, according to a news article, include a divorce clause. If actors broke the agreement, they are required to pay thrice their salary. In relation to BinJin and CLOY, this can also be the reason behind the denials when the show was still airing.

32 minutes ago, Haarik said:

Still my heart says, no one can make HB as happy as SYJ. And no one can keep her calm and grounded like HB. So if he accept her, he is lucky. If she accept him, she is lucky. Its a 50 - 50 win-win situation. They are perfect for each other and having a lot of things similar to each other. It's rare to see such a perfect couple in real life. That's why we want them to end up together.

I agree with this. They bring out the best in each other. Oh, my heart. <3

33 minutes ago, Haarik said:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, Peony said:

SYJ, during interviews ,hopes to be married  before 40 and fears to be late.

She said that IF she is going to get married, she will do it before 40, BUT she is not pressured to be married by her parents.

She saw some happy couples but some unhappy ones too, so she was not sure which one will be better: single or marriage. 

She still can find happiness with her single life

BUT she will get married IF she can find the right man. 

We all hope and believe that the right man for her is HB.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

39 minutes ago, cat2020 said:

and by coincidence they release Hyun Bin's "the making" of Body luv video today as well...

10000 % sure that my ship is sailing in calm waters, and will await patiently and with a fluttering heart for it to dock SOON....

It's not a coincidence anymore. Lol. That's why I don't use that word no more with them lol 

In regards to bodyluv video what went through my head after I watched it:

Oh look they're talking about bodyluv and did lots of fanarts with manyo and bodyluv. Ok let's give them a behind the scenes video that also mainly focuses on that photoshoot <_<:joy:

Anyways lol I just can't :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 14
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1