Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

10 minutes ago, binyeji said:

I guess she can read and write in English. She wrote Always be Happy in the calendar she made for the Filipino fan. 

She might be a little hesitant in speaking because she is not a native speaker or has much practice. That is very normal for any non native speaker who hasn't grown up speaking the language. 

I DO BELIEVE THAT SHE CAN WRITE AND READ ENGLISH AND CAN SPEAK TOO AS HER OLDER SISTER IS LIVING IN LA..SHE KEEPS ON VISITING THEM THERE..

• Like 7

@pinkyz just because someone is viewing another thread doesn’t mean they are an anti shipper. Calm down with the policing 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 14

I think we all can calm down ourselves just for the sake of it . I think SYJ has a good accent and she has been in USA and she is traveling around the world as well. She can read or there is always translation. 

Again I don’t think she was hacked . On the other hand in glad for her . Despite the reasons for doing that , confirming or not a status . She said I don’t care anymore and I’m finally free to do what I want . She has been so strict and stressed about the whole thing , she was so unlike her in the CLOY press conference, she keeps low profile for months now . Most of her fans we were worried how much pressure she had and the fact she was so silent . So I’m happy she looked so happy in the awards . Happy she said I don’t care about rumors - if she did liked these posts knowing people will know  - I doubt she didn’t know .

She liked pics from well known  Instagram accounts . She wanted to pass a message for sure . Whatever message it was . She can like whatever picture has her face in it , has other people’s faces as well. I’m saying this for the people lurking in here , who came out of hibernation and thought they had rights if she is allowed or not to do what she wants with her account .... 

peace 

• Like 17
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

I just wake up and see all this news of the beautiful Yejin giving likes! This is something I didn't know! 
I agree with the views of being respectful of their private lives. Now more than ever, we know she reads us. We have to show him the support for his career and the admiration we have for him. I think most people here fell in love with Binjin because of many factors and one of them is that individually they are unique, responsible, dedicated to their work, kind and among many other things. Personally I'm a fan of both, so I don't see the problem of seeing information from both or separate. That's my opinion. If the rules change I'll be watching.

But come on! SYJ is not making it very easy to contain our emotion. :D

She's a goddess.  :wub:

PS: Every one of your comments makes my day. :heart: Thank you very much.

• Like 18
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

Can i ask:How many posts she has liked so far?

Edited by asclearasday

@pinkyz my mother’s womb? I can guarantee you that person isn’t the only one occasionally viewing that thread because they’re curious - and I can also guarantee you that everyone who has visited it has come out laughing 

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

Again I don’t think she was hacked . On the other hand in glad for her . Despite the reasons for doing that , confirming or not a status . She said I don’t care anymore and I’m finally free to do what I want . She has been so strict and stressed about the whole thing , she was so unlike her in the CLOY press conference, she keeps low profile for months now . Most of her fans we were worried how much pressure she had and the fact she was so silent . So I’m happy she looked so happy in the awards . Happy she said I don’t care about rumors - if she did liked these posts knowing people will know  - I doubt she didn’t know .

Same! Glad she isn't afraid to hide anymore which just shows how happy she is :wub: It's been clear they been planning on the "news" lately. So whenever they want to announce it is up to them. If they just feel more comfortable in liking stuff instead of making an announcement in the meantime, that is all we need. We have enough evidence about our couple. We don't need more from them anymore. It is no surprise she knows about us and everything as they mentioned it in their speeches :heart:

Spoiler

I think most of us are viewing the other thread. It is not like we want to. We are just curious what they are talking about. I have now stopped visiting there because it is just silly LOL! Yes I also watched WW. That is all lol

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

Mannnnn I was off to cook meals for kids for like 2 hours and when I am back its’s like BAMMMM!!! What have I missed!? This ship is so funnn! Gotta back read now!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

She apparently liked one about getting married. So dating is nothing LOL

Where??? Link please!

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

@pinkyz my mother’s womb? 

Dear mod, 

Should we allow to call another shipper like that?

@cloyfan I feel disgusting with your choice of words. Be kind to each other.

@LavelyShai

• LOL 1

Since even PublicityAsia is bringing back their pics from TN period, here is a cute flashback lol

Happy The Negotiation month anniversary :wub:

Probably when they met up with director before they started rehearsals/script :lol: (why else would she be liking around this time too lol)

• Like 9
  • Love 2

On 6/8/2020 at 3:55 PM, BinJin2020 said:

Where??? Link please!

I guess I read it wrong but it says end up together lol. So I just saw her liking this as the "bigger picture" = marriage :lol:

• Like 10

Everyone.... a quick reminder, let’s spread good vibes here, that’s also a way to support BinJin. They read us... Now, we have more proof of that! 

Let’s enjoy all this new content, we have plenty of recent candies to be in full happiness mode for a lot of time. :heart:

Also, @cocolada may I suggest that instead of calling moderators, we could DM directly to the other shipper. At the end, despite of our different ways to write, we all have the same purpose as shippers... SYJ-HB happiness, right? Sorry, but I am only trying to reduce the work for moderators (because high maintenance required to a thread is also a reason to shut it down)

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 7

@cocolada it is a fact that I came from my mother’s womb. I don’t know why you’re so offended by that 

Anyway, peace and love 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 4

3 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

All this LIKES of Binjin pictures on Insta by Yejin is really causing heart attacks all over Binjin Shipper land...... truly hope that this is genuine and not some hackers action. Cuz this is such a sweet gesture from YJ towards fans, and I am really happy that she is active on Insta again, including commenting and replying to SYA's post and also the golfer friend's post. It means that she is happy and upbeat. Wonderful day...

So let us just be delulu for awhile as we imagine the significance of YJ's actions on Insta today. :D  Though I agree that we should share this cautiously and we dream happily. :D

I also found this at Publicity Asia Insta as I was looking at the recent post of Binjin picture with that tantalising caption hint of "Don't you wish #BInjin". Must say that Smart and Publicity Asia is doing a very good job of promoting their new endorser! Wonder if they also had a hand in the Forbes article. Actually Forbes has been paying a lot of attention to CLOY and our RiRi couple recently - another proof of Binjin and  CLOY international popularity.

Yes, Publicity Asia has the hand in lobbying into Forbes. They have posted it earlier that aside from Forbes, their media partners are CNN, Marketwatch, BBC, etc. With regard to 'Dont you Wish' post, I am smelling that something is brewing and it will be served...SOON. I hope that it is something that all of us wish.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 6

I am counting the days in my head. Soon enough :lol:

Thank you very much 

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

LOL PublicityAsia continuing their BinJin shipper ways. Got to love they are the PR team for Smart :P 

Ok I was thinking about HB's potential schedule on Friday and I just can't see how he could fit filming in this day. I don't know is 8 hour film shoot a thing in SK :P Maybe if they are that behind on their filming Lol. Plus he looks well rested at the awards

Let's say his call time was 6am. So he needs to be done filming at least by 12:30PM-1PM Gives him at least 2-3 hours to get fitted/stop by agency/beat traffic in SK to arrive to awards. Anyways, this is my thoughts. If they somehow manage to fit both HB's Baeksang appearance and Hwang Jung Min needing to do his press conference that day around filming, wow! LOL!

What is happening on Friday?

• Sad 1