Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

2 hours ago, luvlove said:

The topic police are killing the mood. What happened to ignoring people and topics we don't like? 

:persevere:

Sorry! I just have to comment on those, because it is a sensitive topic around here (US)  and “should not” have been used as an analogy. Moving on to a happier topic:).

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Regarding policing , there are rules in the forum that apply to all threads . Some people in here as well now seem to ignore those rules putting the thread at risk. 

do not mention other threads here . We are not a group chat - this is a thread in a forum . Not private one ok??? If you cannot be respectful that will get the thread closed . Please read the rules. 

the last few pages are beyond comprehension chaotic with no sense of understanding. Please there is always twitter or other SNS to discuss matters in that way. This is a thread focused on one couple . Other things related past and other costars are not part of the guidelines . 

Discuss the ship . Focus on the ship . Is it hard to understand that? Or you are trying to compromise the thread ?? 

please move on and focus on the ship that could be sailing but y’all busy discussing about the dock. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Posted (edited)

Yall idk if this is real but on 9th June between 12am to 2am kst son ye jin liked 40 posts of her and hyun bin on Instagram?? 

Edited by Ray
  • LOL 4

33 minutes ago, lololo2 said:

Hi @girlpepper & @yejinatic1981

I’d like to give you both a friendly hug!

xxx

Thank You! I get them everyday, but I still take it:)

25 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

It's a bit rude.

Sorry, if you find my comment rude. You don’t see if first hand, I do. That’s why I said “it is a sensitive topic” around here (US) and should not have been used as an analogy. Ok! We Moving on to BINJIN candies:wub:.

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

Can you tell me if the photo of Hyun Bin with a pillow that has a capital G and a grocery cart is a fan's edit? I did not quote the photo because I hear it is against the rules here.

yup the pic of him with the pillow is from bodyluv

• Like 8
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

Regarding policing , there are rules in the forum that apply to all threads . Some people in here as well now seem to ignore those rules putting the thread at risk. 

do not mention other threads here . We are not a group chat - this is a thread in a forum . Not private one ok??? If you cannot be respectful that will get the thread closed . Please read the rules. 

the last few pages are beyond comprehension chaotic with no sense of understanding. Please there is always twitter or other SNS to discuss matters in that way. This is a thread focused on one couple . Other things related past and other costars are not part of the guidelines . 

Discuss the ship . Focus on the ship . Is it hard to understand that? Or you are trying to compromise the thread ?? 

please move on and focus on the ship that could be sailing but y’all busy discussing about the dock. 

We know. We read the rules too from the official Soompi page where it is published. We also agree with and friendly towards everyone trying to protect our BINJIN. All we ask is to don't make your own rules based on the ways you'd like this ship to sail and go overboard policing shippers who just want to equally love BINJIN and enjoy shipping them. Rudeness is against Soompi rules as well. Let's move on and stop bashing people who ship differently from the way we do.

• Like 8
  • Unamused 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

Why would he be uncomfortable if HB was there anyway? There is nothing wrong with someone talking to their friend/former co star. I think the 'jealous HB' meme is kind of funny but I seriously doubt he would have a problem with JHI talking to SYJ. That would be a insecure relationship, no? 

If your comment is in response to my post about Hae-in and Yejin,  I would like to first clarify my view. I am one of those people who are not comfortable talking to a friend when they are close to their significant other. I do not feel comfortable budding in,  so I usually wait when they are not together to catch up. This is what I meant in my comment. I had no idea my comment would be interpreted as Bin being the jealous type. Seeing how Hae-in went to her when Bin was not there reminded me of how I behave as well,  so I thought he must know they are romantically involved if he chose to talk to her when she was alone.

• Like 15

21 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

SORRY DEAR, I GET YOUR POINT BUT YOUR APPROACH IS SUCH TOO DEMANDING. MOST OF THE SHIPPERS HERE ARE PROFESSIONALS LIKE YOU SO IF U COULD MODIFY YOUR APPROACH IN A NICE AND DIPLOMATIC WAY THEN IT COULD BE MORE APPRECIATIVE.. I ALWAYS READ YOUR REMINDERS AND THANKS FOR THAT BUT......

PEACE

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Intuition1 said:

If your comment is in response to my post about Hae-in and Yejin,  I would like to first clarify my view. 

Not to worry :) Mine was a more general comment because I've seen various people make similar types of comments on other sites/platforms implying HB would be jealous. I just thought that seemed silly. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

Yes, plus it's such a small dating pool in the K-ent world. If you avoid people who dated/are associated with an ex or a friend you would be awfully lonely  -_- 

This is the gift Son Ye Jin gave to Hyun Bin. By keeping her dating life secret from the public, she has prevented him being compared with her past boyfriends or feeling awkward meeting them at events where everyone would stare to see their reaction.

• Like 20
  • Love 4

I think we should take this seriously as responsible shippers.

Please move on discussion of IG likes.

I believe shippers on Twitter are cleaning up screen shots of IG likes, do not retweet or share tabloid rumors.

• Like 12
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 8

33 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

yup the pic of him with the pillow is from bodyluv

Thank you for posting other pictures of the commercial. Now, I know the capital G and grocery cart was not part of the commercial.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Intuition1 said:

Seeing how Hae-in went to her when Bin was not there reminded me of how I behave as well,  so I thought he must know they are romantically involved if he chose to talk to her when she was alone.

As an fyi, I am also this way. That is why I think Hae-in was respecting their relationship, not avoiding HB necessarily. It is awkward approaching a couple, especially as a friend to the opposite sex partner in the couple (says me). Idk.

• Like 12

8 hours ago, BinJin99 said:

I saw that video already, it was an awkward encounter for me.

#1. There were interviews from 2014 which SYJ said that she planned to marry in 2 years,

but in 2016 she said that the marriage plan did not go her way (time matching of their dating rumours, SYJ could not date another man outside the industry while she was busy filming Shark Drama and The Pirates continuously).

He confessed his love for SYJ on TV, staff members said they dated secretly near their house area and went for a trip to Japan), sound similar to BinJin. 

#2. SYJ denied later: they broke up at that time, she never reveal their secret relationship, so why she needs to admit it after a break up? This is the best possible explanation, otherwise #1 cannot be explained.

Same case may apply for BinJin if they unfortunately can not have a happy ending. 

I respect your opinions, but I have my opinions. We don't need to be the same. 

From what I understand from the 2014 interview, Yejin said she hoped to get married in two years and in 2016, she said her wish did not work out. If she said she planned to marry in two years,  the reporters would have asked follow-up questions about why she had such plans, they would have asked her if she was with someone. For her to say she hoped to marry in two years, does not necessarily mean she had someone and wanted to marry him in two years. It could mean she hoped to meet the right guy soon and marry within two years. In 2016, she had to admit that her wish did not come true. I do not believe she dated KNG. It would make no sense for her to deny dating him in 2018 when she was not asked directly about him. She wanted to clarify she never dated him to stop this association with him. I believe he was enamored with her, but she did not feel the same way. Hence, the awkward meeting between KNG and HB. I think HB knew KNG courted SYJ, and KNG knew HB was SYJ's boyfriend.

• Like 18

please spread the love of our BINJIN in this thread. We are all open minded. Let's focus the privacy of the couples happiness:heart:i love and respect all the shippers here love the insights..keep sailing :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 9

Can we not talk about KNG? It is not relevant. Thank you Binjin-Ers.  Please continue the topic of BINJIN. 

Ship responsibly and stay healthy! 

• Like 10
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 2