Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

I am no flower expert but isn't one of the flowers received by yejin same as the flower hyun bin was holding prior to arriving at Baeksang!! OMG!! He could have given it to her  :heart:

3-A5986-C7-B83-C-4-C66-9-BCD-545671344-C

95-B41-ADC-C6-AD-4124-AD01-B44-B3-B7753-

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Posted (edited)

Anyone knows the brand of shoes son ye jin was wearing in Baeksang? Thanks

Edited by binjinfighting
New word
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

So many more pages since I was last here while I was sleeping lol. I don't know why certain people were worried. Their speech to us said it all that they were fine of not winning the acting awards to see their CLOY colleagues and peers in the industry win the awards was enough for them. You can also see how much they truly appreciated us for voting them, supportive of their works and who they are in real life and on CLOY as RiRi couple. I think they may have been a bit emotional as they gave their speeches to us. If you watch their thank you speech in full HD, their eyes ^_^ I don't know why people need more evidence we have so many pages of it now lol especial recently. We got 200+ pages since last month lol. 

Glad SYJ posted all the beautiful flowers she received recently. It's truly a garden alright. I'm sure she also liked how we were mainly celebrating her 20th anniversary here too. 

As for their outfits at Baeksang and any small new 'evidence", I already got their couple vibe hints from the coincidence news we have been getting lol. Anyways love them and I'm glad they're both happy. 

• Like 12
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, grocerycashier said:

OMG, guys. Seoul international drama awards 2020 is coming this September.

Hopefully there's no more social distancing rules take place at the time, so we get to see them whispered to each other ear's closely instead of an exam hall "no-cheating" kinda distance. 

Finger crossed, they are nominated. I TRUST them for the name of the award since it has the word 'international' in it lol. I really hope they take international recognition into an account more than BAA yesterday.

Yes nominations are normally announced late July and award show is last week of August/early September. They normally have a lot of international works are winners. Here are last years winners to give you an idea https://www.soompi.com/article/1348671wpp/winners-of-the-seoul-drama-awards-2019

As I mentioned before, the only way to coordinate colors is if their stylists talked it over. I am not surprised they were both RL brands. Actually when the Navar article leaked about what she was going to wear. I was surprised it wasn't from the 2020 Spring collection. I looked at the women's options and it was too yellow LOL. I could see why she went with the 2019 collection. Plus the fact that nude color is the fashion trend right now. 

From both SYJ jennyhouse team and his stylist:

• Like 13

Yep, couldn't ask for more. Bin Jin always got their own way to send the shipping signals for us to keep sailing. The small yet still adorable interactions, thanking fans together with sharing trophy, couple matching Ralph Lauren things, ye jin's flower theory, Ye Jin and Lee Jae Wook got off the same vehicle for Baeksang red carpet theory. LJW came first, then should we guess where was the van picked up SYJ from? I'd stop right here, they're being implicit just too kyod I can't.

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Nice! After all the "negativity" about our couple comes another receipts? There are so many detectives in this ship hahaha...whether it's all true or not it's making me "kilig" ;):D I hope there's an expert here about cars and flowers to validate our new receipts hahah

YJ eonnie knows us really well now, she knows we miss her in IG. I love her more because she appreciates all the efforts and gifts of her fans. She even put captions in English! I stan the right Queen :)

I wonder what was her reaction reading all the letters, and seeing all the BinJin contents of the gifts.

And lastly, I love the comments of Knetz when they received their awards. Though some translations are off they seems like us too^^ So happy they are still well loved by the SK people as a couple.

• Like 11
  • Love 3

So in sync even though they didn’t arrive together!(● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

don't know why certain people were worried.

The naysayers are very persistent, that's why. All kinds of refusals, weird link-up of different trees and leaves, calling others delulu when their minds are on a delulu overdrive over some social media likes. I just saw some such posts and it's hurtful how people can be mean to others just to make their own beliefs right. 

We all should just relax and take a break like these two. 

People felt their body language felt cold and aloof, well look at their eyes and smiles - that still felt warm and kind. A little cautious yes, but still can't hide the shy smile. 

The eucalyptus and koala were together, peeps.. And we got 3 hours of post CLOY time in Baeksang when they were 'together'. Let's not be so worried or have high expectations from them. 

Let these two enjoy their private life, they will come out when they feel they are ready. It's just the beginning of things for them. 

TN was a movie where they didn't technically work together, yet it sparked the chemistry and interest and will to work together again. CLOY only helped them spend more time together and confirm what they already felt in their hearts. And now the love from fans and the popularity award further just confirms that probably they are just destined, that's why they have emphasized the 'We' in their address and acknowledgement to fans. 

But as HB mentioned in the Tiktok interview, they will only repay it with their work and by taking up newer projects. So we might see them in another project together, in case it's great enough for them to work together not otherwise.

I hope this award makes them understand that what they have together is more special than anything else. Given how beautiful, cheerful and hard working SYJ is, she seems like the right foil to HB's handsome, introverted and dedicated personality. And both of them are humble and grounded. It was a pleasure knowing them these past months through their interviews and forums. If they don't really think they are right for each other, and find love elsewhere as many others believe it then so be it. It's their life after all. Whether that is as special as this, only time will tell. 

Don't expect them to come out with a declaration of love for each other, because ultimately that's their private life as KTP and SEJ - it's more precious than anything else, that's why we don't even know about their families and neither have we seen any of their family members photos. They could be family to each other now, so all the more important to protect each other. That's what  HB meant when he said  he can only repay us with good work.

A lot of celebrities prefer to keep it that way. PtAnd I am not surprised by it at all. In fact, the reason why we love them so much is because they are low key and dedicated to their work, and not publicity hungry people who drop social media declarations of love for the world to see. 

Now that the drought has again started, I  guess I should hibernate now and rest a bit and focus on my own life. Was great interacting with you all here, and reading your posts. Will keep checking the forum for latest updates from time to time. 

• Like 18
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, Chewy said:

KTP, are you having any problems keeping up here or anywhere? Lol your breaks in between are never lonely anymore 

Haha I'd love to think that he enjoys it as much as we do :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Chewy said:

KTP, are you having any problems keeping up here or anywhere? Lol your breaks in between are never lonely anymore...I was just wondering what his expressions would be like knowing there is so much to read or see everywhere. 

Haha i can imagine him starting from page 1....and when he thinks hes about to be updated...BAMMM.....the thread goes crazy with another 30++ pages...thats what happened to me yesterday...I had to reread from page 760++ 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, dreamerofRIRI said:

Binjin diary back it, but this one is sweet :wub:

OMG! I love this! Oh my heart. :wub::wub::wub: This soothe my angered heart with all the drama in the earlier pages. Thanks for posting it here. :) I hope this fake subs reach BINJIN to let them know that we know and we understand. :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Also if someone feels like doing more "homework" and wants to see what's to come at other Korean award shows that they and CLOY could be nominees at besides Seoul International Drama Awards:

2019 Baeksang nominees/winners for reference

Seoul International Drama Awards - adding it here too for easier reference

- nomination out late July ex. July 27 2019 / award show end of August ex.x August 28 2019

List of last year's winners https://www.soompi.com/article/1348671wpp/winners-of-the-seoul-drama-awards-2019

(It looks like only the winners attend this though? Based on what I saw from 2019 photos on Soompi)

Korean Drama Awards 

nominations out late September ex. Sept 27 2019 / award show beginning Oct ex. Oct 2 2019

- last year's nominees https://www.soompi.com/article/1355335wpp/2019-korea-drama-awards-announces-nominees

- last year's winners: https://www.soompi.com/article/1356351wpp/winners-of-the-2019-korea-drama-awards

I think I saw a tweet listing upcoming awards and I think I saw they mentioned APAN Star Awards. However, tvn shows don't get nominated for that one. Only KBS, MBC and SBS shows do. So If anything the Korean Drama Awards is the last one. Unless I have missed an important one. 

Quickly looking at the 2019 winners, they seem to be the similar as Baeksang - it's their biggest award show. The only one that seemed to give out to different winners is the Korea Drama awards. 

Anyone with better kent awards knowledge notice an error I will fix this after ^_^

Side Note: We should be careful what we write as it is more clear then ever now that they are reading - it's easy for their teams to look up stuff under 'BinJin' especially now when there is nothing currently happening lol. At the end of the day, we need to respect their privacy 

Resuming my watch of their previous works with Snow Queen and Summer Scent at the same time (both written by the same writer)

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4