[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Just now, eLizza said:

Best drama also slipped away:bawling:...They are actually giving awards to maximum dramas.

Oh good God............................ can I order a do over please. The international testimonial to CLOY has been insane... not to mention its quality as well...... k I’m cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool 

• Like 3

WHAT.THE.FREAK.

Crash Landing On You was snobbed :tears:

Maybe other award-giving bodies will appreciate Crash Landing On You and BinJin more because they deserve it!!

Anyways, we got THIS.

20200605-184442.jpg

Congrats Baeksang Awards, you garnered so much viewers.

It's because we watched for BinJin and Crash Landing On You. Still a masterpiece!! 

• Like 6
  • Sad 5

I know I shouldn't get mad if but if you can give 2016 Daesang to a drama having many similarities with CLOY... Why not this time??? Infact I found CLOY to be better than that ....:triumph:.. 

Well maybe Camellia is indeed good.. Or should I say the Nk part came into play. I really have tears in my eyes rn.:bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Love 2

I watched all nominated actors/actresses in their dramas. And I predicted a 50-50 between HB & KHN more than a week ago in this forum. KHN turned out the winner.

KHN carried the entire WTCB. That if removed, the drama wouldn't click at all. I barely knew him before watching the drama. But afterwards, I felt KHN would be a strong contender.  WTCB is unique, lovable & funny because of KHN. 

In the case of CLOY,  the load was distributed among both the main and supporting casts.

I did not predict anything about actresses. 

Nevertheless, LET's continue to sail our Ship.

• Like 6
  • Love 4