OMO!!!! After a day of correlating new tests and new instruments. I found out that BiNJIN did their own correlation themselves well! Nice one BINJIN! You making our job way easier :lol: and for that, we Love you all the more. We are loving the BINJIN candies you are throwing us.

This probably happened while you two on the couch together talking, sipping some beers and spacing out thinking what to do - to  “Slowly break the News” (whatever your reasons we are smiling) or to “Thank all the Fans” who might have broken some of their fingers and phones trying desperately to support and vote you on TikTOk. Alas, an idea came while you two still huddled together on the couch, phone on hand you both open Yejins IG and on a domestic liking spree ever since. Please don’t stop now. We are liking the domestic BINJIN:wub:. Our wishes for you two - May you always be this happy and contented because, it is really possible to be contented, satisfied and happy at the same time. You don’t have to worry, because we will always be behind you,  supporting and rooting for you to have that happily ever after and the forever  you so long wanted to have. We are ready whenever you two are. 

• Like 7
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

This is The Negotiation month. So who knows the day I have in mind could be wrong lol. Maybe it's a sooner date :lol: Like when they announced HB as an endorser. It came out a few days before the actual CF. Regardless, glad BinJin is distracting me from real life. Usually the week after my birthday sucks but I have now managed to forget about that thanks to them. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
10 hours ago, Edelweiss88 said:

Reading your post was like watching CLOY. It made me laugh and cry at the same time, Somehow you never to fail to impress us all with your writing. I wanted to quote all  22 Mathematical points you made but it would take up a lot of precious space. 

Whoa, I feel so honored to be in a ship with very accomplished individuals. With all your accomplishments, you should make writing a profession. 

Since we’re on the subject of numbers (I suck in Math and I’m Asian too), here’s a mathematical equation that makes me think of BinJin. 
1/2 + 1/2 = 1 

A quote from Plato: 

“It is said that when one half find its other there is an unspoken understanding, unity and each would know no greater joy than this.”

Hi , i just want you to know, your quote is beautiful! I really wish, HB and SYJ read our forum. SOME add-0ns here including me are after CLOY where the two leads influenced our lives to become more positive bec they are themselves genuine in real life.

i ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW, I LOVED YOUR FMVs in YOUTUBE. I play in queue every morning after my worship songs.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, sussieh said:

Very true!! She didn’t need to do this for us, true shippers, to believe that this ship is sailing smoothly. But by doing it... ahhh an icing on cake! 

thank you so much Son Ye Jin- sshi!! We love you!!

Yes, thank you so much Ms Son Ye Jin! Hope to be able to call you by a new name, soon! But take your own sweet time. Take care of That Man!!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
8 minutes ago, myhappypill said:

YJ's plan backfired on her man and so she has to make up for it somehow. The sudden liking of lots of IG posts seems to be her way to make up for her failed plan as it caused divisive opinions about her and HB's status. With all the talk going around, it seems like it caused a big dilemma to YJ. On the one hand, she wants to keep her relationship as private as she could by not confirming, on the other, she doesn't want people to think they're not together. The whole act of liking IG posts about them is like her way of debunking any negative feedback about her relationship with HB in an indirect, but not so subtle way. Of course these are all just my opinions and theories as well, and she might just really be in the mood for a liking spree. I hope it's just a matter of time before they actually come out in the open. They deserve to be free and we fans also need to move on with our lives. Lol! 

Theoretically speaking if they are together ( playing the devils advocate ) they wouldn’t wanna be less professional in a big event like this . For all the reasons we’ve discussed before. 

However we all know he wears his heart on his face otherwise we wouldn’t be here because miss never give them what they want favorite of mine is keeping her mind set on being private  . Which is reasonable and acceptable 300% . I think in a way they didn’t anticipate people to perceive their behavior so out of the ordinary in the awards - enough to talk about separation or further fuel the not a single receipt articles regarding him and (redacted ) that came out of nowhere , not to mention the video resurfacing today with her talking with a fellow costar , jeez these kids don’t have it easy confirming or not . 

Even though I’m not on board with she did it to unload the burden of all that , they both human beings . If they are in a relationship, between the said absurd recent articles and the whole he frozen - behavior , there is one thing of people thinking they are together and another they are broken up . When indeed is not true or both. Doing the endorsement together with the above reasons just enforces the idea that they are just good friends - so no break up - so no reason for miss worldwide one day to not go on like spree NOW so maybe indeed you are right . 

• Like 7
56 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Honestly, it is related to Smart. She timed it with the PR account. It can't be coincidence ;) I am just wondering why she chose those certain pics and from those specific accounts. Like how did she find some of these? How long did she look through the hashtag on instagram lol. Like some of the original pics are from her stylists team and she could have just easily liked from yejinonly instead lol. Maybe she really went through the hashtag and was looking more also for the comments on the pictures. 

Also since she liked binjinsgrocery pic, I guess she has watched the fake subs LOL

Is it confirmed that it is related to Smart? Because if it is, that means activities from her IG is included in their contract to promote the product. Haven’t seen SYJ promote a product or CF on her IG, or any activity on her IG that is related to promoting a product.

1 hour ago, wolfie26 said:

A lot of people say she just returned the favor of many shippers voting for both . Arguably true . However she liked way too much . She didn’t have to . A lot of BinJin accounts have her pics so she didn’t have to. She could find a post without a caption or anything . For me it’s a big risk to do so , she is not going to risk it even for the sake of it . So I still remain confused of why she did it . Especially the last two posts , there was no reason to like . They seem random . 

well what do you WANT it to mean then?

unless and until they make an official press release, it is up to us what to make of it. Did it make you happy or did it make you sad? You can't stay confused or you'll miss being in the moment, sweetie.

To me, it was a sweet, sweet, surrender.

#BINJIN FIIIGGGHHHTTTTT!!!! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Peony said:

Hi , i just want you to know, your quote is beautiful! I really wish, HB and SYJ read our forum. SOME add-0ns here including me are after CLOY where the two leads influenced our lives to become more positive bec they are themselves genuine in real life.

i ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW, I LOVED YOUR FMVs in YOUTUBE. I play in queue every morning after my worship songs.

Thank you very much!
  I am not the Edelwiess that make those awesome videos though. She is Edelweiss98 and I’m 88.:)

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

I read some comments saying she was just thanking the fans when she liked the photos of both of them. I do not think this is right. If she wanted to thank her fans, she has her own Instagram where she can thank the fans and she had done so already. Some other comments said this is a PR for a commercial she is doing with Bin.  I do not understand why she needs to fuel the dating rumors for a commercial. She is a veteran actress who has successfully managed to avoid dating scandals. Plus, just doing the commercial together is enough PR.  Her recent actions clearly indicate she wants to put gasoline on  the dating rumors with Bin.  It is clear as day she wants fans to know they are romantically involved and they will soon make the announcement. I think she is doing this because they had so many denials,  so I believe she did this to prepare the public for an announcement and not be a surprise.

I think it is because she is happy and doesn't feel like she needs to hide anymore. If it means they are announcing soon or that she just feels more comfortable liking stuff on instagram right now, we will soon find out.  Her reasoning for actually deciding to like stuff only she knows. I don't think she needs to go and start liking pics to thank us as fans. She already thanked fans in her speech at Baeksang and post an instagram pic thank you in regards to her 20th anniversary with the flower garden pic. Nothing post Baeksang said they weren't a couple if anything it reignited the flame of people wanting them to be a couple lol. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, gloriousCh33se said:

@Loveumore 

1st post: the hangul text on the 1st picture says 'Baeksang Art Awards' on the 1st line, then 'Hyun Bin Son Ye Jin' on the 2nd line. Then the caption says something along like 'it's alright to date' or 'tell me it's right to date' (only basing this from the different online translators)

2nd post: Most of the caption is in english so no need to translate that. But "I don't want to eat hopia anymore" is an expression that means something along like 'I don't want to keep hoping and be let down'. (fun fact: hopia is a mung bean treat and now I'm hungry) I'm not implying that SYJ understood this part btw, just simply sharing the caption meaning.

*Disclaimer: Anyone please feel free to correct me nicely if I'm wrong :) But somehow because of BinJin I've seen an improvement in my ability to read Hangul without actively studying, and also picked up a lot of the funny expressions from BinJin shippers

Thanks sis:kiss_wink:

We all be glad for the LIKES she gave. She mean it. 

God bless everyone. God bless our BinJin couple!!! 

• Like 6
  • Love 4
On 6/8/2020 at 8:16 PM, binjinfirst said:

No but PR posted this around the same time she commented on her friend's instagram and then she started liking pics on instagram after lol. That is why we believe the announcement coming soon is related to that and that may have been what she filmed earlier in the day. Regardless, we shall find out soon what she has been up to lol

FYI Did Publicity Asia always follow SYJ? Or did they just follow her? OMG LOL

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
22 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:

All I’m saying is that they deserve better sponsorships for the night, given their A-list stature in K-Industry. Something that is befitting their status.

I think a lot of people here are not familiar with Ralph Lauren (RL) at all. RL is a fixture in US red carpets and GLOBAL A-listers typically represent the brand. One of their most famous gowns is the Cinderella pink gown that Gwyneth Paltrow wore when she won an Oscar. And a quick Google search will lead you to this:

https://www.elle.com/fashion/g8801/ralph-lauren-red-carpet-runway-looks/

I think it's not fair to HB and SYJ to "belittle" the brand that they represented at BAA. 

• Like 10
  • Love 4

SYJ does not need to resort to cheap tactics for her CFs to take off or get their much needed attention. As a known A-lister and a 20-year K-Ent veteran and award-winning actress, while promotions are a part of her job, even without these "likes", given that she's aware of what fans did for her during the Baeksang Popularity voting, I'm certain she knows she will still have the support of people.

• Like 17
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

On the day BINJIN confirm their relationship

Emergency Rooms : Alert level 99999

Cases : Hyperventilation, nausea, too much crying and laughing at the same time

Patient BINJIN NATION

We can also add CHEST CONTRACTION. HAHAHAHA:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
1 hour ago, BinJin2020 said:

When I boarded the BinJin ship a very wise friend who’s watched kdrama and followed k-ent for years warned me that a lot of what’s done is money-motivated. So I try to temper my hopes for BinJin and reserve a tiny bit of skepticism/cynicism to cushion myself in case disappointment comes.

I do think that money-motivated at this point would probably not apply as much with this couple since they’ve already built careers, recognition, and obviously $$ for years. They may help out with promotion just because that’s what professionals do especially if there’s a joint product endorsement coming, but I’m sure they also know how much fans are counting on a real life coupling. Dare we hope that they’ve weighed all these things and decided that it’s okay to keep us hoping since we actually have something concrete to hope for? 

I think she finally claimed her man :wub:

and that they are a power couple :glasses:

Can’t wait to see what’s next :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic