Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

I hope YJ will win the Best Actress and HB will win the Best Actor tomorrow.

YJ cried at Baeksang 2017 when she received Best Actress Award for The Last Princess. 

She looks like a Fairy is this dress, so elegant and feminine. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, binjinotp said:

@Humble Veganer Same! I went to Switzerland in 2018 and I wished I went there 2019 instead (Destiny did not go my way I guess haha!) One of the reasons why I watched CLOY was for the Switzerland scenery. But more importantly, I liked how they chose Switzerland because of its significance with neutrality.  Anyway, it's just so beautiful and reminded me of my time there. I might just go back and do a whole CLOY-inspired tour and reenact some scenes with my husband ;)

Haha our destiny with them is that we all went to Switzerland in those places but just different times and now look where we are? Destiny brought all of us with Cloy. Come to think of it, Switzerland is one of the most expensive countries to tour to, let alone to film. Proved to show that Cloy was really well budgeted for these two hallyu stars.

Still back reading whenever time permits,  onto 500 pages (I don't know why I'm doing this) I usually don't care about k-dramas and shipping :blush: there's something about these two that made me. They're just so elegant and royal to gaze.

• Like 3
  • Love 7

23 minutes ago, charray said:

The Ralph Lauren gown is not glam enough and kinda underwhelming for red carpet.

Yes! But, if she chose RL, with last year collection and ”simple design”  that mIght be due to the situation now,  and if that's the reason i adore her even more.

I think in one of the award lately (Hollywood) the guest had been advised to reuse/re-wear  their old dress, due to  the environmental issue. Nice yeaaaa

But again SK award night is something new to me, so I don't know about the culture there. 

@Onewaytrain

”was hoping she will wear something floral like the one she wore in 2017 Baeksang”

She looks regal with this gown! Its just her styliss need to altered the length of the dress. But she glows  and looks dazzling here. 

I Put my expectation so low now, hahaha! 

• Like 2
  • Love 6

25 minutes ago, eLizza said:

https://metro.style/fashion/inspiration/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin/25450

Metro dot style is actually the official spokesperson of Binjin Nation :tounge_xd:  They openly ship them whenever they get a chance..:joy:

i even surprise when open the link, their latest korean wave news is 75% about Bin and Jin.. :lol:

guess, maybe the reporter even a member of this forum :joy: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

36 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

TotoroSY

Yes, YJ looks like a Goddess in this white dress. The crowd went wild. 

Every man on earth will be proud walking by her side, especially HB.

If YJ wears something like this, HB won't be able to take his eyes off her. She will be like a bride walking down the altar to meet her groom. Even female fans can't take their eyes off her in that dress LOL!! What more whipped Binnie hahaha!!

@eLizza  It's so funny how Metrodotstyle is turning into a Binjin media. Almost every other article is about HB or SYJ or Binjin lol!! They are shipping Binjin as crazily as us fans LOL!! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Elle R said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but the article doesnt say she'd wear the specific dress, right? Honestly, it doesn't seem her style. Please go with this instead lmao ... she may even surprise us and go with a pantsuit.

EDT: Sorry mod. I always have issues deleting pics.

Agreed. I do not see the article saying she'll wear the beige gown. I do prefer the brown RL gown. It suits her more. 

3 hours ago, Furmom_jds said:

I am just thinking, if SYJ will wear something revealing tomorrow.... HB is a conservative guy. Would he let her wear a tight fitting-revealing-gown? :blush: 

we'll see! I am so excited. Never watch any K-awards, and never have i thought i will be this anxious! :)

He agreed with blazer. :joy: kidding here

• LOL 4

19 minutes ago, binjinunnie said:

Hello, i read in a post that when rain and kim tae hee were planning to get married, kth evaded the spotlight and rain was always the one who’s out in the public eye. Sounds familiar. Can someone tell me if this is true? Thanks

I am not familiar with their timeline but I noticed more most likely no longer coincidence stuff from last month which is why I have higher expectations tomorrow :lol: on BinJin content 

But I will discuss more post Baeksang especially if I am wrong lol

• Like 1
  • Love 2

If SYJ will be wearing an RL gown I think the “Vivianne” will be a great choice. She will look fantabulous in this flowy gown with vibrant spring colors. 

https://www.ralphlauren.com/women-clothing-dresses/vivianne-evening-dress/508202.html?dwvar508202_colorname=Yellow Multi&ab=en_US_WLP_Collection_Slot_2_S1_Image2_SHOP

But I do agree with you guys that it does not really matter what she’s wearing as long as she’ll be walking hand in hand with her significant other. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Hello from Canada. As a fairly new BinJin shipper, I hope I am allowed to ask this question.  In the finale ending scene, SYJ was wearing a floral dress with no sweater. I also saw stills of them in that dress. But then I saw pictures of SYJ in another floral dress with a purple sweater that didn't make the episode. Are these pics both shot in Switzerland? And if not,  which picture was a re-shoot that I heard was just done in the studio, and when was the re-shoot done. 

I am sorry for all the questions in advance. And thank you. 

35 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I want to win the lottery :lol:

Officially confirmed now that HB filmed on May 10 was for HLScience (also the date they were in talks to star in TN)

Wow my poor brain has no idea what you could have found from their schedule. The only coincidence that we had found is that they both made a donation for COVID-19 on the same day to the same organisation. Is there more? How is it possible when only HB has schedule while SYJ has gone into hiatus since CLOY ended? 

Please don’t keep us in suspense. What have you found? Haha..:D

• Love 1

48 minutes ago, eLizza said:

https://metro.style/fashion/inspiration/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin/25450

Metro dot style is actually the official spokesperson of Binjin Nation :tounge_xd:  They openly ship them whenever they get a chance..:joy:

Shippers are everywhere: Mediheal & Manyo, Smart and I suspect that Ralph Lauren also wants to register its citizenship in BinJin nation lol, just to name a few. HB is a fan of Ralph Lauren and YJ was spotted wearing RL polo during CLOY filming. Let's see if they both wear RL tomorrow.

I still love to see YJ dressed in white, soft and feminine yet sexy gown :wub:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

Still trying to keep up with everyone's posts as I know this thread will explode by tomorrow! Currently at Page 735 y'all! :w00t: I'm sorry to be giving these late responses but better late than never, right? 

HB was whipped with SYJ in 2018

HB was totally whipped with SYJ in 2019

HB is still whipped with SYJ in 2020

@hallyu Oh yeah. #whippednation. I've always found this term to be negative, but now, my delulu self thinks it's so cute and funny since it goes hand in hand with HB's shy and embarrassed reactions. How adorably whipped can he get :wub:

If you looked closely at Hb's face, you can almost feel his fluttering heart when he talked about YJ. I mean he had this aura that spells BLISS and IN-Love . He was "glowing"! Even when he mentioned Ye Jin regarding his hair, you could feel that he was trying to restrain himself from smiling. If they are just friends or not in good terms, HB would not agree to talk about SYJ. My gut tells me that BinJin is REAL! 

@LovableBinJin_2Ri It's nice to share the same observations and gut feel. ;) Apart from the bliss, in love, and glowing aura, I saw a sense of security there as well. Though he was restraining, he was still confident. And with all these, yes, it's safe to say that I believe our OTP is still in good terms. 

Local media churning write-ups on HB left and right... i dunno if below has been shared here, it's about the supposed "tug-o-war" between Smart and Bench as both scrambled to launch their PRs last week... interesting read but the last sentence touched on that "other rumor" which is def off-tune 

@SHpectator I agree. I read this and got a bit disappointed with how the article was closed. I mean, it started well but then like, really, it had to be mentioned at the end of the article? Anyway! Thankful for all the good BinJin content thrown our way the past weeks so back to appreciating those :)

I want to have this but currently sold out. I hope we can make mass orders? Gosh I'm so addicted them that I'm willing to buy anything related to our couple :D

@junejune_16 A friend of a friend owns this brand and luckily, I was able to buy one before a celebrity posted it and got sold out. I hope you get this CLOY pin soon! The quality is really good and of course, it's very kyeopta

Now.. when he remembered the question was asked when it was done by SYJ, I think either it was a natural thing for him to remember SYJ (bc he probably just got off the phone with her before the interview), or... he was trying to subtly convey a message that they're still together/ doing fine... as we all know they have been quiet about the relationship (and SYJ also posted very little).  But my thoughts are: (1) if he was still really single and have interests of dating other female, why would he draw more attention to his relationship with SYJ.. I would think he'd just want to keep a short answer about his hair and skin; (2) if the questions were indeed prepared and his team must have had a chance to review it (with him), he didn't have to mention SYJ's name to answer this question.  

@BinJinfighter Delulu me just suddenly thought for a second that Jinnie is somewhere behind the scenes, watching what he'll say cheering him on like the true supporter she said she is! :phew: Anyway. Thank you for the thoughts (1 and 2) you've shared; also, the 'he was trying to subtly convey a message that they're still together / doing fine' -- I don't know if it makes any sense but this to me is another sign of his sense of security. I'm just so happy to see him that happy. 

The way he call her like SYJ beside him. The positive vibes from mommy are still the same in this interview.

I saw the same smile, laughing, eyesmile and he look really comfortable as is YJ are with him 

But when he start laughing and said 'Yejin-sshi' I think he couldn't focus on the question anymore.

@PetiteYeoja I got kilig (giddy) reading this! It felt like Yejin was there, huh? Nothing's changed in terms of the smile and laugh... well, except for what he calls her now! As I've mentioned, we've come a long way since 'Actress Son' days. Now all I can hear is that Yejin-ssi loop! :lol: 

Honestly, a CF together will get them highs that nothing else would. I think people have forgotten the BodyLuv ads by now after all the binjin mentions by The One himself.  No offence to the said brand, but ultimately that's marketing.  Its about reading the audience reaction right and then using it to promote their product. 

@binyeji Unfortunately, this interview has slightly overshadowed the two recent CFs-- maybe in the Ph at least (even if the products are not readily available here)? HB's hair and skin will now always be associated to/with that interview instead of any product... The One is the (his) best influencer after all :P On the flipside, I guess he's just not allowed to mention a brand in an interview that is not sponsored by that brand, as this is how it works in the Ph too. So he had to be creative. High five, Binnie! (How dare my 132cm self high five a 185cm eucalyptus tree hahaha!)

Came back here since I'm starting to feel "something" about this couple again... hmmmmm... can they just admit already? Hehehe :relaxed:

@Gail Fernandez Hi! Please don't freak out but I actually felt "something" too last Monday, and so now I'm here. I don't know what it is, but it's prolly Baeksang-related. Hope you can share once you figure it out! :wub:

On to page 736! Be back shortly! 

Fighting, waiting and praying desperately xx

Edited by binjinotp
Tweaked most parts
  • Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

While waiting for Binjin to appear at Baeksang red carpet and award night tomorrow, let's have another look at them at the only award event that they have appeared together on stage, ie 2014 Pifan. This youtube channel has also put in english subs of the red carpet interview plus the award speech. They really look so good together visually, and tomorrow they will have that extra Binjin magic and chemistry too. :D

8 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

Hello from Canada. As a fairly new BinJin shipper, I hope I am allowed to ask this question.  In the finale ending scene, SYJ was wearing a floral dress with no sweater. I also saw stills of them in that dress. But then I saw pictures of SYJ in another floral dress with a purple sweater that didn't make the episode. Are these pics both shot in Switzerland? And if not,  which picture was a re-shoot that I heard was just done in the studio, and when was the re-shoot done. 

Hi there!! Nice to see quite a number of fans here from Canada. The other pictures of SYJ in a purple sweater + floral dress seems to be bts pictures or extra pictures that they have taken in Switzerland. There some speculations amongst fans that it was a different ending for CLOY and some even speculated that YSR looked like she was pregnant in the picture, but the CLOY team has denied that rumored news. :D 

There were some re-shoots of Switzerland last scene ie. when YSR finally met RJH when she landed after para-gliding. It was mostly their close-up kissing scene which the shot in Korea against a green screen and edited into that final kissing part. I am not so detailed in observing but some fans pointed out that YSR's hair was more wavy in the close-up edits. They also shot some still pictures in Korea which they add as pictured frame in the epilogue scene of their Switzerland house (on the window sill).

Hope that helps!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I am racing against time now but I just want to make space for this one comment that I have been wanting to say but kept forgetting quickly. 

That female journalist(Don’t want to say name) on channel A whom when asked by SYJ on what she thought about interviewing HB said HB has no jam, well of course he is no jam with you, but he is all jam with his girl, I meant like what are you expecting him to do when you interviewed him? Serenade you or something? 

look at how his staff complained that he wouldn’t even use emojis with them but how freely he flood YJ with those cute emojis at KKT

also why didn’t the same journalist thought of why among all of the men she worked with, why would SYJ specifically asked her about what she thought of HB??!! Obviously HB matters to her right!

Talking about no EQ. This is one classic example! 

Even fans knows HB is like that because he is selective and choose who he wants to do these with. Jamming with the chosen one! Not everyone!! 

ok enough of my rant! 

That explains everything! Way to go @Chewy:kiss_wink:

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, iamjelbel said:

That explains everything! Way to go @Chewy:kiss_wink:

lol that also explains why that same person is not in our KKT group anymore! 
Because no one wants to jam with her no more lol 

• LOL 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

20 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

The floral dress with a purple sweater was meant to be part of the original ending but didn’t happen because of the controversy between the SK and NK. Hence, we got 2 weeks/year meet in Switzerland instead of being together forever. Both were shot in Switzerland.  The ending scene that was shot in the studio was part of the close up paragliding kissing scene.

Hope that helps.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I am racing against time now but I just want to make space for this one comment that I have been wanting to say but kept forgetting quickly. 

That female journalist(Don’t want to say name) on channel A whom when asked by SYJ on what she thought about interviewing HB said HB has no jam, well of course he is no jam with you, but he is all jam with his girl, I meant like what are you expecting him to do when you interviewed him? Serenade you or something? 

look at how his staff complained that he wouldn’t even use emojis with them but how freely he flood YJ with those cute emojis at KKT

also why didn’t the same journalist thought of why among all of the men she worked with, why would SYJ specifically asked her about what she thought of HB??!! Obviously HB matters to her right!

Talking about no EQ. This is one classic example! 

Even fans knows HB is like that because he is selective and choose who he wants to do these with. Jamming with the chosen one! Not everyone!!

玄彬沒有那麼隨便好嗎!

Anyway what matters is they sure can jam with each other so well!!! 

so, in this interview, when he said YJ unni is his close friends could be related to a clear sign of him about their special relation? :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1