Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

@Chewy I am still out of it from lack of sleep. Only saw the part of talking about English. So I wanted to confirm how Binnie's English is really good now since Late Autumn. Where was this clip posted? I only saw it from ages ago. I don't think I actually saw the clip but read what people were saying - as I remember I think there was no English translations. So I didn't bother watching lol. Anyways, I always thought Binnie's English was really good sine MOTA - (like I was even impressed by his Spanish) and even better now. Like you can even tell from how he speaks Swiss in CLOY too. That's why I am excited whenever Binnie speaks English. You can tell he is good an languages.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Since I have more time and was looking at my DMs, I get this qns quite abit that people saw on twitter and were asked not to delete TikTok until June 5th because then you would lose your votes and your votes wouldnt count? And these people are confused and would like to know if they would be affected? 

the answer is: No 

Because once the game ends at 11.59 KST, the system would auto tabulate the votes and do purging with whatever non legit votes there is and after that nothing changes. Not even if you keep your account any longer. This is not a requirement by Baeksang or TikTok. 

However to keep your account till the 5th of June if you wish to would be to catch the red carpets and watch the BTS which would all be shown on TikTok and that’s probably the only reason why you should keep the app till then if you don’t ever want it that is. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 6

44 minutes ago, celest1al said:

@ElectricHearts Awesome that you felt those vibes even without knowing exactly why! I have only seen the raw version of that special episode... is there a translated version somewhere?? And yes, the Swoon used the TVN versions... although the TVN released their BTS videos for every two episodes after each weekend. As for the special episode... it's a bit longer like you say so I think he actually says both of those things.. I'll have to go back and check on that though to make sure. I do think they added things in the special episode because it would be be boring for viewers if there's no new content. 

@celest1alIt was on kissasian. If I shouldn't mention that site here, I will delete it after lol. Thanks for the insight about TVN to The Swoon clips. I watched the special episode twice now but the 2nd time I watched I didn't watch the entire episode again (as I was more watching for BinJin clips that time)

2 hours ago, Cinderella #8 said:

@ElectricHearts  :blush: haha no worries, the thought of travelling to Korea with a group who share the same sentiments for BinJin would probably be exhilarating. Ok back to back reading... still along way to go but every page is a must read :joy: 

@Cinderella #8 Hahaa honestly when it is safe to travel again, I think right now there could be a higher chance to want to go to Phillipines first before Korea. Depends where the fan meetings are and when lol. I just want to go back to travelling. I don't care where right now. I miss travelling more than I miss working lol.

Ok I think I am all caught up now. I am a bit more sane as I am eating my dinner but still lack of sleep since I didn't take a proper nap after my 3 hours of sleep.

I still have good feelings for CLOY and BinJin come Baeksang! If anything, I know who their main competitions are in each category having seen the 4 of the other nominated dramas and most of the other nominated actors' shows. So I won't be disappointed. I think I will be more curious who they decide to chose at the winner - since this is my first actual Baeksang that I will be fully watching. Every award show I watch especially Oscars I make an effort to watch all the nominated films. I think I am more curious in the Movie category as Parasite pretty much sweep the Oscars. So I am more curious in the movie category, who they decide as the winner - as I am definitely biase there. I love Parasite way too much as a movie. I even was 100% confident it would win the Best Film at the Oscars lol. Regardless, the Baeksang will have a huge CLOY reunion due to the fact in both TV and movie categories so many actors on CLOY are nominated. So hopefully some cute TikTok red carpet moments with BinJin and some close ups of BinJin, cute pics and on stage moments! 

Do they announce who is presenting and attending? 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

31 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

Tips to have beautiful skin and silky hair from Hyun Bin:

1. Don’t do anything to your face

2. Don’t perm or dye your hair

3. Let it grow

4. Ye Jin ssiii

K Binssi bye! 

Aaah....Ye Jin Shi definitely knows how smooth Bin Shi’s skin is and how silky his hair is :w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Aaah....Ye Jin Shi definitely knows how smooth Bin Shi’s skin is and how silky his hair is :w00t:

She also can't help touching him :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

LOL I am watching the interview again.  He is talking to us fans and that is why he is so comfortable. Quiet, yet soft spoken but elaborates with such detail when he talks about Jinnie's acting, what she contributed to their scenes and the show and what he learned from her as an actor this time around. He went into such detail I actually got distracted again as it felt like he gave more than 3 reasons but he kept count lol. Is this the longest he has praised her as an actor in an interview before? Like it's 1.5 min long lol.  Honestly, I really don't remember him going into such detail over another co star before. So that is why their "close friend" relationship is so special. They really will support each other in their careers. 

Watching Binnie's reaction to the beautiful skin and shiny hair question again. Honestly, his answer was why I actually didn't think they would ask him this question when I was skimming the questions that was on Twitter and Instagram.  I also like how we made him laugh from that question.  Honestly, I am impressed how he just assumes those of us watching the metrodotstyle interview now have seen all the interviews from TN promo period. Yes we have to the very detail lol but still.. Maybe there are new fans who are watching it lol. I am grateful they did ask this question since we got our little receipt moment and how he bought up Jinnie as he knew why this question was asked that way. I think when he laughs and bends his head down reminds me when he does that with Jinnie lol except he does it a more subtle way here by giving us also an eye squint and shakes his head a bit lol. Plus he says ooouhh like he is dumbfounded at the fact we believe he has a beauty routine and would even think that about his hair and skin :lol: Thanks to Jinnie lol. So yes he had a flashback moment of when she said that (maybe she still teases him and make compliments like that to him on a daily basis). Somehow he didn't seem that embarrassed but had to bring up the fact that it was Jinnie who said that. Like it was a dig at her for having made this moment happen for him with fans :joy:

Wow I really analyzed the hell out of those moments this time around LOL. Jinnie effect on him still alright. Now I want to know what the conversation with her is after this. :joy: He's probably a bit annoyed at her now for having made this comment in the "the past" that fans would believe this LOL. Honestly, but then Jinnie would come to our side in the end lol. Thank you SYJ! hahaa

Sorry Hyun Bin for having gone into great analysis over your reaction lol.

Miss them even more now lol <3

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, celest1al said:

@yejinatic1981 You bring up such a good point about how they usually translate based on what flows better (although, some of the Netflix translations, even with CLOY, was just plain lazy), but I do agree that a lot of nuance is lost when it's translated this way. In regards to the Kakao Talk interview, I don't remember the transla
@yejinatic1981 You bring up such a good point about how they usually translate based on what flows better (although, some of the Netflix translations, even with CLOY, was just plain lazy), but I do agree that a lot of nuance is lost when it's translated this way. In regards to the Kakao Talk interview, I don't remember the translation being too off but I would have to gotion being too off but I would have to go back and see. He's actually the one who suggested putting real money in, and so I think he was caught off guard when she told him to put his money in if they reach 22%. For me, he didn't seem pissed at all, but just more clueless and caught off guard at YJ's quick wit in turning it on him. I will also go back to check the hand drip coffee scene and get back to you.

I meant his facial reactions on the putting real money in the gun and making hand drip coffee were a little ungentleman of him for me, not the translation. But then I get the same reactions from my Korean male friends when I do or say things that caught them off guard so I am not sure if it's a bit of cultural thing. I was referring to "stop annoying me!" translation which you already explained. :)

Anyway, sorry about the other tagged names, I do not know how to delete them on my phone. I will delete them on my laptop later. I just woke up and this is the first thing I do hahaha I'm so addicted.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chewy said:

Honestly to really know any artiste truly, one must get the chance get close to the artiste to know what this person is like offscreen. Reality versus what we see on screen might just be heaven and earth. 
That’s how we access the real personality of an artiste and that’s why I can vouch for HB/KTP in real life that he is a legit good person both on and off screen. 

Truth! Then I guess, HB and SYJ really have the same personality to hit it off. Spending multitudes of hours with each other as well as observing each other across diversity of situations, moods and scenarios.They found each other’s  characters to each other likings which is usually the one that always take the most time to unearth. They reasonably filled enough picture of each other to claim they know each other depths beyond the physical. I guess, it is safe to say then, that both have build a truly quality relationship.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Countdown till Baeksang

looks like he was filming Bargaining yesterday. No wonder he is thinking about her

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Now that my final votes are in, I will go back guessing and browsing what Ye Jin-ssi's gown would be on June 5th. Coz my fingers are still in Spartan mode and would like to continue tapping. :rolleyes:

• Like 10
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

I agree with what was said earlier, I don't think Smart will be able to enlist SYJ in their campaign. While I would love for that to happen, I don't think they can offer anything to SYJ that will make her (hint) a confirmation about them. And for a non-Korean brand, at that. I don't think it's possible. I think Smart might be toying with shipper our feelings. :crazy: Like I said before, while I would love for SYJ to join HB in this campaign, let's net get our hopes up. :D

Maybe they will get other people from CLOY, like all or one of his comrades.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I added the m store ad above. Now I want that joint CF or whatever from Smart lol.. Honestly, I just miss them more now after Binnie's interview lol. Baeksang seems so close yet so far 

Binnie working and missing Jinnie 

• Love 1

I can image how tired SYJ/ HB were at the presscon as they had to deal with dating rumours in public for the first time. Then they made many interviews for Netflix and the Kakao Chat. SYJ could not even open her eyes in a Netflix interview. 

But here are other reporter’s jounalist’s opinions about SYJ and HB at Presscon

@Binjin2Ri

According to this female reporter/ journalist:

SYJ is nice and outgoing while HB is also nice but not so fun in real life.

According to a Taiwanese male reporter at CLOY presscon:
SYJ and HB is similar to YSR and RJH in real life.

According to a Philippine jounalist at CLOY presscon:

SYJ is beautiful, has a glow skin and is very friendly while HB is handsome and very polite though the presscon is long.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

@Binjin2Ri

Video 1:

According to this man 

Son Ye Jin is so beautiful, she even looks better in real life. He seems to lose his breath in front of SYJ’s beauty.

While the interviewer made a funny dance while interviewing her.

Many men (Master In The House), reporters, interviewers make funny/ silly reactions in front of SYJ.

Video 2:

Look at how the interviewer leaned towards SYJ while laughing.

Video 3:

The interviewer could not resist staring at SYJ (just like HB) when JWS was answering his questions.

He got caught by SYJ while staring at her and both of them burst into laughter.

EXR2UVOXsAAGtsR?format=jpg&name=900x900

EXR2Ws5WoAEYWxj?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

Tips to have beautiful skin and silky hair from Hyun Bin:

1. Don’t do anything to your face

2. Don’t perm or dye your hair

3. Let it grow

4. Ye Jin ssiii

K Binssi bye! 

spot on!!! As a new fan (post-CLOY), im not too hot on HB's looks in his early years even in his popular dramas MNIKSS and SeGa or even MOTA... what made difference now? Yejin-ssi of course!! I think HB is at his handsomest (by far) during the time of TN (skinny and scruffy version) and CLOY promo (slick and suave version).. like there's an inner glow stoked in him that radiates externally... talk about bringing out the best in him. woof woof....

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

re: HB’s English Skills 

I literally squealed in delight and ‘kilig’ the 1st time I heard him say ‘Hello PHILIPPINES’ in one of his Smart videos not just because he mentioned my home country but more so because he said it perfectly - the way he enunciate the ‘ph’ sound oh my.. my ovaries exploded. Lmao. He got a sexy neutral accent. I was pleasantly surprised. I even sent the videos to my friends and told them to check out his accent. Lol 

I’ve always been curious about his language skills that when I was watching MOTA I’d play back the parts were he was speaking spanish/english so I was a bit confused by the article too. But I’m just taking it with a grain of salt cause HB is just probably a perfectionist guy and wanted to make sure he’s comfortable with the script before the shoot. It’s good to know that he is indeed a multi-lingual, well rounded, classy gentleman from what @Chewy said. 

YeJin daaaamnn,  you lucky lucky girl. My highest of fives to ya! :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

32 minutes ago, mdlovesbinjin said:

Maybe they will get other people from CLOY, like all or one of his comrades.

Maybe Tang Joon-sang (Geum Eun-dong/DesperateEffort) , the online gamer one?  

TqjpMNm.jpg?ssl=1

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

From my point of view after multiple time reviewing the HB metro vid interview. 

The first 3 question about CLOY (RJH character, CLOY internationally popular, SYJ) He was able answer smoothly, look like he well prepared.

However the last 3 questions more like unprepared answer. His respond look more natural & he need to think & pause a few times before answer (esp COVID) . I think he might know in general what question that will be ask, but not in detail ( Philiphine, Fan question - skin & hair, COVID). His staff/agency may already review the question & give the green light. The staff may not aware the hidden witty massage about fan question (skin & hair). 

Haha.. He is so adorable, he answer spontaneously & give all the candies to us shipper.

Keep on voting guys!! Happy shipping..

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

50 minutes ago, MsHoon2219 said:

re: HB’s English Skills 

I literally squealed in delight and ‘kilig’ the 1st time I heard him say ‘Hello PHILIPPINES’ in one of his Smart videos not just because he mentioned my home country but more so because he said it perfectly - the way he enunciate the ‘ph’ sound oh my.. my ovaries exploded. Lmao. He got a sexy neutral accent. I was pleasantly surprised. I even sent the videos to my friends and told them to check out his accent. Lol 

I’ve always been curious about his language skills that when I was watching MOTA I’d play back the parts were he was speaking spanish/english so I was a bit confused by the article too. But I’m just taking it with a grain of salt cause HB is just probably a perfectionist guy and wanted to make sure he’s comfortable with the script before the shoot. It’s good to know that he is indeed a multi-lingual, well rounded, classy gentleman from what @Chewy said. 

YeJin daaaamnn,  you lucky lucky girl. My highest of fives to ya! :wub:

is “kilig” in your language what “swag” means in English? Or is it like a super high kind of thing? 

oh I shall squeeze this in here to avoid multiple postings cuz some people asked me what are my guesses for the Daesang, I would say it would go to a movie because that particular movie even got itself a notable prize outside of Korea so ya that would be my guess objectively.