Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

2 hours ago, Cloy_eva said:

I don't understand why people are commenting on them looking awkward together on cam. HAHA..

Yejin as you guys know is very friendly. In fancams with Jung Hae In in last year's award show, they were smiling and laughing at each other, she touched his arm to tell him something and even took a selfie at one point. We all know Yejin is by nature bubbly and somewhat affectionate.

During some parts of baeksang though, you see HB looking at her laughing etc.  But since there is so much fanfare and speculation around her and Hyun Bin, they have to tone it down in front of the cameras. Isn't that what we expected though? A tap to the shoulder or a simple glance is blown out of proportion when it could  just be a natural gesture.  At this point, they had to deny their relationship 3-4 times already. The attention on them right now is kinda like BRANGELINA (back in the day) and that's without admitting anything. Imagine what happens if they actually admit, they'll be the BRANGELINA (at their peak) of not just KOREA BUT ASIA. 

They are actors that are very passionate about their jobs. Usually when their personal life is revealed to the public, it can overshadow their work. I don't think they work 3-8 months on a project just for it to be overshadowed by questions on their personal lives. In korea especially, they are very conservative and these things can be considered "scandals' that impact their films or tv work. That's why a lot of korean megastars remain single (at least in the public's eyes, but may actually have partners. there are some who don't even say they are married until the media catches on) and make a conscious effort to keep their personal lives personal. On top of that, those who go public usually breakup. We all know where SYJ stands cause she's never had a "scandal" in her 20 years. 

As for me though, the way I see HB & SYJ's, there's no need to overanalyze things (as I noticed some people tend to do) to find proof. They say that usually the simplest reason is the right one. More  than those CLOY BTS or interviews (actors can be extra friendly for to promote their work so i try to not read into those things), it's really the grocery pictures. These two people were spotted in LA doing groceries together. They met up NOT in korea but abroad to do something very domestic. IT'S AS CLEAR AS DAY in my eyes. Hahaha.

I don't think they'll ever confirm anything (unless they decide to tie the knot) and it's actually better for both their careers and whatever kind of relationship they have. Let's take the simplest reason for doing grocery shopping with a "buddy' abroad and leave it at that. I urge us not to respect their privacy as well by not overanalysing or speculate too much (like when they'll get married and things like that) without basis. Let's just take it for what it is and not add anything. Just enjoy the moment and be happy.

I really wish them success in both their personal live and careers. I'm so excited for their future projects especially on the heels of CLOY's WORLDWIDE SUCCESS. This is really such an exciting time for them career wise!

@Cloy_eva I’m kinda new on this forum....but not to the whole shipper world  ...LOL! I just wanted to say that your post is so spot on..and I totally agree 100% with what you said! Thanks for pointing those things out~ how usually the simplest reasons are the right ones.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

Apparently I need really good eye sight for this LOL! Are they talking about the middle part of her in the background? If so, she is looking in his direction lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Insightful 2

Hi guys, does anyone know if this HB solo interview with olleh tv in Negotiation era was ever translated? 

Can someone post the translation of their speeches here again 

Or tell me which pg was it 

1 hour ago, Edelweiss88 said:

Before I go back to lurking mode- I am not sure if someone posted this already. Nothing new with the pictures but Publicity Asia posted this on their IG account. They happen to be the official publicist hired by Smart to handle HB’s Smart campaign. Take note of their caption! Could it be a done albeit expensive deal? Hmmm. 

MAN THEY ARE INDEED THE MOST EXPENSIVE COUPLE ON EARTH

...SO APT CAPTION .....we must all keep posting on SMART and METROSTYLE IG AND TWITTER for BINJIN 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

If you have an issue with someone, pls just DM that person. For the rest of us, just ignore those who bring up negative vibes. This is after all a happy place for a lot of us. We got this! Fighting!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 10

Posted (edited)

I am even more sure about them being in a serious stage already in their relationship (a.k.a engaged going into marriage) after i saw them in Baeksang. Looking at them is similar as looking at "Sul-Hee and Joo Man" in Fight For My Way when they are in the office. If you watch the drama, you will know what i am talking about. And they were trying really hard.

My shipper heart is happy, but my admiration of their talents and CLOY stans heart is disappointed. CLOY was robbed big time. 

Edited by Kezianrnd
  • Like 13
  • Love 8

12 minutes ago, Cinderella #8 said:

. I thought they're adorable, elegant, professional (like they know when they're not in their own world) . I saw care, mindful of each other, the checking each other with glances and stuff, oh my goshh! that was heart fluttering for me.

I agree with you. They were professionals in a formal event. And still, we got some cute moments between them. Plus, their speeches were really full of warmth and contentment.

• Like 3
  • Love 6

@shipwreck already jumped ship? then, why are you still here in this ship? lol... calling people cult & toxic when we just want to see positive things in here is absurd

On the other hand have you seen the fan ig account yejin follow? I love that yejinonly caption wrote "Stay healthy together" and the fact that syj will see that caption just flutters my heart and i hope syj's heart flutters too. hehehe :wub:

I have noticed this since awhile ago that the caption changed from just "stay healthy" to "stay healthy together"

i hope that "together" is with the man I have in mind rn. lololol

• Like 9
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 4

Also, how cute was the Baeksang today, despite the exam centre style chair layout?? HB looked so nervous from beginning to end poor man! It was super cute to see them on their best behaviour as well. Tbh if I was in their shoes sitting amongst the most renowned names in the industry (not to mention adhering to Covid requirements) I would be the exact same. I was already satisfied that they were able to go on stage together, but was not expecting a backstage interview AT ALL. Thank you JTBC for supporting our ship ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡ They looked more relaxed and back to their usual selves then as well. So many zoom ins on HB/SYJ’s face too - thank you to the cameramen!!!!! Even though it’s scraping the barrel a little bit, but at least we got some cute interactions and two adorbs Ye-jin induced smiles out of HB (●´ω`●) SYJ looked so stunning today, I don’t even know where to begin. I saw no flaw whatsoever. And I think HB’s skin has tanned a little, in the absolute best way possible? His undercut looked so good - I didn’t think he could trump his Negotiation era look but he just may have today.

A little sad that CLOY didn’t pick up some other awards - I was really hoping CLOY would get Daesang. The fact that Camellia won so many awards really intrigues me. I haven’t watched it but it seems wild that anything in the romcom genre could trump CLOY... need to watch it ASAP!

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

JUNG HAE IN coming to catch up with ye Jin is so cute 

I m becoming a huge fan of him after watching prison playbook something in the rain and  tune in for love and his cameo in goblin was too good lol 

But the funny memes the binjin fans are making with him in Twitter is HILARIOUS

I so wish HB was around when he came forward

I wud have loved to see a possessive HB

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

them tonight, I leave it to you to deduce whether cLoSe Fr!enD$ meet abroad and do domestic shiz together and spotted to have meals together (2 that we know of). AND AND AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, SYJ'S CHRISTMAS PHOTO, she really could have chosen anything else and after learning what Christmas means in SK, I'm convinced that she did that to say indirectly that HB is her special guy.

Why I’m still sailing B) We got more than enough and its only June 5th.. 

• Like 5
  • Love 8