Quantcast

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

True! Actually I was googling last week? about the four leaf clover. I am still not sure if what he found was a 4 leaf clover LOL

Haha I am too not sure if what HB found was a 4 leaf clover. More like a little branch of plant with 4 leaves. :joy: But the innocent way he believed it was a 4-leaf clover was so cute I wouldn't mind believing the same :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Replies 25.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline: (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember’ VIP Pre

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

Just like many new shippers here who just came out, I myself became a lurker for more than a month before actually registering. This was brought about by my curiosity of BinJin's real and real chemistry.

Since I've decided to join the ship, I took it upon myself to contribute for the betterment of this ship. I hope new members do the same. Actually I would appreciate if you post positive comments, and not just nitpick. Please remember that we live by the day with the crumbs BinJin gave us. Before Baeksang awards, we were in drought for a long time but still we survived. With the new contents, thanks to BAA, it will get us by until who knows when they will reappear together. If you still starve, please go to page 1. InGroceryWeTrust is a motto to get back to as this is ultimate receipt that shoppers have been holding on.

Our main goal is to see this ship reach its final destination but as to where and when, it is a question only our OTP can answer. :heart:

• Like 11
  • Love 8
34 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

Don’t they have mutual close friends? I read somewhere that they do. So perhaps they had attended parties together, just didn’t work together until TN.  So they are not total strangers.

They have a lot of mutual friends and colleagues which was why my guess was maybe we were suppose to meet before but they were both busy or had other reasons not to meet up over those years. YoonA worked on Confidential Assignment with HB. They both gave acting advice to her. This was before they were confirmed for TN. So her Cinderella group/YoonA may have talked about him a lot during 2015-2016 period before they were both confirmed for the film. Plus he was apparently in talks to star in other projects with her before but he didn't take them either lol. Who knows his reason whether it was work related or personal lol.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@binjinhappypill I edited my post after with your answer lol. Confirming that I am pretty sure she also looked back and did her quick glance but it is also hard to tell lol. She is just really good at her quick glances lol

YAAS !  

Thanks. Lol...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, PetiteYeoja said:

We could see clearly he's trying so hard not to smile brightly after look at her like he did before. 

Well, take a close look at his face. 'Don't smile. Hold yourself' :D

Yup he probably realized as we didn't see a moment like that on camera again ^_^ He still couldn't help but smile and give us a couple looks at her later. Honestly, he was very lucky with the camera person this year. The camera person was very nice to them. Wonder if they had to request this from the Baeksang :P

14 minutes ago, L A said:

Haha I am too not sure if what HB found was a 4 leaf clover. More like a little branch of plant with 4 leaves. :joy: But the innocent way he believed it was a 4-leaf clover was so cute I wouldn't mind believing the same :D

That day I decided to google four leaf clover and then I was looking at pictures and comparing. I was so confused lol. I mean they are similar but I really don't think he found a four leaf clover but I like how he believes he did lol. I even looked to see if it was possible to find a four leaf clover in Switzerland lol. Regardless, this can be linked to SYJ's Be With You which he probably saw as it came out before SITR 

@binjinhappypill in the end, I ended up finding other BinJin goodies before they went up on that stage. So it was nice to watch certain parts again on replay mode LOL! 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Hi Binjin shippers,

I am new to this ship but a silent passenger. Glad that our Binjin didn’t go empty handed on 5 June. Instead we got high dosage of love from them.

so to repay them for their love towards us, let’s ride on this ship free of dirt. Love is equal. 

Let’s enjoy being on this ship till they dock on another ship of MARRIED. Be patient till they announce. They are 38yo in International age, 39yo in Korea age. One more year to wait till they are confident to announce.:heart:

stay healthy and safe, quoted from HB’s speech.

• Like 16
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Yup he probably realized as we didn't see a moment like that on camera again ^_^ He still couldn't help but smile and give us a couple looks at her later. Honestly, he was very lucky with the camera person this year. The camera person was very nice to them. Wonder if they had to request this from the Baeksang :P

That day I decided to google four leaf clover and then I was looking at pictures and comparing. I was so confused lol. I mean they are similar but I really don't think he found a four leaf clover but I like how he believes he did lol. I even looked to see if it was possible to find a four leaf clover in Switzerland lol. Regardless, this can be linked to SYJ's Be With You which he probably saw as it came out before SITR 

@binjinhappypill in the end, I ended up finding other BinJin goodies before they went up on that stage. So it was nice to watch certain parts again on replay mode LOL! 

REALLY ?  You found other Binjin goodies before they went up on that stage?  Awww...can you please share if you don't mind very much ?

I cannot find the complete video version from the moment they stood up from their seats, walk through the cable wires,  to that nano second glance on stage.  

Kamsahamnida  !!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ednamode101 said:

Wow. People actually do that? :anguished:

Yup. I have seen posts on SYJ’s IG urging her and HB to get married already. Like seriously, people!! 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 4
16 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@ElectricHearts

REALLY ? You found other Binjin goodies before they went up on that stage? Awww...can you please share if you don't mind very much ? I cannot find the complete video version from the moment they stood up from their seats, walk through the cable wires, to that nano second glance on stage...

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, binjinhappypill said:

REALLY ?  You found other Binjin goodies before they went up on that stage?  Awww...can you please share if you don't mind very much ?

I cannot find the complete video version from the moment they stood up from their seats, walk through the cable wires,  to that nano second glance on stage.  

Kamsahamnida  !!!

You can watch it here in full HD. https://www.vlive.tv/video/195500?channelCode=EBF267

I wrote it on page 814. Basically when they got up from their seats. I realized that SYJ didn't know how to get to the stage which was why he had to hand gesture to her twice and give her a slight head nod at the last hand gesture when she asked him the question ^_^

I also now realized at these moments how they looked at each other now and how they literally did the same gesture by touching their mouth. WHAT ^_^ Gosh love how they keep mirroring and we don't need to actually fully see it happen to know lol

Based on his face in picture this is the moment before the clip below

We know she was already looking at her base on the picture above. We are just missing his full head turn towards her. So they clearly had a moment before she turned her head facing back to the stage hahaa. And the way they got SYJ on camera it looks like she just turned her head back to the stage lol.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, From a distance said:

So sad that my favourite couple who looked so powerful and perfect when they are together didn't show the chemistry that they used to have in that one most awaited event.

You should watch the whole event again because you missed a lot! Maybe you're not very good with details? And that's ok. Watch again with more knowledge of Baeksang Awards and Covid and the event, and then you will understand them better and be able to see the warmth and teamwork. Their ship is SO steady and caalllmmmm! You'll feel better. It's just your inexperience. BinJin magic lives on! We all see it!!!!  :love:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

I think I’m just repeating a lot of people’s points here, but for the “coldness” from HB towards SYJ as some people claimed, I personally think that the “coldness” displayed on camera was very forced, and stiff, and unnatural...What I was thinking when I saw the video clip was “oh they missed their smiles at each other”. HB did not see SYJ’s smiles at him, and when he turned around to smile at her, she had already turned away. Maybe at that moment HB thought SYJ was trying to act as if there was nothing going in between them as previously planned and discussed, so he held back his smiles and put on his stiff poker face!? Then the slip of that attitude when he was nervous and couldn’t keep himself in check (e.g. the well known smirk) is what we are all dying for here!

I am just wondering why SYJ’s company do not take advantage of the big waves that CLOY has created worldwide at all. Maybe SYJ’s preference plays a big part here? She has kept a very low profile, with zero activities, since CLOY ended.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

re:BAA

just like people say ... I do feel awkward/uncomfortable between them during that event.  BUT, I was not surprised at all, I knew it would happen, they always act like a stranger in front of public, I mean look at them when they were being strangers at the airport and being stiff during CLOY presscon. 
I think they tried their best to not looking so obvious to not create any buzz and to not overshadow a whole ceremony
I just hope they enjoyed their happy life without being pushed by us. 

• Like 9
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, binjinfirst said:

HB has publicly expressed his concerns for this pandemic, SYJ, too. So I am not expecting any confirmation from them anytime soon. Both are considerate people and we should respect their privacy as well. It's so clear to me that they have something precious to them to protect. And we should respect that. 

Speaking of privacy and respect, we should refrain from commenting and flooding their friends, their agency, and all the people around them with comments about BinJin.

They both expressed concerns about it when they both donated in February and HB recently talked about it again in metro.style. Plus her family is from Daegu where it originally started in SK. If anything that is one of the main reasons, they aren't announcing anything. There are actually other more important stuff happening in the world right now that needs more attention. I believe most who are doing those spamming on instagram aren't in this thread. We can't control those crazies but yes I wish they stop commenting and flooding SYJ especially about it. They are lucky SYJ hasn't turned off her comments. Some of the comments to her were like really long paragraphs. I am sure is one of the many reasons why she doesn't use instagram as much anymore besides the influence from her "close friend" ^_^ They are lucky she posted an update recently. If she didn't, they are continuing to spam her old instagram photos with comments. SIGH

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Kurniva86 said:

I think I’m just repeating a lot of people’s points here, but for the “coldness” from HB towards SYJ as some people claimed, I personally think that the “coldness” displayed on camera was very forced, and stiff, and unnatural...What I was thinking when I saw the video clip was “oh they missed their smiles at each other”. HB did not see SYJ’s smiles at him, and when he turned around to smile at her, she had already turned away. Maybe at that moment HB thought SYJ was trying to act as if there was nothing going in between them as previously planned and discussed, so he held back his smiles and put on his stiff poker face!? Then the slip of that attitude when he was nervous and couldn’t keep himself in check (e.g. the well known smirk) is what we are all dying for here!

I am just wondering why SYJ’s company do not take advantage of the big waves that CLOY has created worldwide at all. Maybe SYJ’s preference plays a big part here? She has kept a very low profile, with zero activities, since CLOY ended.

I’m disappointed on her agency for doing the absolute minimum since well for awhile now. However it’s known after a drama she takes a break to unload . Plus the whole covid situation doesn’t help . Most productions already started and some will be delayed so they are awaiting . We don’t know what offers she has reviewed already or accepted , there was an article about offers abroad . 

HB has endorsements which I assume were agreed before the chaos . The same with his movie . 

I hope she will go back to movies , they take less time to make and they are relatively less stressing like a drama filming . 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic