Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

I wonder if they would do another project together. This time where both would play South Korean characters lol. I want a story where they are both married and then something happens to test their relationship and i want it to be a melodrama, no comedy at all, a dark twisted story. On TvN and a weekend drama. Please make it happen someone!

• Like 10

This is just an advice.. About the flowers that Hyunbin's received, some shippers tend to believe that it is the same flower in Son Yejin's instagram post. This is only mentioned in this forum just a couple of times, so I just let it go but on other social media people keep posting it.

To anyone who posted that & reading this I hope you should just keep it discreet. It would give a bad image to Hyunbin if some media took hold of the post for clicks. It would looks like Hyunbin is being inconsiderate to his fans' gift when he gave it to Son Yejin instead.

That's all. Happy shopping, shoppers! :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

I guess it’s time for me to repost this post.

BD51-EC1-E-9-D30-41-CA-BA1-C-71599-CCA88
F5-BF3910-961-A-45-C0-BF5-F-61-AE855-D5-

• Like 6
  • Love 15
  • Thanks 1

Son Ye Jin’s Hermes and Watch Collections ~ US$ 100.000 (based on what we can see)

She probably has more handbags and watches in her collection as she only showed us her living room and kitchen in Master In The House. She still hides her wardrobe, Awards display room, bedroom and bathroom from viewers. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1

RE: YJ’s only wore a RL dress at Baeksang

SYJ’s current networth is ~ US$ 20 Million

I’m calculating SYJ’s networth with data that we have (She bought a luxury villa & a building for rent by the end of 2015)

Villa: (4 Bil Won) US$ 3.3 Million 

Building: (9 Bil Won) US$ 7.3 Million 

Profit - The Last Princess: US$ 3 Million
3 Movies + 2 Dramas since 2015: US$ 2 Million

CF for Marier Cosmetic: US$ 1 Million

Other CFs from late 2015 until now
Missha Lipstics, Hyundai, Manyo Cosmetic, Neuramis Cosmetic, Ganeshi Jewery, SkinInc, VanvaKorea, Younglim House Interior, Tory Burch, Besti Belli Clothes, Clash Of Kings Game

Extra
Range Rover + House Interior 
Money in her bank accounts...

House value increase year by year, she can also collect rent from the US$ 7.3 Million building every month

So SYJ’s networth is approximately US$ 20 Million based on what we can see

PS: Her house interior look simple but they are all designed brand names and really expensive. She has many Hermes handbags

I stan a super rich but humble Queen

72275625.jpg

33064_1_1.jpg

• Like 5
  • Off-Topic 4
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 2

21 minutes ago, Meily Jima said:

This is just an advice.. About the flowers that Hyunbin's received, some shippers tend to believe that it is the same flower in Son Yejin's instagram post. This is only mentioned in this forum just a couple of times, so I just let it go but on other social media people keep posting it.

To anyone who posted that & reading this I hope you should just keep it discreet. It would give a bad image to Hyunbin if some media took hold of the post for clicks. It would looks like Hyunbin is being inconsiderate to his fans' gift when he gave it to Son Yejin instead.

That's all. Happy shopping, shoppers! :D

I just found a post about that flowers. There is one post that crop the picture and show just half of the flower where hyun bin is holding. And to be honest it’s really different from ye jin’s post. I just hope that fans should not create any false information just to feed their mind about binjin. You're right, Its also not good if the fans who gave it to hyun bin think that he gave it to ye jin.Lets just be fair to everyone. :grimace:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@gloriousCh33se I removed your post in mine but am keeping the rest of the contents of what I wrote here, unless there’s request for this to be edited. Hope this helps you ya.

Man, I really, really want to commit to my new life as a plant mommy but I’ve read a couple of posts re. JHI-SYJ’s interaction at Baeksang, and I know that I’ve addressed it before months ago regarding these two, and at the risk of having my post removed due to non-compliance to the rules (if you know what I do in real life, you’ll know why I’m so particular about rules), but I’m too lazy to pull that post (I don’t keep track of my posts nowadays hahaha) but here it is, my two cents.

Spoiler

SYJ - JHI have at best, a noona-dongsaeng relationship. Some would argue then why those lovey dovey scenes in SITR? It’s because they are acting, and being a senior actress she is, she actually guides him somehow in carrying out the scenes. She has publicly noona-ed her in SITR’s press conference before all the journalists.  He’s totally noona-zoned long time ago. No hard feelings against him though. I really like his work in Prison Playbook - it’s one of my personal fav dramas.

CLOY press con though... she’s so different there. You all know why - I don’t have to write a long essay about it (actually I had, here - hundreds of pages ago lol).

And further to the aforementioned spoiler content, I don’t want to sound delusional or whatever, because I’d like to keep my thoughts as clean and realistic as possible, but I saw one photo from Baeksang, and I know it has been turned into a meme (my friends sent that to me), but I gotta say, I like what I saw in that photo. Because for that one moment, to me, the tables have turned in a way.

She’s the one that gazed at him instead of the usual modus operandi.

You guys know which photo I’m talking about, I guess.

Either the photographer got lucky with that shot, or she’s completely aware that the photo was taken and work some fan magic, or well, she has finally eased her guard for real (must be those dimples hehehe).

My pick? Third choice.

Have an amazing weekend!

• Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Choi sam sook said:

1 hour ago, Choi sam sook said:

To those who questioned why BINJIN wore RL. And want them wore something more “fancier” then “just” RL.

Where other part of the world still suffer with covid situation, i adore BINJIN even more with they “only” wear RL this year. and they did the right thing. Bravo.

@lololo

Very much agree! Their consciousness on the issue of COVID is very clear as HB noted that in his acceptance speech. We dress to impress in a given occasion. For a glitzy fancy event as such, they BOTH MADE A DIFFERENCE BY KEEPING IT SIMPLE and by being one with the world.s situation. despite HBs looking uneasy in his suit, he carried the attire so well. Yes, they are A listers, but they are humble. They can have their choices even if the stylist insists bec they have a good taste of fashion, but they opted to be dressed as such. Phaps for complementarity reasons, but sure one of the reasons is keeping it simply yet slayin. B) and i dare say, their choices makes them much relevant and worth-the-admiration A LISTER ARTISTS/POWER COUPLE. 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

I believe the ship is sailing smoothly and still look forward to BinJin’s wedding announcement in the very near future.

I’m not surprised with BinJin at BAA at all, they actually have given us more sweet moments than I expected.

I tweeted below post 1 day before BAA.

• Like 11
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, BinJinSsi said:

OMG yes!!! Although they looked great in RL, i would much rather see them in Chanel, Gucci, Prada, Saint Laurent, Tom Ford, Armani or Dolce and Gabbana. I am sorry but they deserve more than Ralph Lauren.  Unless of course, they are cooking up something with the brand in the near future, thus the unconventional choice. 

The only Ralph Lauren I remember in the red carpet was Gwyneth Paltrow’s pink dress from years back — and I felt that was ill-fitting even. 

FYI, HB wore Tom Ford last year and YJ wore Prada in 2018.

I tend to think that it was planned when both showed up in RL attires for Baeksang. I didn't see the lead actor and actress from the same work wearing the same brand in a SK award cerrmony before, not to mention they are romantically linked by the public which they must have tried to avoid such situation if they didn't want to be linked with each other again. Maybe unrelated actors and actresses might wear the same brand by chance like Suzy (being the ambassador) and JJH both chose Dior, but never the leads from the same drama. I even suspect that they did match the colours.

• Like 12
  • Love 5

Posted (edited)

I think they are indeed playing golf together! There is a picture of Hyun bin in instagram standing next to Yejin holding the trophy and you could see the tanned trim on his armsI Agreed with the post above that yejin’s both uppers arms are tanned!

Edited by MatthewMay Love
Edit
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

It seems like I have to tell RL so Binjin can become their ba.  And I'm starting to understand why they like Ralph, it's because Ralph has everything they need (maybe) knowing that Ralph isn't just a clothing brand.

• Like 4
  • LOL 14

Spoiler

I just can't help but laugh at a certain ship which is getting super active now especially after the Baeksang:joy:... Rather than having their own reciepts they are dwelling over thoughts that "oh yeah they (binjin) behaved as colleagues only. Nothing more, He is single.. hence our ship is definitely sailing..Phew!! (Btw where are ur reciepts Binxxx shippers...hmmm two pictures taken a year apart, a poem and an insta like.).

Lol!!".

Just imagine .. not only Binjin shippers.. but even the anti-shippers as well as other ships were expecting Binjin to show some  PDA:lol:..That is the power of Binjin nation.

Seems like they had more trust in our ship than theirs. However god is great that he gave some hopes to them when Binjin behaved as professional on the outside.. Honestly antis  would've got heart attacks  if Binjin showed their real self....

But we  know the reasons behind why they were like this at Baeksang and our micro-analysis brought many reciepts which a normal person can fail to gather.

Also knowbody knows what happened back stage. Without any fancams.. those captured  moments were only a few snippets .However eagle -eyed shippers are so talented..that we found many new insights even in those photos.

Our Ship is going strong...!! Let the detractors stay in their delusions.

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 4

5 hours ago, Chewy said:

I am glad you and others didn’t find the fit unflattering. I stand firm that the suit did not do this man any justice having him being able to rock any suit for the longest time. 

But did you see the way his back muscles popped in that one shot? :yum: It's true what they say, the clothes do not maketh the man keke.

The only thing I didn't like was his shirt was ruffled on stage but that in the end was still sexy for me...it made me think of what someone (ahem keke) would do in that situation. To smooth thy shirt into the pants or pull thy shirt outta the pants? That is the question haha

I"m loving humble Binnie and Jinnie who were utter perfection baeksang night....it's what dreams are made of.

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5