Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, sharluvsenergy said:

SHE FINALLY UPDATED HER IG AGAIN!!!

What about Night. The fingerprints are gone for the day mean? 

Or is insta not translating it right?.

 

I seriously need to start learning Korean now to keep up with these 2. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The flowers are in yejin’s house right? The same house that we saw in a variety show years ago?

 

I think they’re not married...yet. Otherwise, they would be living in their newlywed home by now. I believe and hope that their wedding would take place after HB’s movie :) 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, binyeji said:

What about Night. The fingerprints are gone for the day mean? 

Or is insta not translating it right?.

 

I seriously need to start learning Korean now to keep up with these 2. 

The fingerprint is like a joke I think from the Chinese fans. Press the tik Tok vote until no more fingerprint. :lol:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

VAST sent the mini doll to CEO's wife. That's the gift sent to VAST from Chinese fans fews days ago. They're truly the messenger. How sweet :wub:

  • Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

VAST sent the mini doll to CEO's wife. That's the gift sent to VAST from Chinese fans fews days ago. They're truly the messenger. How sweet :wub:

 

Really? Can u share the other photo where Chinese fans sent to vast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, loveintheair said:

 

I told ya. Couple goals!!!

Yes, couple goals indeed! They both look so elegant and glamorously beautiful! All eyes on them! Power couple, that's our BinJin! Proud shipper here.

  • Like 4
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

VAST sent the mini doll to CEO's wife. That's the gift sent to VAST from Chinese fans fews days ago. They're truly the messenger. How sweet :wub:

The mini dolls were sent to both Vast and MSteam. You can see it on the fan’s IG. :)

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

VAST sent the mini doll to CEO's wife. That's the gift sent to VAST from Chinese fans fews days ago. They're truly the messenger. How sweet :wub:

It was clarified by the sender on weibo that they send a doll each to vast and ms stream. So it was not passed to her via vast. However, they added that there was a cloy photo book accompanied containing mostly riri couple materials so it should be clear to her it was a couple gift. But to most Chinese fans, for ye jin to openly acknowledge a couple's gift is actually very surprising given that she is usually very elusive about the r/s. In the way, she is telling fans that she is happy with the gifts and acknowledge all the well wishes and thus indirectly telling fans they are all well. 

 

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/151600767.html?weibo_id=4512120701474347

  • Like 8
  • Love 11
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys i think we should increase viewers in tiktok k-ent for binjin.


For red carpet videos, currently binjin at the 2nd and 3rd.

 

HB 209.8k
SYJ 187.6k

HSH 530k

 

I feel like we should show them all how many people around the world love cloy and binjin hahaha

 

I'm still getting impatient about the fact they didnt get any major awards.

I really want to increase the love and viewers of cloy & binjin videos in jtbc and tiktok account.

  • Like 8
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lk k said:

It was clarified by the sender on weibo that they send a doll each to vast and ms stream. So it was not passed to her via vast. However, they added that there was a cloy photo book accompanied containing mostly riri couple materials so it should be clear to her it was a couple gift. But to most Chinese fans, for ye jin to openly acknowledge a couple's gift is actually very surprising given that she is usually very elusive about the r/s. In the way, she is telling fans that she is happy with the gifts and acknowledge all the well wishes and thus indirectly telling fans they are all well. 

 

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/151600767.html?weibo_id=4512120701474347

 

 

She has a set of Seri dolls. The weibo account only has only 1 doll. 

 

They are very cute though. M sure they must be so happy

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, binyeji said:

 

Really? Can u share the other photo where Chinese fans sent to vast

Here you go. I saved this picture from a post few pages back. But you should see @Lk kpost for clarification. 

S8kNcbE.jpg

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ooxxoo said:

SYJ’s revealing and backless dress at Baeksang is a proof that your points of view are incorrect. It’s her style, her preference ever since.


Agree. We can learn from YJ that a woman should not lose herself for a man. 
 

We should love ourselves first before we love another person, otherwise we will get lost at some points in the relationship.

 

YJ is a perfect role model for modern women, I think.
She is independent and very successful yet humble and kind hearted.


Yes, Being a conservative person, HB may not like YJ to wear a cleverage dress which shows her beautiful boobs and sexy back (for his eyes only) but he still respects her choice, her opinions.

 

Similar to the fact that he agrees to keep their relationship private because YJ wants to.

 

These are the things that independent and successful women expect from their men, in my opinions. 
 

A controlling man would never be a good match for a strong, independent, successful, rich and smart woman like YJ. But HB is not a controlling man (Kakao Talk, YJ’s revealing dress at Baeksang, keep their relationship private) and that is one of the reasons why BinJin is a good match.

  • Like 9
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, binyeji said:

 

 

She has a set of Seri dolls. The weibo account only has only 1 doll. 

 

They are very cute though. M sure they must be so happy

I'm not sure where that set of the Seri dolls (in glass box) came from, it was not from the gifts sent by china binjin fans. So for the gift set from Chinese fans, she only took out the fabric Seri doll to post. Additional note is that the sender stated that they did put down somewhere in the card or book their id tag ( which is heartbeat_binjin). So ye jin should be aware is from cf fans.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...