Quantcast
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

In regards to back hugs written by this specific writer: I rewatched a bit of MLFAS (2013-2014) yesterday and the back hug in that drama was more close to the neck area. And both leads also were in a movie together (Thieves). Of course JJH is already married with a kid at that time, the chummy chemistry between the leads were very professional & sibling like atmosphere.

And then, I rewatched scenes/BTSs from Something in the Rain, SYJ’s previous drama, her BTSs with JHI were also very sibling/professional. Their interaction was almost realistic but there was something lacking LOL! 

Yes. I have a lot of time on my hands.

Then when it came to her relationship with HB through BTSs in this current drama- she’s very direct with him and she did say in her interviews before that she needs to be comfortable with someone (knowing their age) to be in a relationship with him. When they were shooting a scene for NK, in the chicken and beer scene in the hotel, in the BTS, SYJ tells HB not to touch the chicken (him in the process of folding it because the wing was standing up) and she used very direct tone saying “Hajima...” That kinda translates to “Stop, don’t do it because it’ll just go back” which it did...There are certain skin ships that happen in the BTSs that DON’T have to be there, the lingering touches, HB helping her out, the laughter, the aegyo, the uncontrollable crying, etc. There’s a lot! And even that boat kissing scene they had when they were hiding, the BTS shows that they actually kissed when she grabbed him/he jumped her to create a scene. 

Anyhow, there’s a lot. HB & SYJ are very precise in what they do in kissing and skin ship scenes. He asks the director for directions for a kiss scene and then he asks SYJ how she’ll hug him during their reunion scene from episode 11. 

I’ve shipped 3 couples from all different dramas and this is the most clues i have that this two have potential. 

Again, in regards to hugs/back hugs/touching, I’m Asian-American and Asian men don’t do a lot of touching because they aren’t as affectionate. I believe it’s the macho mindset. But when I lived in Europe for 5 years, I found my close European circle of guy friends more affectionate than most. In CLOY, I believe RJH is affectionate to YSR because he has lived in Switzerland. That weekend, HB caring for SYJ who was sick says that he might like her more than a friend. 

My observation. To each their own :lol:

Edit: In Healer BTS, during the leads back hug scene, JCW had his arm on top of PMY’s front area. So....

• Like 8
  • Love 11

7 hours ago, Loveumore said:

The black bracelet that yejin wear is for tying the hair.

And as for hyunbin side, is there any significant on why he is wearing? Thanks

Maybe they used that for tying their hair.

I'm just curios cause both of them used on near date. SYJ used also on August 2017.

Like what i said on my previous posting that It can not be proved for relationship status.

Both of them are not teen lovers.

What make me more realised that something happened with them when someone found on Grocery together using like a couple outfit in LA.

I've been their long time fans. And been BinJin shipper since the announcement about they're casting on the Negotiation movie. 

So when i read that LA Grocery news i said to myself "See what i guess is right" 

Even they keep denying, i though that's the best way to keep their relationship stronger. 

9 hours ago, BINGO_O said:

@Ririlove2020

Reveal hidden contents

Actors are mostly careful when it comes to sensitive body areas. Well I guess they’re close friends so they didn’t mind or they were too into their characters or they wore clothes too thick that they couldn’t feel anything. Right? :lol:

I've seen this kind of backhug. The actors are single, they not wore thick clothes and no gossip about them until now :lol:

(I put on spoiler, this is my fave second lead on KDrama)

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, peggygordon said:

I've seen this kind of backhug. The actors are single, they not wore thick clothes and no gossip about them until now :lol:

(I put on spoiler, this is my fave second lead on KDrama)

I watched that drama too :heart: i loved them as well but here the placement of male actor's left hand is not directly on the chest like HB's. There might be similar cases but in my knowledge of k-drama's I have never seen any direct contact like HB and SYJ. That's I was so surprised. I normally don't analyse CLOY skinships that much but this was beyond my expectations:lol: I am not claiming they are dating because of that certain action (i do believe they are dating though:D), but this back hug was shocking for a K-drama standard in a good way;)

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Hi girls!!! I need SYJ and HB fans' help.

I want to make a comparission of their behavior with their previous partners/co-stars and their behavior with each other so, can you tell me the names of their previous partners and their most rumored romance with any co-stars they've worked before?

I need to watch videos of SYJ and HB with any of those people to compare and then to tell you my conclusions <_<

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kdramalover0216 said:

I want to make a comparission of their behavior with their previous partners/co-stars and their behavior with each other so, can you tell me the names of their previous partners and their most rumored romance with any co-stars they've worked before?

I need to watch videos of SYJ and HB with any of those people to compare and then to tell you my conclusions <_<

SYJ

- Rumor with Kim Nam Gil (drama  Shark/movie THe Pirates)

- Best chemistry (before CLOY) with  Jung Hae In in Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food / Something In The Rain (Netflix).

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, cybertron said:
43 minutes ago, kdramalover0216 said:

SYJ

- Rumor with Kim Nam Gil (drama  Shark/movie THe Pirates)

- Best chemistry (before CLOY) with  Jung Hae In in Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food / Something In The Rain (Netflix).

HB

- His ex girlfriend Song Hye Kyo (drama World Within)

- best chemistry (before CLOY) with Han Ji Won (drama Secret Garden, I heard this drama create a war :crazy: between SHK and HJW fans as HB still in relationship with SHK back then)

Simply reminder this is a shipping paradise, we should be happy as our shipping seems smoothly sailing. No negative comment please towards other actor/actress involve with Binjin :).

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, egluvsnupi said:

HB

- His ex girlfriend Song Hye Kyo (drama World Within)

- best chemistry (before CLOY) with Han Ji Won (drama Secret Garden, I heard this drama create a war :crazy: between SHK and HJW fans as HB still in relationship with SHK back then)

Simply reminder this is a shipping paradise, we should be happy as our shipping seems smoothly sailing. No negative comment please towards other actor/actress involve with Binjin :).

Thanks! It's been very helpfull info and don't worry, no negative comments will come from me. I'll just compare their behavior with them B)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kdramalover0216 said:

Thanks! It's been very helpfull info and don't worry, no negative comments will come from me. I'll just compare their behavior with them B)

Sorry, the reminder I mean for all of us hehehe....

Looking forward for your analysis :D.

• Like 2

request for extension of this drama. and give some next project.. If I look of there eyes just like inlove with each other. grab this opportunity that there fans love both of theme.. 

• Like 4

On 2/3/2020 at 10:57 PM, phoenixember said:

During the bickering about the chicken, all I'm wondering about is:

a.) Are they are holding hands under the table?

b.) Did YJ unnie, when she said 하지마, held onto HB oppa's thigh?

c.) Is HB oppa the one resting his right hand on YJ unnie's thigh

Hmmm...

next project please please.. I don't want to stop the team up.. love it very much the spark of there eyes oh my god just like real in love 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Melanie Alcon said:

During the bickering about the chicken, all I'm wondering about is:

a.) Are they are holding hands under the table?

b.) Did YJ unnie, when she said 하지마, held onto HB oppa's thigh?

c.) Is HB oppa the one resting his right hand on YJ unnie's thigh

It looks like SYJ nudged him and they could be holding hands too

Because Hyun Bin used his left hand and he's not even left handed. But Idk I'm just a delulu fan here. Lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Naver profile update. yup he is tall ,theres 20 cm height difference between them,even with heels she still small,son ye jin isnt short either for an asian woman ,standing at 165 cm,shes average woman. But if theres close up shooting son ye jin mostly used some props to boost her weight just like this 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

@Sak Cien omoooooo this discovery!!! is it really the same watch?? i died and went to heaven! :wub: YJ’s picture is dated on January 26 on her IG and the grocery pic came out on Jan 21. 

• Like 7