Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

I hope SYJ doesn't decide to do anything else today to kill us :joy: Like I need to go to bed in 2 hours and I am already too excited over this video 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

After watching this video few times. I think this video took place when they were going to stage for group photos with all the winner. You can see pengsu already walking on that stage. Haha gotcha

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

8 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

we got their cars leaving at the end. They probably met up again. Obviously :lol:

Bestie = GHJ :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, Bin~jin said:

I just woke up and then this new video crash landed on me! it was more successful than my morning coffee at waking me up!:lol:

Now i don't know how i'll be able to focus at work knowing there might be more videos

Actually i like the way Yejin casually talks to him and he turns his head to look at her face. You know, this glimse of their conversation seems so natural and unforceful like it's a routine of their day...HB being himself, a listener for YG!

Looks like Ms Ye Jin alerted Hyun Bin that somebody was videotaping them in violation of protocol? The assistant wearing a mask looked concerned. Just my take on this. Probably taken by somebody else, not PDNim.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

If this is how it will be to wake up from a BINJIN announcement, I might as well get myself admitted to the hospital every night so that there will be doctors to assist me just in case. Gosh!  I am hyperventilating! I thought I have already prepared for this! I woke up at 3:36am sweating from a dream. Bin-ssi was asking me if I picked up the correct suit jacket coz he can't button it up and he is Mr. Broadshoulder Suit Fit. CEO-nim!!! :bawling: I'm sorry! OMO! It felt so real! And now Ye jin-ssi has been sending out gifts in the form of likes??? :w00t: 

This is way better than  2 shots espresso in the morning. :naughty:

sisssyyyy you cannot get admitted! We still have a wedding to attend to. And there after the baptismal. And graduation. And more events to follow. 

my heart is full. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I heard there were no fan cameras, so who were the people who posted these videos? Were they other industry people or workers at the awards?

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

9 hours ago, hallyu said:
Smart's PR company: Don't you wish BinJin
Is this a hint that SYJ will joint Smart together with HB. 
Captain Ri will be lonely if he is alone.

YES SO MUCH. WE WANT SON YE JIN AND HYUN BIN TO BE TOGETHER IN SMART ADVERTISEMENT.

AND BE TOGETHER WHEN THEY COME HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES.

• Like 6

On 6/8/2020 at 10:13 PM, binjin0920 said:

They are following SYJ too? Like did they always follow her or was this a recent development after they posted that pic? 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

With all the receipts we’ve been getting , my face is aching from smiling the whole day. Ahhhh, be still my BinJin shipper heart! :wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I don't know if we can type proper sentences when that happens

@ElectricHeartsIs it possible to love and like this comment ten different times

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

Did smart account delete the pic ???? V@st is awake and started the cleaning .... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 22

I wake up in the middle of the night for no apparent reasons, and I immediately went to Soompi to check more reactions from SYJ’s liking spree yesterday, and another “SHABAMMMMM, what’s going on!?” moment!!! Ahh, all the excitement and talks and cheers and squeals and gasps created by a video of HB and SYJ simply walking together must have created an invisible telepathic force that woke me up from my sleep! How can I go back to sleep now?

• Like 3
  • LOL 15

@wolfie26  OMG YES! It has been deleted from the instagram account of Publicityasia. Checked it just now. 

a little too late V/ast. A tad too late :D 

funny though if it were really true how a PR agency would get a DM. The irony of it all :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 19

1 minute ago, Kurniva86 said:

I wake up in the middle of the night for no apparent reasons, and I immediately went to Soompi to check more reactions from SYJ’s liking spree yesterday, and another “SHABAMMMMM, what’s going on!?” moment!!! Ahh, all the excitement and talks and cheers and squeals and gasps created by a video of HB and SYJ simply walking together must have created an invisible telepathic force that woke me up from my sleep! How can I go back to sleep now?

don't go back to sleep!!! We are having spontaneous online vigil for BinJin final reveal rn

hahahah i kid i kid... 

• LOL 15

12 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

I heard there were no fan cameras, so who were the people who posted these videos? Were they other industry people or workers at the awards?

They are the media people who got invited by Baeksang. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1